Fuck no!
- 0 (0%)
I'm fine either way, honestly.
- 1 (25%)
-Completely irrelevant poll option-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

Author Topic: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown  (Read 124266 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown
« Reply #375 on: August 26, 2012, 03:27:46 pm »

>Miner and Super Dave: Land in area of desert. Begin digging base while Super Dave shields you from bullets etc.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 26, 2012, 04:51:59 pm »

>Have more miners appear and assist

>Master Chief sees what is happening (I think you should write what he does next, due to my unknowing of how you will decide to write the reaction.)

>Begin to wonder if the universe is assisting you, or is out to get anything when you observe a fluffy wambler kill the sandworm.

Changed action further down.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 04:59:36 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #377 on: August 27, 2012, 12:09:10 am »

Every so often, one of the robed men from the Sock Puppet Man's old kidnapper group appears, coming and going with the sand winds, staring at you. It is only a matter of time before three of them appear, the do not get close, but they continue to grow in number. A curiosity to why you are the only one who can see them. No one else seems to be freaking out about the fact that these robed beings went from three to ten, then ten to fifty, then fifty to a thousand. You are actually wondering if you are insane as it is impossible to ignore the group. Their chants could now be heard. "You let him die." They chanted this over and over, telling you that you had let him (Sock Puppet Man) die. You feel angry. It is time to defeat this... really no background evil group once and for all! You run at them with a war cry. They all turn into sand and disappear into the skies before you stand in front of a worm. A familiar face is on top of it. In the robes of the men. His voice is saddened, hints of malice in his tone. "You let him die." With hood revealed, it shows to be Hero Sock. He does not look happy. As he hops down from the worm he had ridden, he steps forward towards you, no fear in his eyes, and he hits you across the face. You feel your jaw break. Before you can even react, Hero Sock disappears. You scream "Wha haa fuuuul" Your jaw is broken... right. You feel a hand on your shoulder and you are forcibly turned around and the fist comes down into you, you have time to grab the sock wielding man's fist, and you feel your body actually pushed into the sand. If it wasn't for your unnatural abilities, you probably would of had your arm shattered. With your free hand, you put your jaw back into place. That is gonna hurt for a while. Staring at each other, you commence a battle back and forth and for now, you are actually evenly matched with him. Hero Sock cracks no jokes, and he is clothed now with the robe. A strange sight indeed.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 27, 2012, 04:20:21 pm »

"well, I see you a little confused about the stolen weapon. The flesh liberator -as you call it- was an intended piece of art that was going to be given to toady, -the toad man you see over there-. The field customer service were equipped with underpowered versions of this weapon, and approached you near a lake. They usually respond aggressively before asking. Even then I think you owe them, and our entire corporation an apology."

"Now forward onto the questions, I want to know how does it feel being ethereal, how you reached this state, and if you met any similar corporations like this as before, or after the incident. Anything that can count as bizarre or strange can go in too, as my boss will chop my head off -again- if I don't give him a frivolous yet believable excuse."

"Now, the fire ogre has my suspicions of not being like that. his movements are sluggish compared to the ones of our lower-ranking drones, which to your information are fire ogres themselves. He can pose a great danger to my corporation and as such, I want to know what is controlling him and if he is capable of real damage."

"Once you get those things sorted out for me, I will start the manufacturing of one of our exosuit prototypes and mix it with what seems the best ethereal containing object from the place you come from. A vacuum cleaner."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 04:22:31 pm by raptorfangamer »
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 19, 2012, 11:36:15 pm »

Suddenly, time-traveling Chosen Ones.

*Does complex blood ritual* Live!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 20, 2012, 04:55:10 am »

Ooo, crossovers? That'll be fun and totally not cause any paradoxes whatsoever. :D

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 20, 2012, 01:16:21 pm »

Does a Stable Time Loop count as a paradox?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 21, 2012, 09:16:07 am »

Stable Time Loop...that could work. I'm not exactly sure how, but then again, I wasn't sure how I'd make a lot of things work.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 03, 2013, 07:22:17 am »

(Terribly sorry for the necro, but I finally finished reading through this and wanted to lay the foundation for my entrance into the game, as it were.)

The air next to DZA pulses, almost as though something is trying to come through. DZA, being the portal master he is, opens a nonspecific portal on that location out of curiosity. Something, though it's hard to tell what, falls out. It looks up at you - well, you can't actually see it looking, but it gives the impression - and says, in an oddly distorted voice, "H͝ęll̢ơ. ͜I se̛e you ͝hav̴e p̨ow͞ér,̧ would͏ yo҉u ͢m̢ìn͢d̀ fr̨e҉ei͘ng̷ ̀m̴e?"
Looking closer at it, you see that it ... lacks something, almost as if it seeks to reunite with some greater whole, but is unable to due to some sort of barrier that is also not a barrier - the barrier is essentially reality-warping by some degree.
Would it be wise to free something warranting a barrier of that power?
After considering the possible outcomes, you decide, why not.

The ... thing ... is placed within the center of a ritual circle. Huge ritual to charge up magic to break the barrier commences, and soon you feel the power surging through you, and with a grunt it is shunted toward the barrier.
Looking with your (magic vision), you see the clotted knot of your power strike the barrierish thing surrounding the mysterious entity at the one point it seems to conform to reality. The force of the power cause it to punch right through the barrier, and apparently that was some sort of keystone thing because the barrier collapses immediately. The mysterious creature dissapears, but not much else happens. Confused, you look upon the location where the thing previously was with your spectral vision and find - ohshitballsmotherfuckerelvencrapassplungerAnubisraping Picasso this was a horribleideawhydidyoubreachthebarrierwhywhywhyyyyyyyyyy-

You instinctively shut your eyes and turn away from the abomination you unwittingly unleashed, crouching down in the hopes that it would not take notice of you. From behind you - though you suspect direction, or reality, will matter soon - you hear sounds uncommunicatable through text form - imagine some eldritch howl of exultation. With a start, you realize that even though your eyes are shut, you can see. Your body seems to have dissolved, however. You look around, and see ... nothing, really; the being you released seems to have destroyed literally everything. Then you feel something tap you on your nonexistent shoulder. You spin around and find yourself face to face with a strange figure - a silhouetted figure in a thick winter suit with the hood drawn up on its head. There is a light shining from somewhere behind it that prevents you from seeing it's features, and you notice that it's fingers are unnaturally long, almost bladelike.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This, but with the really long finger things.

H̴̴̵́͝e̡͢͞ļ͡ļ́͘͢͢ơ̸̧͝,̵̨̢́ ҉̵D̛̛͟Z͟͠À.̛͜ ͘͏̕Į҉̡҉͝ ̛͢͠͞a͟͠m҉͠͏̴ ̢̛͞s̸̶l̶͘ì̢̕͜͜g̡̛̕͢͠h̡́͘҉̛t̛͟l̡͏͡ý̷͘͢ ̧҉ş́͘̕̕u͏̧́́r̶̢̡̕͜ṕ̀̕r̡ì͏͘͞s͢͟͝͝ę̸ḑ́͞ ̢́͟͞t̀̕͠h҉̀͟a̵̡̛t̴͞͠͡ ̧͢y͘͠o̶͢u̴͞ ̷̢á̵̡͘r̨̨͝e̸̵̛͞ ̵̵̢̧́t̴̛̀́͡h͘͝é̶̵̀͟ ̕̕͞o͝n͟͡ȩ̷́͘͠ ̵̷̢t̕̕͡o͢͠ ̛͘͢͢͠f҉̵͟r̵̡͢͡͝e̸̛͘͜e̴̷͞ ̛̕҉m̷̸͘͢͜e͟҉͟͡ ͏f̵̸̕͟r̷̷̀o҉̛͞m҉͜͢͝ ̷̶̛͢m̡͠y̷͞ ̵̶̢͟p̶̢͢r̀͜͠i̵̷͠s̴͜o̷n̢.͟͏͠ ̢͞͡͡N̢̢e҉̸̧́v̶̷̀ę̕r͜t̸h̴̛͠e͏̢҉̧̡ļ̛̀͝é̀͞͝s̷̢̛͞s͡҉̢̕̕,̡͡ ̵̀͟͠͠Í̷̕͠ ͠҉͘͏̴a̛͝m̸̧ ̵҉҉g̶̨̡l҉́͞͞a̷͞d̷̶̴̶͟.̷̴̢̀ ̡҉I̷̧͝͠ ͡҉͝͠h̷̨a̶̢͝v̨e̶͢͢͞ ̕͘͠ş͏̡p̶͟è͞͝n͏̡͢͠t̨̀͠ ̛́͜͞s̡̡͟͢ờ̵̢͠ ̡͘͡l̨̢o҉n̷̶̡͘͟g̢̡̀͟ ͟͡҉̴͜l͡͏o҉͏̧̛͜c͞k̷̛͟͝e̢̢̨͟͞d҉̛ ̶̴̡͞a̸̸̡̛͜w̶̴͢a̶̡̕͟͢y͏̴ ̵͘͜t̷͟h̸̵a͢͞t̨͢ ҉̷̷̕͟t̀͢h̕͢͝è̡҉͡ ̵̢́f̨̛́͝o͘͜ù̧ŗ͘͏͜͏-̢͜e̴̡̡͝o҉͘͏́n̵͏̸̀͘ ̡͘͘p̛̀͟͡͠u҉̧͞n̡̨͟͝į̡͠śh̡̕͏̶m̕͢͡͝͝e͏͏̷̧̀n̢̛͢͜͜t͏҉͟͠ ͠f̡͞o̡̡͜ŗ̴̷͟ ̷͟҉ḑ̵̨̛̕è̡̧̀f̢̀y̶͡í͟͡͞n͠͏g̴͏ ̕̕͠͠t͘͡h̵̸͡e̵̢̨͘ ̷̵g̶̕͘͝ò̷̴͝d̢ś̶̛ ̡̡͜͞͡s̀҉è̸̸̢͢ę̸͡m̵͝͏̷͜s̢̀͡ ͝l̴̨͜i̧̧̧͞͡k̢̕̕͟͝e̡̧ ̶̶̧̛͜à́͡ ͘͏̡͟ś̴͢͝͡e҉͏c̴̨̢͢͜o̵҉n̢̛͟ḑ̛́ ̢̧t̢́͘͟o̕͡ ̴̛͘m̡̀̕è̵́͟͡ ̶͝ņ̷̷̕o̢͝҉͞͠w̨̛͝ ̴͞.̧́.͠҉̴͠.͜͡͞҉͏ ̸̀͘à͟͞ ̷͜͠͡m̸͠e̷͘̕͢͝r̸̷̛͞͞é̴ ̡̛͞҉s͏̵̶̛͝e̛͘͜͝c̨̛̛ǫ͜͜n̡͏͜ḑ̷͠͏,̴̢̀͡ ̵͞͏c̢̢̀͟͝ó̸̡̨͘ḿ͘p̸̡̡͜a̧̛͝r̸̢͡e͏̕d͘҉̵̡͡ ̵̴͢͡t̴͞o̸͟͢͝ ̴̨a̶͘͘͝l̡̛̕͟͝l̵̨͝ ̷̸͏̵͘t̴̸̡͘h͢͟a̕t̴̢͝͝͡ ̛́́͞e̸͡n͝͡d̢͟͟͟͠l͢͞͝ȩ̷̸͘ś̸͞s̵̢̛͞ ̛͞҉̸̧t̴í̵͝m̢̨̧͟e̶̢̧͠ ̷̀I̶̴͜͡ ̢̛͜s̢̧͝ṕ̧͘͞͝e͟͜͝n͏̴̢͘̕t̸̢̛̕͟,̸̕ ̢̛͢͢a̷̴̢̛̕b̷́͏̨s̨̡̛͝e̴͘͢͜͞ņ̴̶̷́t̷̸́҉ ̧͞͠͠f̷̡̧͢r̡͟͡o̧҉̶͏̛m҉̸̢ ̸͘m̢͞y̢̧̢̛ ̸̢͟͢͠r҉̛͘͢í̀̕ģ̢̀͘h̢̨̡t͞͞҉͟f̷̵̡̨ų̴͢͟l̨͜ ̸́͟͜͠p̷̢̕l͏̧̀͏͞a̷c͏̴ę͞͝͝.̢̛ ̡̧͏̕B̸͠u̧͡t̡͢ ̵̧̧̧ń̡́͢͠è̷̷͢͞v̷̧͜͠è̶͝r͜ ̢҉̢y̶̧͢͢o͜͠͠ú ͢͞͠͝͝m͠i̴̡̕͞n̸̨̢d̡͢͟ ̡҉̶̡͞-̵̶͞҉̶ ̵̧Į̷́̀̕ ̡̀a̶̶͡͡m̴̕͘ ̨ņ͢͡o͞t̵́͞͠ ́͜͠h̶̨͡͠é́ŕ̶̨͘͜e̢͜͜ ̴̕ţ̀͡o͢͞͏͏ ͡͞d͝e̢͞ś̴̀t̡͢͟͠r̷͘͝҉ǫ̛҉y̶̛͟͝ ̶҉̀y̸̢̢̛͡o̡ù̸̴,̀̕͞͡ ̷͜͟ŗ̕͘͢͢a͟t̡͘h̕҉̀́ȩ̶̸҉͞r̀̕͘͡,̀́ ̷̢̕͢I̶͠ ͝͏ḩ̨̛̀a̛͟v̶̛̀́ę͢͝ ̴̴̕͢a̴̛͟͟ ҉͡͏̨p̛̛͟͟r̴̀͢ò̀͟͞ṕ̶̨͞͝ơ̴s̕͠ì̵͜͢͝t̶̴͡͞i̶̢͡ò̶n̷̕ ̶̨̨͝f̧̧́͘͜o̸͢͡r͟͝҉ ̵͘y͘͠ǫ̷͜u̷̢͢͜͡.̡́͝ ̸̨̧͘I̴͏̵ ̡̢̀k̴̴̕͝͠ņ̛o͘͟͜͏w̵̧͜ ̡̛̕҉ţ̸͜͠҉h̴à҉̧t̨ ̢͢͞y̶̨o̷̵̷̴͡ų̶ ͢҉m͝͏͞a͘͠y̵͏ ̧̕e͜͡v҉͏͟͢e͘͘͝n̸͟t̴̡́͜͠u͏̷͠a̡̧l͜͜l̢ý̢̡̕ ̴̶̶g̀͠o̡͡ ̶b̨̀͘͟a̸̧̡̛͘c͝͏͞ḱ̵̨͜͝ ̀͢͏ţ̀͝o̷̡͡ ̕͝͝͏̷y͜͟ò̵̡́͞u̷̕͡҉r̶͜͢͠͝ ̨̧͡g̴̸̕o̸͜͢͜d͡҉͏͏ ̡̡͘͞͏g҉̧̢a̷̡̧m̷͘͞ȩ̸̸͝ ̴̛̕͜a̴n̷d͜͏̷͝ ̷́͝͞c̵̛͠h̷̕͘͏͡ǫ̧̡o̴̡͏s̕͟͞͠e̶͟҉͘ ̢̨ş̵̢̢̀ó̧̧m̕͡e͟͏̷́͠ ̕͟Ć́͡ḩ̸o͏͜͡҉s̵̸̀e̸̛n͏ ͟͢͢Ó̸͢͠ń͞͞e̴̷s̷̨͢͡͞ ̷̛͢t̷̸̨̀ó̶ ̶̀͠͝f̧͏͢͝i͏̴̸g̵̵̀͢͜h̡͟t̢̀ ͝͏̕ó̡̧͝n̕͡ ̸̷̷͢y͏̵͟͡o҉̡͘u͘͜͟ŗ̷̵̡́ ̷͟͠͠͞b̴͜è́h̸̴̷̛ą̴̀͘l̵̢̀͟͜f̕͏͡͏̧,̸̸̴ ͏͢a̷͘͝n̨͢d̴̸̸ ̸̧I̵̧̨͘͝ ̧́͡͠w҉̀a̢̛͠n̷̵͟͝͡t͢͜͞͡e҉͜d͟͟͝ ̶̸̀͘t̶̸̕͜o̧͜ ̡̡͝͞t̵̡̕͝e͜͠s̛͢͝͠t̵͏ ̀́͟s̡̢̕͜o͟m͞͝è̷͟͝t͡͠h͏̵i̢̢͟n͟g̸͢͢ ̶̢͞o҉̶̕͜u̸t̡́͝.͢ ̴̷̨̕͝

The suited figure holds out it's hand and a miniature human appears above it, standing unnaturally still. Suddenly, it begins to convulse and pulsate, before it's skin rips open and it changes and mutates into a variety of new forms, all seeming to be composed out of human flesh.

M̷̸̡͠a̵͢r̛͏̶̡͡v̸͏e̷͟͟҉l̶̶͢ò҉ų̴̨͘s̸̶̴͡,̕͘ ̴́̕i͏̸̢͘͢ś̵̢͢͜ ̵̵̨͞i̛͝t̵̕͢͟ ̸͡͝͠n̡͡͞͝o̶̵͞t҉̵͘?͟͢͝ ͏̧͜͜T͟͞h̵̵͠e̶͢͞ ̸̶́͡͝p̶̵̡é̶̸̸̛r͏͢f̶̢̡͘͜e̸̕҉c̢͠t̢̧̀͜͠ ̢͢b̴͏̡̛i̵̷̛͜o̴̴͜͜l̀҉o҉g̀̕ì͞c̶̡͏à̶̷͘l̴̕͟͠ ̕͏҉o̡̕͢҉͜r̸̛g̸̡̡̨̛a̷̸n̵̨̛͜i̶̷̕͜s҉̀͢m̷͘.͢ ͠͡͠Ì̢̛͟͠ ͢҉͝s̶̡h̴҉o̶͜͡͞ù̶͠l̴҉̶̛ḑ͢͡ ̕͢͞k̸̵̢̨̛n̨҉̷͢͡ơ̢̧̧̨ẁ̷͝,̡͏͢ ̧̛͢͞͡I̡̢͘͝ ̶̨̢̛d̨͞҉̡͜e̢͏̸́́s̷҉i̷̷̧͡g̶̢͘͘n̷e͏̵͞҉̶d͘͏̷̧͠ ̀͜͞͞i̧͜͞t̷͘͝͞ ̷͜͡m̨̛y̧͢s̸̡͠ę̸l̵̀̕͠f̸͜͝.̵̶̧ ̶̵̧҉M͟͝͞a̧͢y̷̶̧͝b́҉̡e̴͏́̕̕ ͝͏̵͘g̵͟҉̵͜a̧̕͝͡͝v̸̸̷̷͜e̸̕͠ ̷̧i̴͜͞t̸̕͠ ̧́͏a̶͞͏̢ ̧̕͟f̧͟͟e̵̵͡w̸̷̡̕͜ ͝͏̸w̷͘͘̕e̛̕͜҉̡à̢̕҉k̴̷̨̛҉n̶̨è̢͝҉ś͟s͏̡҉̀ȩ͘͠ś̷̨̛͝,̢͟͞͠͝ ̵̶̨͜͢s͏̸̷͜ú̷̷̸c̴̡̢h̵̛ ̷̶͢͝͞a͢͏̛s̴̕͝ ̕͡ìt̷̢͟͠'̶̛͜s͏̷͞ ͏́̕͠p̧̨͝r͘͜͡ǫ̵̡͠p͜e̸̴̢͢n̵͟s̴̡̢̛i̸̴͘͘t͏͠y̸̵̧̕ ́͢͡͠f̸̶o҉̕r̷ ̷̧̀c̸̴e̡̕̕͝l̨͡͏̀l͘͏̕u̷̷l̕͞a̷̶̸̡r̨͘ ͝í̵͡n͏̶͏͡͞d̴͝é̸̶̛͟ṕ̷̡͡͡e̵͘͞ń̴̸̵͡d͜͠͏̢̛e̷̶n̵̢͟ć̢̡̢͟e̷̢͢,͏̨ ̸҉́͘҉b̢͞ù̸̕͏t̴̢͟ ̵̢́͟o҉̀t́͜͞h̢͞é̵͏ŗ̧͝w̸̢͢͜i̡̢s̶̸͘͘͝e̴̵̛͘͠ ̶̀͢͡i͜͞t́͏̷ ͘w̴͢͝ǫứ̢̕ļ̸͡d̡͘n̷͏̴͠'̨͡t̀͜ ̶̧̧͡f̵͢͢ì̶̢̧t̢́̕͞.͏͡ ̴̸̀̕͏A̴̕͘n̢͜͡͡҉y̵͜h̴͞҉̶͝o̢̡͢͠ẁ́͏,̨̡͡ ̸͘t̕h҉͏̴͠e͢͠҉ş̶̶͡é̶̵҉͠ ̢̨̛͝͡t̸͜h҉̛͘͝͠i̸̶̢̨͘n͏̧ǵ̨s̶̷͠ ҉̷͜-̧̢̀͜ ̷͘҉o͠͝͝r̶̡̡ ̷̸̴m̵̛ò́r̸̀̕͝é͢͡͞ ͏̀͘͞a̴̛͜͝͞c̵̛͡c̴̨̧̀͘ư̸̵̷͏r̷̡͡a̡͜t̡̨̛́͡ȩ̵̢͜͢l҉̴͢y̨̨̕͘͜,͘͡͏̢͝ ̵̕͡͞t̛͡h̶́͢͜͞ì̷̢͟ş̷͠͞͝ ̴̵t̸̨͜͠͝h̢į̶̶͢n̷̸͡g̸͜͡ ͜͠-̀͢ ͘i͏̛̕͜͞s̢͏͢ ̴̨̡͘͘à̸̛͟҉n͏ ́́ơ̕͘r͝g̴͞͡͏̶ą̸̨́͡n̶̡i̸͘͟͞s̸̨m̴̢̛͘ ̶̡t̶̢͢h̶̴́a̶̸̢͏t̸̨̀҉ ͜҉̸̡̢t̸a҉͝͡k̴̨ȩ͠҉s̴̢͘͡ ̵͢͏ǫ̵̶͏̛v̴̀͡͞é̀̕͞r͠҉̨̕ ̵͜͠a͏҉̢n̛͏̡͏̵d̵̵̴̀͝ ̷͝i͘͢͢m̷͘͟͠ì͘͡t̸̨҉̕a̶̶t̀͏̀͘èś̵̨̕͟ ̵͠i҉͏t̷̨͘'̡̧s̕ ͢͞͠͏ṕ͘r҉́͡҉͞e̶͘͢y̨ ̷̷̨͠҉a̴̷t̸̀ ̴̕ţ͞h̨̢ę͟ ̷́́͢c͘͠ę̷̸҉̶l̨̛͢l̵̶ú̶l̴̀a͢͞ŕ̢ ̴̧̡̛̀l̸e̡͏͏v̀͜͜e̡̛͢͡ĺ̛.̧̢҉ ̨҉͏̵A҉͏͝n҉̵ý̢̕o̧̡̢͟ń̴̀͞͡é̶̕͜͞ ̴̴̢̧ą̵̛̕r̸̨̀͘͢ó͏̢̡u̵n̨̨͢͏̀d͏͏̨͟ ́̕͞y͏͡o͞͝͠u҉̢̨͏ ̴̧́c̕o͡҉̡̀́u̵̴̵̧͟ļ̨̧̕d̷̡̧͘͡ ̵͘͠b̛̀͜͏̵e̡̢͜ ̴̨͏̧o͏̵̀n̕͡è͝ ̷͝ơ̵̷̵͡f͟͝҉̧͏ ̨́ţ͘͠h̵̵̡̀͠ę̴͡m̀͞ ̸͏á̶͘͠͡n̨̛͠d̴҉ ̢͘͞y̶͜ơ̴̵͢͟u̧̕'̴̕͠͏̛d̸̸̷́ ́͘n͏̛͜e̵̡v̕͞e̷͟͟͡r̡͟ ̶̕͟͡k̶͘͟n͏̵̢̕o̷̶ẁ̷̡͠ ̵͘i͡t̷̸̢̛ ̸͟͟͏u̸̧̢͠҉n҉́͜t̢̀i̸̢͜͞͡l̵̛͜͡͞ ̡͝͏i̛͘t̵͏̵̧́ ̨͘k̢̀į̛҉͢l̶̶̴̡͝l̸̡̛͠e͠͡d̶̢ ̧͘͞y̷͜͠͝͝o̵u͏҉.̸̡̀̀̕ ͜҉͝P͏̴l͏́҉͟u̶̸͝s̡̨̡͘,͏̷ ̴̨͝e͟v͏͢e̷̢͘͜r̴҉͡y̡̛͝͡͡ ̕͡c̶̢e̢̧͢ĺ̸ļ̴͠ ̧̛͘í̸̡͜s̴͞͝҉̛ ̸̷́á͠ ̛҉͠ś̕e̷̸̵̡ņ̷͘͘t̨̛͟͜i̷̡͢͠e̴̴͘̕n̨̨͟͠t̵҉̀ ̴̸t͏̷̀͡h̴̸̷̕ì̕n͠g̷͜͏̷̡,̧͜ ̵̵n͘̕̕o҉̵t̸̨͢͏ ̧̨͡͞i̸͡ņ͢͏͘e̴̛r̴͟t̴͟͠.̵̢͜͝ ҉̴͏̴I̸̧t̴̸̡̧͞ ̵̷̡c̨̛͠à̴̸̡͢n̡͏ ̷̕҉s̶̨͜h̢̕͘̕à̡̕͝p͏̷҉e̶͞-҉ś̀͏h̛̀̕į̵̴͘͝f̶̢͏t̴̨͟͜.̢͟ ̸̛̛͢Á̶̸̵͞n͜͠͝d͘҉ ̴̀͞i̴̢̛͢t̸͏ ̶̷҉͝w̶͜ơ̛̛u͘҉l̶̴ḑ̶͜͡ ̧͘͢b̧͜͢͝e̴͘͟͞ ̸̶̴̷ą̵͜ŕ̵o̷̷̵u͘͘͝͞n̷͟͠d͏͘ ̨̨͜͟͡ş͜t̡͏̵͏͡i̷̷̛̕͠l̷͢͢͡l̢͢,͡͠ ̴̢̀͡i҉҉̧́f̴̶͢ ̛͠͏͜͞.̷̛́͝.̧҉͡͏͢.͟͠͞ ̀̀͠y̡͡͝o̷̵̡͟͞ų̶̴̀͜ ̶̛ḑ̶̶̛o҉̶҉ņ̸̧͟͡'̸̡̛̀t̨̕͠͝ ̵͝ņ̵̧͡e̕͏ę̴d̷̷̷ ̵̷̛́͜t́͜͜͢ó́ ҉̸k̴̴̨̡n̨͟͟͏̷ǫ̷̢̀͡w̶̨ ̴̀͡t͜h͏̧́͟͡a͏̛t̨͡ ̕͡y̸҉͞͠ét̷̢̡͝͝.̕ ̧̨̛
̸̢̢̀͘A̶͢n̨҉́͝y̡͘̕͏h̵̛͜͝͡o̧w̷̧̛͜,͝ ͏̷́͝Į̢'̶͡v̴̨́͡͝é̵̷̛̕ ̨҉d͟͠ę̷̵́ç̶̸̡͟i̶̢d̵̴̕͢e̶͠d̸͡ ͏͢͢͏͞t̶̴̢͘͢o̶͘͢͜ ̴̨͜g̀̕͡i͝͡v̨͝͡e̷̕͏͢ ̛t̢͠h̢͢e̸̕͜͜m͠͏́ ͏̵̛͡a͠͞n̶͘͠ ̷҉u҉̨p̀́͘͟ģ̷͟͡ŗ̶̴̕͡ą̨͜͠d̢͘͞҉e͏̷̶͢͡!̶҉̷̷̡ ̛͟͝͡O̵͞ņ́̕l̶̵͟ý͜͠ ̷́͠͡b̕͏̵e̢͜ì̧ǹ͢g̷̸̢ ̡͢͜a̧̕͟b̵̸̀͠l͞e͏̨͜͟͝ ̧́t͘͠o̶̢͞ ̶̸́͡͠d̵̡͝͏ò̶̸͞͡ ̀́s̨̕͞͠t̸̡́́̕u͡͠f̨͘͢͠f̶́͜ ͏͘͟w̵͝͏ì̕t̷̶̀͝͞ḩ̷͟ ̷̵̸͢b̸̵̧̢ì̡ó̴̴͞͠ĺ̷̴͡o̸͜͡ǵ̸͜͠í̵͡͡c̡̕͢à͜ĺ͟ ̢̛o̵͞͡r̢͝͞͞g̶̨a̶n̡͏i̡͟͝s̨̧͘m̡̨s̢̀͜͜?̀̕ ̛͏B͟͟á́́͟ǵ̡҉̧;̡̛̛ ̸̵̧́ẁ͡h̨͏͡a̵͢t̶́̀͡ ̶̛҉҉ẃ̧͞͏a҉̸̷̨͡s̶͢͠ ̵͜Í̶̛̕͠ ̢̡͘͟͢t̵̢̀͘͝h҉̧͘͝i̷̶͟͜n̡͝k̶̡͢i̸̴̵͘͢n̨͞͠g̛̕?̡͠҉̕͢

The same human appears, only now it forms into a gas, then a rock, then a car.

T́͟h͠i͟͠s҉ ̵͡ơ͏͢ǹ̸́e̛ ̨́́҉c̵͞a̷͟͏ǹ͢͏͝ ̵̸͘a̷̢͞͠b̡s̸͜o͜͟͜͝r҉́̕͡b̴̛ ̵͠o̢n̸͏̨̧҉ ̶͠҉t̨́҉̷͡h͏҉e̵̵͏ ́҉̨͟A̸͠T̶̨҉̀O̢͢͢͡͠Ḿ̡͏̀I͝͏̶Ç̧̛͘͏ ͠҉҉͜l̵è͝v́͜͜e̶҉͏̶l̨̕͝!̴̵̡͟͡ ̀͜N͝͞o͢t̶̕͘͢ ̧b҉͜҉̀͢à̴̵͜d҉̵̧͢͠,͢͠҉̢͟ ̨̛́͘h̛́͘u̕҉̸͜͠h̵̨͘?̧̨̀͢ ͜͞A̸̧͜ņ̴̵͘͞y̨̕̕͢͡ḩ̡̛o̸̶͠͞w̴̕̕,̴̶͘͘ ͡͏j҉͢͢ù̴́s̡͟t̢̢͞ ̷̨̀̕w̕͜͝a҉̷́n̵̨t̀͝҉͡ę̷͘d̸̕ ̴̴̶̛t̵̵̀ơ̷̸͏ ̷̸s͟h̶̷̀͞o͏͘͢w̶̨͘c̸͜͡a҉̕͏ş̴̴͝ȩ ̢҉t͏͞h̴̢͜i̶s̵̛ ̴̢͢͠҉t̸̕͡ơ̧͢҉ ̧̀̕y̢͡҉ǫ̸͠͝ú̢̀̕ ̴̡̛͜͞a̶̡s͘͡͞ ͘̕͟a̷̴̧̕҉ ̀͘t͏̵͘h҉̸̨ą͏̷͟͠n̢҉ḱ̨͝s͏̡͟͠ ̸̕f̢̡o͏̷̢̀͜r̶̢ ̸̛͟͡g̸҉҉̷͜é̶̢t҉̷͘͜͡t͏̛҉i̸̕͠҉̷ņ̷͠g̕͝ ̡̛͝͏m̴͞҉́͜e͢ ́͘͟͝ơ̴͢͞ų̨͢ţ́͡.̴̨͏̵̷ ̀͞I̵̡͘͞'̢́͝͝l͢͞l̶̡̛͝ ͏̨̢̕b͘͢͟ȩ̶͘ ̡̧͠d̴̨̛̀ŗơ͠p̴͜͟͏͟p̵̸̡̧͜í̸̡̨͞n͘g̶̨̛ ͏̶l҉̶̷ì͘̕͘t̵̢t̢̛͠͝l̸͡͝͡e̷ ͜͏́T҉͘͟ǫ͘̕͏r̸͘͟͢͡Ź̷̵̨͢o̴̶̢̢n̷͢͞ ͝͏̴̵h̶̛͝e̷̶͢͠r̶̴̀͘͜e̷̛̛͘͠ ̷́͘͟ơ͟͝͠f̴͞f͠҉̀͏ ̴͞a̵̧͡t́ ͟͠t́h͠͞è̴̸̢ ̵̡͘͢͞p̸̷̛o̴̢͢͢͝i̴̡̢̡̕n̴̷t҉̡͢͝ ̡̢̕͡͞w͘͠h̢̢̧͢e̴̸r̢͠è̸́͘ ̸̀̀͢y̴̡͞o̶̡͝u̶̕'̕͜ŕ̵̶̨̢e͡ ̵͘͞s̷e͡͏ǹ̸͏͡d͜͠ì̀͘͟͝n̨͘̕ǵ҉̴̸ ̵͢͝͝t̷̕͜͜͞h̷̵e̢̨͏ ̷͠҉͏͞C̶̨̡͟͡h̀͡ó̢̡̀̕s̕͜͝ę̷́͜n̶̶̸͠͠ ̧̡͠ḑ͞͞o̶͏̵͜͟w̡͠͏n̢̡͏ ̷̷̸̡͞t̵̨҉͢͜ò̵͘ ̵̡҉̷c̸̵̨̧͡o̸̡̧̧͡ḿ̸͟͝p̕҉̀͞e̷̛t͏͜͡e̷̡̛.́͘ ̸́͟I̢̨͞'̨҉̀d̷̛ ̛͢e̶̡͢͟r̴̶̡͞҉a̡͘͘͞s̡̨̀̀͝é҉͘ ̧̛t̵́̕͜͜h̛̀ì̛͏͠s̡͟ ̧̧̧̛͟f̧͜͟͠ŕ̛́ǫ̶̴̸̧m̵҉҉͜ ̸́́͞͠y̢͘ơ̴u̢̨͡͏r͘͏̀ ́͜͟͝m͏̡e̵͟m҉̧ǫ̷͢ŕ̴ỳ͟͝҉,̢͢͟͠ ͏̶̵b̢́͘͠u̴̧͜҉t̨̀͢ ͜͏̸̨͠I͘҉̀͝ ̷̕t̶̀̕͝h͢͢͝i̶̧̕҉̢n̛͏͢k̴̨͡͠ ̧I̸̸͢͢'̷͝͏l̢͢l̷͘͠ ̡̕͡j̨͘͢͟ų̛̕s̛͢͡t̴̷̷ ͏a̷̷̕͟͠l͏́͝͡t̸̴̵̵e̷̶r̢͝͞ ͟͢į̸̸͜͜ţ̛̀ ̧͢s̴̵̢͡o̢͘ ̷̀̕͠͞y̨̛͝ò̵̕̕u҉͞ ̛҉̸̡͟d̵̕ǫ̸̶̢͢n̢̕͡'͘͞t҉͟ ̡̕r̀͜ȩ̸͘͞m̴̢͜é̸͢͝m̷̡͜͡͏b̷̧è́͡͠r̨ ̛̕͠͞t̢̡̕̕͝h̕í́͞ś̶̢̀ ̢͘͡m͝͏̡̕҉ǫ͏̨ń̛͡͠͞ờ̢̢͞ļ́́̕͘ó͠͏g̴͟͜͞͡ų͜҉e̵̷.̶̷̶͞ ҉̶͏͘G̢͞͝ờ͟͡o̵҉d͘b̶̛͝͞y̴͟e̴̡̢̛ ҉̨̛͟f̶̨͞҉ó̴̧̢͟ŗ ͟҉n̴̷̢̨͝o̶̴̕͠w̢͜͟҉,͘͜҉̨ ̨͘͞d͡ȩ̀̕p͏͞e̛͘͏ǹ̶̨̡d̴̀̀͟͠i̷͜͝n̸̢͡g̸̴̀̀ ̶̴̀́͜ơ̵̸͢͟n̶̵̡͢ ̴̸҉h̸́̀̕̕ǫ́͝w͢͏̵ ̸͜I̷̡̛͝ ͏̷̀́͡f҉e̛͜e̶̶̷͟͞l̀̕͢!́҉́͟͞ ̢͜N͏̴̡͞o͟͡҉͢ẃ̶͜,̀͘͡͡͡ ̛͡ơ̷͜͟f̀͠f̶̸̷͝ ̀͟t̶̴͘͟o͝҉̷̧̢ ̧t̷̢͢ą̡́͜͝k͘͡ę̵̀͞ ͘͟͜͞m҉̸͟͡͠ỳ̴̕͡͝ ́̕l͘͏ǫ̶́n͏̡͡ģ̶̕͢͢-͘͟͜a̸̕͠͏̡w̢͜҉a̢̢i̧̕͢t̕͡e̶̷̡̛d̷̶̛͡͝ ̕ŗ͡͝͏è̀͘͟v͠҉̀͘͞e̸̛͠n̵͠͡҉g̛͟͠͝e̸̡̕҉.̷̴̸͘͡.̧͝,̨̛͝

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
With that, reality reasserts itself, and you find your companions standing over you. One of them says, "DZA? We were getting worried; nothing happened from the ritual apart from you going unconscious."
In fact, you're not sure what happened either. You can't remember a thing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2013, 02:36:57 pm »

A portal of shadow opens. The air crackles and hundreds dark beings march out of the portal. A young man in a black hooded robe a boggart and a strange bird creature step out behind them.

"Gods! I hate inter-dimensional travel. Alright. Where is the being known as DZA?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 27, 2013, 05:09:24 pm »

A portal of shadow opens. The air crackles and hundreds dark beings march out of the portal. A young man in a black hooded robe a boggart and a strange bird creature step out behind them.

"Gods! I hate inter-dimensional travel. Alright. Where is the being known as DZA?"

Another man clad in a
Spoiler: list (click to show/hide)
, strides out of thin air about two-three meters to Jorn's left.

"I don't mind the inter-dimensional part, the time travel is what creeps me out.  Better not run into my past self.  That would just wind up with a major paradox."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 27, 2013, 07:55:55 pm »

"Did'int the Moderator meet his past self once?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 27, 2013, 08:09:43 pm »

"He would've been able to meet himself due to usage of technology that sent him through time and space.  My spark only lets me travel in space and across planes.  If you can't travel through time, then paradoxes work.  If you can travel through time, then it works differently."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 27, 2013, 08:19:41 pm »

"Bloody confusing if you ask me..."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 27, 2013, 08:38:17 pm »

"Bloody confusing if you ask me..."

"Not as confusing as 1% of the stuff I've seen..."
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27