Fuck no!
- 0 (0%)
I'm fine either way, honestly.
- 1 (25%)
-Completely irrelevant poll option-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27

Author Topic: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown  (Read 122514 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown
« on: January 03, 2012, 09:05:29 pm »

Got bored. Made suggestion game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: D.Z.A.

Sex: Male

Badassery Level: Above average.

Inventory: Pocket lint.

So here I sit, Omnipotent God-King of Everything, ruler of all things ruleable, currently inhabiting the heavily customized organic structure of a sixteen year old male, in my Base of Operations. Resting upon my Blue Swivel Chair of Supreme Comfort(which I assure you does not live up to its title), I wonder what to do as I await replies to a recently posted forum game of mine...

As this story continues to grow, it has become apparent to me that some form of organization will be needed. So, for those who don't like reading through cancelled suggestions and flavored milk debates, I've gone through the trouble of creating an
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:57:07 pm by King DZA »

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 09:10:32 pm »

If you're the "Omnipotent God-King of Everything" why are you 16?
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 09:12:09 pm »

Have sudden rush of how tiny you are in a very very large universe.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 09:12:58 pm »

Say Hastur thrice. Do it.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 09:19:06 pm »

This is my house, you ruminate. My big, big, house.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 09:51:46 pm »

Oh, hell yes. I'm a bit saddened by the predictability, but happy that the speed of the replies exceeded my expectation. Anyway, let's rock:

If you're the "Omnipotent God-King of Everything" why are you 16?

"Hmm, If I am truly the "Omnipotent God-King of Everything" why am I only 16?" I ask myself, staring at my reflection in the window. "You're an Omnipotent God-King of Everything, why the hell not?", my reflection responds. Good point, me.

Have sudden rush of how tiny you are in a very very large universe.

I then contemplate just how massive the universe I inhabit is. Shocked about just how little space I take up in it, I feel slightly less badass then a moment ago.

Say Hastur thrice. Do it.

A strange word I've never heard before suddenly pops into my head. I chant it three times, and then briefly wonder why.

This is my house, you ruminate. My big, big, house.

I hear a disembodied voice say. "I disagree, mysterious voice. This is, in fact, my house." I reply.

Well this has been neat, but I should probably start thinking of something else to do now...

Badassery Level: Slightly above average.

Inventory: Pocket lint.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 02:26:56 pm by King DZA »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 09:55:07 pm »

Right, how much weed do you possess?

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 10:02:57 pm »

Ask yourself this in a stereotypical Irish accent.
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 10:46:06 pm »

>Find some sort of weapon and pose in the mirror with it to raise your badassery. Then, keep it on hand forever.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 10:49:42 pm »

Right, haow mooch weed do ye possess?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 11:11:01 pm »

Ask yourself this in a stereotypical Irish accent.
Right, haow mooch weed do ye possess?

Clearing my voice a little, I put forth the question(to myself)of how much weed is currently in my possession. In a brilliant yet stereotypical Irish accent, of course. "Well, we're certainly going to find out!" I say, rising from my Blue Swivel Chair of Supreme Comfort.
After a swift search of my Base of Operations, I conclude that there is currently no weed within my ownership. I then spent the next few minutes convincing myself that, despite the magnificently executed accent, I am not of Irish descent.

>Find some sort of weapon and pose in the mirror with it to raise your badassery. Then, keep it on hand forever.

yes, badassery levels must be raised! And what better way to do so than an astounding pose with a piece of weaponry? But where to find weaponry...Oh right, maybe on my Amazing Wall of Weaponry. Turning to face the wall, I see I have several choices:

A strong, wooden staff. Roughly 6 ft. in length. A gift from a loved one, obtained from a mysterious merchant.

An Egyptian-styled Dagger.

A Scottish claymore.

A duel blade staff...baton thing. A present, gifted to me for my sixteenth birthday many a month ago.

My trusty Adventure Stick.

What to pick, what to pick....

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 11:12:53 pm »

>Realize that those weapons are all just terribly made toys you bought from a nearby store.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 11:16:11 pm »

>Right, get some nasty weed from the cheapest drug dealer you know, then start selling it to young children, round the age of ten. We need money.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 11:17:43 pm »

>Realize that those weapons are all just terribly made toys you bought from a nearby store.
This, then reach into the mirror and pull out your real weapon.  The Really Cool Sword.  Or is it a spear?  You can't quite remember which it is.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 12:01:24 am »

I am struck with the thought that my Amazing Wall of Weaponry may simply be filled with playthings, rather than actual weaponry. Somehow purchased by myself without my knowing. Glancing at the scar on my hand I gained as a result of a mishap with one of them, I deduce that, if they are toys, they are incredibly kickass ones.

>Right, get some nasty weed from the cheapest drug dealer you know, then start selling it to young children, round the age of ten. We need money.

I find my lack of weed disturbing. More of the substance must be obtained! I do know drug dealers who may be able to supply me with a rather vile batch of the stuff. Unfortunately, I have no idea where they live, or how much they would charge for their wares(friend-of-a-friend type connections, you see). Looks like my dreams of bestowing it upon the young for cash will have to be put on hold.

This, then reach into the mirror and pull out your real weapon.  The Really Cool Sword.  Or is it a spear?  You can't quite remember which it is.

I turn back toward my Amazing Wall of Weaponry, "Sorry, friends of blunt and blade. But today, I shall need a weapon of a different sort." I then grab a handheld mirror I had laying around...

"wait...what the hell am I doing?", I ask myself as I prepare to reach into said mirror. "I almost forgot to pull my sleeve up!". After a quick adjustment of clothing, I reach into the depths of the mirror, and grab something pointy. I begin to lift the object out of the mirror, and find that it is in fact a large spearhead! And what's this? It's connected to a spearshaft! What luck!

Ignoring the considerable amount of blood pouring from my hand as a result of gripping the enigmatic spearhead, I begin to pull the rest of the spear from the depths of the mirror. It seems to be made of some type of metal, but unlike any I've encountered before. The shaft is covered in glowing engravings of some language I am unable to decipher, and, tied near the base of the spearhead, are long flowing bands of some unknown cloth, colored red and black.

After pulling several feet of the spear through the mirror, It becomes much harder to progress as I notice I have put a nice hole in the ceiling of my Base of Operations. Setting the mirror on the floor, I am able to pull the rest of the weapon out of it. To my surprise, there is the blade of a sword at its end! This isn't a mystical and mysterious mirror spear at all, it's a mystical and mysterious mirror spearsword! It has to be at least ten feet in length, and it makes a cool 'fwoosh' sound when I move it. Groovy.

Badassery Level: High.

Inventory: Pocket lint, Unnamed mystical and mysterious mirror spearsword.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:12:14 am by King DZA »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27