Fuck no!
- 0 (0%)
I'm fine either way, honestly.
- 1 (25%)
-Completely irrelevant poll option-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27

Author Topic: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown  (Read 123986 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 12:15:30 am »

>Bestow the name 'Flesh Liberator' on your new weapon. Pose dramatically.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 12:23:13 am »

Since we have a bargaining implement... Use it to accost random drug dealers into giving you all their wares and make some money!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 03:45:26 am »

>Attempt to swallow that spear, and remove it from your mouth without harming yourself.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 04:07:41 am »

>Have your omnipotence challenged by the only other omnipotent god-king in existence, the almighty creator of DF.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 04:16:30 am »

>Have your omnipotence challenged by the only other omnipotent god-king in existence, the almighty creator of DF.

Or the mass of entities beyond the world you dwell, the residents of the Twelfth Bay.

Perform a stunt, using only your right hand and your head.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 05:55:51 am »

>Bestow the name 'Flesh Liberator' on your new weapon. Pose dramatically.

"Welcome to your new home realm, mirror-dwelling spearsword! By the power invested in me, I proclaim thee Flesh Liberator!". The sound of thunder can be heard in the distance. I give the spearsword a quick spin, before impaling it into my floor and striking a flawlessly dramatic pose.
I look around and see that my little trick has left some very noticeable slash marks along my walls. But who cares? I feel fucking awesome!

Since we have a bargaining implement... Use it to accost random drug dealers into giving you all their wares and make some money!

I wrap my Scarf of Magnificence comfortably around my neck, put on my hood, And dash outside, into the cold darkness. Slashing my front door in two on the way. "Come, Flesh liberator! Let us begin our quest for fortune!"

I spend the next couple hours traversing back alleys, abandoned buildings, and other generally shady places in search of drug dealers. Most of the ones I encounter are very willing to cooperate with a hooded vigilante wielding a ten foot tall glowing spearsword. Eventually I build up a nice stock of all sorts of goodies taken from the drugmongerers. A considerable amount of weed, of varying quality. Rocks, loaded syringes, and a large variety of pills and tabs. Not to mention a nice roll of money after figuring I might as take that from the dealers as well.

Starting to have trouble storing all of my spoils in my numerous pockets(should have brought a bag, or something), I decide I'll do a couple more drug raids, then call it a night. I come across a dealer who is particularly tall, very muscular as well. He doesn't appear to take me very seriously. He pulls out a shiny looking gun from the back of his pants, and informs me that if I do not distance myself from the immediate vicinity of his face, he will not hesitate to "pop a cap in my ass". Well that's not very nice.

Before I can think of a way to deal with the troublesome dealer, I notice that an incredibly bright light has suddenly begun shining behind me. The dealer looks awe-struck as he gazes at the mysterious light.

Perform a stunt, using only your right hand and your head.

Using my right hand, I slowly remove my hood, then place my hand atop my head. After a moment of focusing, I use my hand to twist my head around  until it is facing the opposite direction of the rest of my body. A bit more painful than expected, but I'm still alive. Stunt successful! Good thing my Badassery Level is so high at the moment, otherwise that could have ended horribly. keeping my head in place, I turn the rest of my body to face the mysterious light as well. it shines so brilliantly, I can barely make out it's source.

Wait, is that...A toad?

Name: D.Z.A.

Sex: Male

Badassery Level: Epic.

Inventory: Pocket lint, Flesh Liberator, 863$, lots o' drugs.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 06:00:42 am »

Offer 450 dollars to the Toady One. Also, offer him some good quality hash.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2012, 09:12:23 am »

>Offer your life and alliegance, or he will eliminate you using his mastery of code.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2012, 07:42:11 pm »

The light slowly dies down, And I find myself standing directly across from a large, anthropomorphic toad. He doesn't say anything. He kind of...stands there, and stares at me.

Offer 450 dollars to the Toady One. Also, offer him some good quality hash.

I approach the toad man, offering him a nice cut of the profit I've made, and some of the looted hash from my jacket pocket. The likes of which I assure him is some of the finest quality the city can offer.

He takes the money and the hash from my hands, and then continues to stand there, doing nothing.

>Offer your life and alliegance, or he will eliminate you using his mastery of code.

The toad man's stoicism is absolutely inspiring. I simply must pay respect to this amazing being. Genuflecting before him, I begin to speak, "O great toad...person...thing, allow me to offer my life, and undying loyalty, to you and your cause, whatever that may be". He looks down at me, and simply continues on standing silently.

Rising to my feet, I attempt to communicate with him again, "Right. So, anything I can help you with?". He slowly points to Flesh Liberator. "Why yes, it quite a nice weapon, isn't it? You see, I got it by-". He holds his hand outward, as if waiting for me to give him something. "Ooh, you want Flesh Liberator?", The toad man nods slightly.

"Hmm, well I'll have to think about that..."

Badassery Level: Epic.

Inventory: Pocket lint, Flesh Liberator, 413$, lots o' drugs.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 07:44:06 pm by King DZA »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2012, 07:44:21 pm »

Run!

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 07:46:17 pm »

Run!
And while you're doing that fire Flesh Liberator's beam attack at the toad-man.
Use the other guy as a shield.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 07:46:48 pm »

Give him the sword. He'll blast your from existence.

OR

Attempt to kill Toady.

OR

Negotiate.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 08:10:26 pm »

Start a forum game called "You Are Me".
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

DrVoltron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 08:17:38 pm »

Fire a massive laser beam from flesh liberator that will be refracted by the suspended air molecules in the clouds, causing smaller lasers to rain down around you leveling approximately a city block.
I'm a man, and I can change... if I have to... I guess....

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 09:27:44 pm »

Looking at the suggestions you guys made, I can tell right now, shit's about to get crazy. Let's rock:

Run!
And while you're doing that fire Flesh Liberator's beam attack at the toad-man.
Use the other guy as a shield.

"Yeah...No. You can't have Flesh Liberator". I then immediately bolt away from the toad man. As I do so, I notice Flesh Liberator's engravings are glowing much brighter than normal, and I feel a strange tingling in my hand. I then preform an awesome action dive, spinning around mid-air to fire off a beam of energy from Flesh Liberator's spear end, hitting the toad man dead-center in the torso! "Holy shit it fires lasers!!"

Scorched and smoking, he fidgets around on the floor for a while, before going completely limp. Figuring he's met his end, I begin to take my leave. When suddenly, I hear an unholy croaking noise coming from from toad man's corpse. He slowly brings himself to his feet, then reaches into his mouth, and pulls out a large hammer of some sort. He strikes the ground with it, creating an impressive crack in the concrete, that travels across the floor and reaches the gas station, splitting it in half! "Oh shit..."

The hammer-wielding, scorched toad man walks toward me slowly. In my slight panic, I notice that I seem to have a faint aura surrounding me. That spearsword beam dive attack was unbelievably awesome. I don't think my Badassery Level has ever been this high before...
I action-roll over to the still dazed drug dealer, and lift him by his shirt. This guy is huge, Even I'm amazed I can lift him with one arm. I bet a guy his size would make for an excellent shield....

Give him the sword. He'll blast your from existence.

OR

Attempt to kill Toady.

OR

Negotiate.

Before things get worse, I try to take a more peaceful approach. Weapon down, I walk toward the(probably quite pissed off) toad man, "Listen, it doesn't have to be this way. Together, we could do anything we want. There's no need for us to kill each other. What do you say?". He holds out his hand again, expecting Flesh Liberator to be placed in it. "No means no!", I proclaim. He then swings his hammer, striking the drug dealer/meatshield in the head, which then explodes into a bloody vapor. "Alright, no diplomacy then."
I jump back, lifting my swordspear and headless meatshield and entering a combat stance. "bring it on, toad man."

Start a forum game called "You Are Me".

For some reason, I briefly recall the forum game I made when at my Base of Operations. "I should check up on that when I get home. I bet I've gotten quite a few replies by now", I think to myself. Mental note made!

Fire a massive laser beam from flesh liberator that will be refracted by the suspended air molecules in the clouds, causing smaller lasers to rain down around you leveling approximately a city block.

"Oh crap!", I say to myself, seeing that the toad man is now charging at me, hammer ready to ban me from existence. Feeling the badassery pulsing through my being, I jab Flesh Liberator into the ground. It's engraving glow brighter than ever, and the very fabric of timespace becomes distorted around me. Then, with a blinding flash, a gigantic beam of energy is fired directly upward into the sky. Everything goes silent, both the toad man and myself stare up at the sky, looking for any sign of the massive energy beam. Suddenly, like an assault from the heavens themselves, countless smaller laser beams rain down on the earth, puncturing through everything as if it's not even there.

It's difficult to see what's happening through the timespace distortion, but I see no sign of the toad man. After the laser rain ends, I look around to see a massive crater around me where there was once a good chunk of city. The toad man is nowhere to be seen, All I can find is his strange hammer, lying in the dirt and rubble.

Badassery Level: MAXIMUM.

Inventory: Pocket lint, Flesh Liberator, body shield, 413$, lots o' drugs.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:00:32 pm by King DZA »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27