Fuck no!
- 0 (0%)
I'm fine either way, honestly.
- 1 (25%)
-Completely irrelevant poll option-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27

Author Topic: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown  (Read 124099 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter II: Collapse
« Reply #240 on: March 16, 2012, 11:50:20 pm »

I want to say that the update is coming later tonight, but each time I announce a definite release time, it's like I'm signalling life to fuck me over in some way.

So yeah, update is coming at some time in the future relatively close to the present.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2012, 03:17:34 am »

What about the past?
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2012, 11:59:21 am »

> The Prophet Medivh, appears out of nowhere. "Go now DZA. Go to the world of Azeroth. Seek your destiny."

I think having Medivh appear is appropriate considering where DZA is going.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 17, 2012, 01:41:49 pm »

so this is not the end yet?
holy carps...

wait...

>why are there carps in your house, WHY IS YOUR HOUSE IN AZEROTH? WHERE THE UNDERWORLD IS EVERYONE?!
oh wait, they are on the living room chatting around while the raptor makes a mess in the kitchen.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 17, 2012, 10:26:48 pm »

What about the past?

The past is when this update will have been posted by the time you are aware of its existence. A past that for me, at the moment of writing this, is still in the future. A future that will very soon become the present, as I have just finished writing the update. Enjoy.

This seems like the most dwarfy ending there could ever be. I would be content with having the story end here.

Spoiler: But if not... (click to show/hide)
(Just in case it isn't over)

Sock puppet man, watches as everything begins to go haywire and looks towards D.Z.A. "I must go, my planet needs me." He then proceeds to grab D.Z.A and put the sock puppet to the air and begins to make swooshing sounds and while nothing happens for a second, out of the blue the sock puppet screams out, "I'm a damned butter pickle!" Maybe those where secret words or what, but an explosive force happens beneath sock puppet man, where he attempts to blast D.Z.A. and himself through the ceiling, the rock crumbling under the mighty force of the sock puppet as if it were mere child's play. In an attempt to fly away, the sock puppet man flys over to a nearby flattened area to let D.Z.A. softly down. For one moment, a sincere look of friendship and bonding comes over his eyes, as if a father overlooking his son, then his pupils begin to slowly move apart in opposite directions. His mouth opening with a smile. With a small whisper, he tells D.Z.A. "I'm a police doctor man now... yes?"

I'm not quite sure what happened, how I'm still alive, or why I appear to be flying through the air with the sock puppet man at the moment. All I remember is emerging from the dragon with my creation in hand, before the area was engulfed in dust, and the sound of the mountain crumbling into ruin filled my ears. I felt someone grab onto my arm, mention something about a pickle, and before I knew it, we were in the air.
After flying some distance away from the collapsing mountain, we finally touch down at a small patch of relatively flat ground. Despite all of the trouble my insane, sock puppet wearing companion has caused me, it is obvious that he saved my life back there, even if I don't understand just how he managed to do it. I suppose I should be grateful to have a companion, nay, a friend like him.
In this moment of bonding, the sock puppet man, with a very peculiar look, whispers to me, and asks whether he is now a police doctor man. Although I still don't have the slightest idea what that is, I nod assuringly, as I place my hand on the sock puppet man's shoulder, and a warm smile spreads across my face.

Unfortunately, my smile does not last long. I begin to clench my chest, as my eyes widen with shock, before falling to the ground. I glimpse up at the sock puppet man one last time, before the life fades from my eyes, and my body goes limp.
A few moments later, I find myself looking down at my own body. Shit. "Please be a near-death experience, please be a near-death experience, please be a near-death experience....Fuck, I'm dead.", I think to myself, as my ties to this reality start to weaken. It seems my organic structure has finally reached its limits. Everything around me begins to blur, and after a sudden flash, I find myself hovering over an endless sea of blood.

"Well, that makes two of my favorite places that have been destroyed as a result of your presence, D.Z.A. Next time I create a new realm, I am so not inviting you...", says the thunderous voice of Armok.

"Armok, where the hell am I?", I ask the blood god.

"The afterlife, you fool. More specifically, the Sea of Reckoning. It is here that I will judge the performance of your previous life, and decide the fate of your immortal soul.", Armok explains.

"pfft, what do you mean judge me? I'm Omnipotent God-King of Everything, released from my mortal vessel. If anything, I should be judging you!", I argue.

"Ah, but you forget that it is my realm you were released in. Ergo, my afterlife, my rules, and my judgement. So there. Now be quiet so we can get this over with. You're not the only soul that needs to be judged, you know.", Armok says arrogantly.

"...Ugh, Whatever. Just make it quick.", I concede, not in the mood to get locked into an eternal debate with the god of blood.

"Good. Now then, I'd say you did a fine job during your time among the living. Obliterating people with laser rain, slaying my guards and goblins, most without ever touching them, even using an exosuit to single-handedly devastate the ranks of the Steampunk Necrons. Yes, I'd say your adventures proved to be most entertaining. I'm tempted to give you a spot in the Pantheon. It's a shame that-

"Great. So are we done now, or-"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M JUDGING YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL! I mean...No, that's not all. What I was going to say was, it's a shame that your body was not properly laid to rest, as that means your soul will be forced to haunt the ruins of Boatmurdered as a weredwarf for the rest of the foreseeable future."

"Wait, weredw-...You asshole! you mean you can't even bother to change me back into my original form before making me haunt a bunch of rocks for eternity?!", I exclaim.

"Hey, don't act like it's my fault you dropped dead after going off and screwing around in one of the most deadly, horrific fortresses in all of history."

"Cant you just, like, fix up my body and stick me back in it?"

"Sorry, doesn't work like that. If I just went around putting people back in their bodies when they died, people wouldn't even bother avoiding death in the first place, and that would make things a whole lot less interesting. Your fate is sealed, I'm afraid."

>Miner: Be barely alive.

Meanwhile, the miner, blown back several hundred more feet by the cave-in dust, clings desperately onto life. And surprisingly, he's not doing that bad. He's partially buried in rubble, and a few of his appendages are bent in ways they probably shouldn't be, but at least he's alive.

For the sake of agertor and the others who wanted to keep the thread alive, I voted for 'Must keep this FG running'.

"Stand up; rise from the ashes, God Emperor DZA. Your quest is not yet at an end. Your people need you to go on, and continue making a legend out of yourself. So I say again, Stand up; rise from the ashes."

> King DZA: Initiate Deus Ex Machina.
Correction, initiate DUES EX DZA

I also have forgotten something...

> Invisible Choir: Sing songs about rainbow lasers tearing the horizon, cats being butchered brutally, acid trips being taken and most importantly, the resurrection of God Emperor DZA.

> VUNA: Stand up, merge with Adamantine Colossus MKII and become VUNAsaur 2.0 MKIII! Also, use Solar Beam against DZA.

As I prepare to be sent back to the realm of the living, forever bound to the mountain hall's ruins as a restless soul, a voice inside of me begins to speak, informing me that this is not how my adventure is meant to end, that I must continue. Not only for myself, but for the many out there that still need me. regardless of what the blood god says, this is not my fate. There are adventures to be had, legends to be made, and a new chapter of my life to be written!
From seemingly thin air, a choir is heard. Quiet at first, but slowly it grows in volume.

"Do you hear that...?"

"ARMOK!", I shout.

"No, seriously, where's that singing coming from?"

"Tell me, how long have we known each other?"

"A good amount of time, I'd say."

"Exactly! And during that time, have I EVER wronged you?"

"You killed my guards and freed several of my prisoners, pacified my demons, you're partially responsible for the destruction of both my arena and favorite fortress, and I distinctly recall you writing a lovely little poem about forsaking me. Damn that singing is getting loud..."

"...But didn't we have a fucking great time through it all?"

"Hell yes."

"Damn right. So come on, can't you just do me a solid this one time?"

After a few moments of thinking, the blood god sighs. "I can't put you back into your body...However, I am willing to make a deal with you. If you give up ownership of your artifact to me, I will return you to any one point in your grand adventure up until your death. And because I'm feeling nice...And because watching you do all the same shit over again would be boring, I'll even allow you to retain all of your current memories and knowledge."

"What use would my creation be of to you...?", I inquire.

"I'm not going to lie, It is one of the nicest artifacts I've seen in a long time. Not to mention, any artifact made from the body of Alduin is sure to be of immense power. But just think of the possibilites that would open up should you accept my offer! You could go back and correct a past mistake, seize a missed opportunity, or completely alter the course of the future, just for the hell of it! All you have to do, is trade me the artifact."

"Oh, and I suggest you make your decision quickly, before the VUNAsaur finishes charging its Solar Beam."

"What the fuck is a VUNAsaur?"

"You really don't wanna know, trust me."

> The Prophet Medivh, appears out of nowhere. "Go now DZA. Go to the world of Azeroth. Seek your destiny."

I think having Medivh appear is appropriate considering where DZA is going.

Suddenly, Medivh the prophet out of fucking nowhere! A raven descends from above. It flies around around briefly, before stopping directly across from me, and transforming into an elderly robed man. Apparently having no trouble hovering over the sea of blood as well, he tells me to travel to a world known as Azeroth, in order to seek my destiny.

Armok chimes in,"See, if you agree to the deal, you could go back to when you were stuck in Boatmurdered, and try making it through the portal again! Another good reason to give me the artifact!"

so this is not the end yet?
holy carps...

wait...

>why are there carps in your house, WHY IS YOUR HOUSE IN AZEROTH? WHERE THE UNDERWORLD IS EVERYONE?!
oh wait, they are on the living room chatting around while the raptor makes a mess in the kitchen.

Speaking of Azeroth, It would seem that the fan-headed raptor has taken a liking to my home, and has begun rummaging through the fridge, cupboards, and cabinets, devouring any food it comes across, while Tasrak sits in the central living room, discussing various matters with some guests. The whole scene is made even stranger by the fact that all of the sinks, tubs, and even the previously goldfish owned aquarium, are now completely filled with water, and inhabited by various types of carp.

So here I am, floating around in the afterlife with a shapeshifting old man and the god of blood, left with a choice:

Hand over my creation and take a one way trip back to any moment in my adventures, while keeping my current memories and knowledge intact, or retain ownership of my supposedly immensely powerful creation, and try to think up some other way to avoid an eternity of haunting the ruined mountain hall. also, according to Armok, it would be best to make this decision with haste, lest I suffer the wrath of the VUNAsaur. Not quite sure what threat it could pose to me, considering I'm already dead. But I guess it couldn't hurt to be cautious.

Now then, decisions, decisions...

Name: D.Z.A.

Sex: Male.

Badassery Level: MAXIMUM.

Inventory: Nothing.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:35:24 pm by King DZA »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: Deal With a Blood God
« Reply #245 on: March 17, 2012, 10:37:29 pm »

>Miner: Drag yourself, slowly drag yourself to the portal.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 17, 2012, 10:48:50 pm »

>DZA: Accept Armok's offer and go back to the beginning.  Back to when things were so much simpler.

>Gold-Cloaked Man: Hitch a ride on the DZA soul train to the past and hide in his mirror.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

dreadmullet

• Bay Watcher
  • Inadequate Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 17, 2012, 11:29:40 pm »

> You realize how boring your life used to be. Your badassery level is dropping incredibly quickly.

> Decide to go on an adventure, immediately. Grab a backpack and fill it with anything in your house worth taking: food, water, money, your trusty adventure stick, a pickaxe, an old mirror, and a towel.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2012, 03:58:43 am »

>Suddenly, the elf-dwarven hybrid reappears, somehow being chased by FREAKING REAPERS.

>Then, a BFS drops from the sky.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 18, 2012, 04:45:21 am »

>DZA: Accept Armok's offer and go back to the beginning.  Back to when things were so much simpler.

>Gold-Cloaked Man: Hitch a ride on the DZA soul train to the past and hide in his mirror.

>Tunnel to the past: Appear as the tunnel from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2012, 08:23:06 am »

>suddenly the artifact is just a bone block!

>raptor: finally become one with spirit, this is getting tiring.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2012, 01:37:08 pm »

> Medivh: Fly after DZA.

> DZA's house, get transported off of Azeroth.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2012, 03:08:40 pm »

Sock puppet man is missing. What is this? It is unusually quiet.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 25, 2012, 11:32:54 pm »

Fucking hell, I can't believe it took me a week to finish this one. Guess that's what happens when you mix a full schedule with a bad procrastination habit. Oh well, no point in dwelling on the past. At least not while the present is hopeful, and the future holds so much potential...

>Miner: Drag yourself, slowly drag yourself to the portal.

The miner slowly and painfully pulls himself out of the pile of rubble, and begins to drag himself across the hellish landscape toward the ruins of Boatmurdered, stopping only every once in a while to groan in unbearable agony. Once there, he will have to tirelessly dig his way through the collapsed mountain in order to reach the portal, assuming it hasn't already closed, that is. It will be a long and excruciating endeavor, but if he remains determined, he may just live to tell the tale.

>Tunnel to the past: Appear as the tunnel from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Music, a healthy part of a balanced epic.

After a moment of careful contemplation, the correct course of action becomes clear to me. It seems a bit drastic, but I know what must be done.

"I have decided.", I announce. "I, D.Z.A., surrender all ownership of my creation to Armok, God of Blood."

The blood god chuckles slightly. "You made the right choice, D.Z.A."
A specific spot in the sea of blood below begins to ripple and splash, before a large book finally emerges from it. The book appears to be ancient, and on the front of it, the word "Legends" is written in strange, bold text.

"This, is the Book of Legends.", Armok informs me. "Contained within its pages is the history of everything, and everyone that has ever existed within the realm."

The book floats before me, and opens up. It begins to quickly cycle through its many bloodstained pages, before stopping at a certain point. "This section is a recording of every significant moment in your life. As promised, I will return you to any one point in your grand adventure, all the way up until your demise. Choose wisely."

It takes me only a few seconds of scanning the page to find the exact moment I'm looking for. "Here.", I say, my finger over the time I wish to return to.

"...Are you sure you want to go back that far? Remember, it's a one way trip. Once you're there, you won't be able to ret-

"Yes...I'm sure", I say abruptly. "Look, I know it seems strange to go all the way back to the start, especially considering how far I've come, but at this point in my life, or...afterlife, it just feels like the right thing to do. During my adventure, I have ended many lives, yet saved many more. I've faced countless great foes, and made quite a few amazing allies. I've been a harbinger of both destruction and creation, salvation and depredation, hope and despair. This whole journey has become more immense and exciting than I ever could have imagined, but it has also become a lot more complicated...

I now have reputations to live up to, expectations to fulfill, and regrets that I could very well do without...I've grown a lot throughout this grand adventure of mine, but it's time to begin anew."

"Alright, if that's really what you want, I will keep up my end of the deal." The Book of Legends slams shut, and falls back into the sea of blood. Suddenly, A passageway opens up behind me. "I will be watching you, D.Z.A. Try not to let things get too boring with all of that extra wisdom you now have, OK?"

I smile slightly, and then enter the passageway. All of a sudden, I find myself to be alive once again, though in the same condition I was in just before my death. I'm also inside a very unusual tunnel of some kind. Hm, for a tunnel to my past, this looks oddly futuristic...

I slowly begin to make my way down the tunnel, and as I approach the other end, my body begins to change. I start to grow taller, as my scars, wounds, and wrinkles progressively heal and fade away. My beard becomes shorter and thinner with each step I take, until it is eventually non-existent, and I find that I am now somehow wearing the same clothes that I had on the day my grand adventure truly began. Upon finally reaching the end of the tunnel, I realize I am now in the exact same physical state that I was in all that time ago. And, true to the blood god's word, all of my memories and knowledge of what I've been through remain intact. Stopping briefly, I take a moment to look behind me, as I could have sworn I heard someone following me...

After being unable to see anyone there, I take one final step forward, and instantly find myself back in my Base of Operations, with the tunnel I came through nowhere to be seen. My Blue Swivel Chair of Supreme Comfort sits unchanged in front of my Omniscient Computer of Infinite Insight. I never thought I'd get to say this, but it's good to be home.

> You realize how boring your life used to be. Your badassery level is dropping incredibly quickly.

> Decide to go on an adventure, immediately. Grab a backpack and fill it with anything in your house worth taking: food, water, money, your trusty adventure stick, a pickaxe, an old mirror, and a towel.

After the initial disbelief of truly being back, my life slowly returns to normal(as normal as a life like mine can get, at least). I can once again continue my regular diet of 1-2 small meals and excessive amounts of coffee, I start picking back up on my physical and mental training, and I'm able to bathe again for the first time in(literally)ages. Yep, it seems all is well. Except for one thing...
The general calmness of my restored life, although refreshing, has subsequently awakened one of my most dreaded enemies of all time...Boredom. I feel my badassery lessening at an alarming rate due to the arrival of this lifelong nemesis of mine, and something must be done about it.
Spending time with the family, indulging in the luxuries of the civilized world, and not having my life be under constant threat of attack at all times is certainly nice for a while, but it is no life for an adventurer. I must leave my safe haven, and spread my glorious metaphorical wings once more! I need to feel the earth beneath my feet, adrenaline in my veins, and death breathing down my neck! But first, I need to prepare.

I hastily run to my Closet of Immense Storage and grab a backpack, I then turn my attention toward the kitchen, and start packing up all sorts of desired edibles. I locate my thermos, which has served me well during numerous smaller adventures in the past, and fill it with the most refreshing water my home has to offer. After scouting through the house a bit, I manage to come up with varying amounts of several different types of currency. However, seeing as only certain forms of currency are considered acceptable in my current location, I'd say I have about 25$ gathered up. A humble amount, but with great adventures come great fortune, and it shouldn't too hard to obtain more monetary funds should I require it.
I lift my old, sturdy Adventure Stick off of my Wall of Weaponry. Hidden blades and mystical spearswords are great and all, but no matter how powerful and deadly a weapon may be, you just can't beat the classics. I pick my handheld mirror up off my Desk of Many Talents, and head into the bathroom to clean it up a bit. I'm taken aback for a moment when, for a split second, I see a reflection other than my own in said mirror. But, not wanting to waste time contemplating something that could have just been my eyes playing tricks on me, I regain my focus, and slide the mirror into my backpack, along with the spare towel I used to clean it.

Hmm, what else could prove useful on an adventure such as this? Wait, I know! A pickaxe! I can think of plenty of times in my life where a pickaxe would have seemed like a godsend. And for this adventure, when those times come, I'll be ready! Now, where to locate a pickaxe...I know for a fact that I currently have no such tool under my ownership, and I also have no way of knowing which houses in my neighborhood may be storing one. I guess I could go check around at the local hardware stores, though if the price surpasses my 25$ budget, I might have to get creative about how I'm going to leave the store with it...

>Suddenly, the elf-dwarven hybrid reappears, somehow being chased by FREAKING REAPERS.

>Then, a BFS drops from the sky.

I am then distracted from thinking about how to remedy my current state of pickaxelessness by the sound of frantic knocking at my front door. A bit of a bad time for a visit, but perhaps this mysterious new guest will have a pickaxe I can have/borrow/steal.
As the increasingly frantic knocking continues, I go to answer the door. Upon opening it, I am surprised to see my future companion, the elf-dwarf hybrid, standing on my welcome mat. Before we can exchange any pleasantries, however, he pushes me aside and runs off somewhere into my home. Rude. I would expect more manners from someone whose life I saved at some point in an alternate, distant future. Despite being displeased by the hybrid's blatant lack of etiquette, I soon notice that he is not my only visitor, and wonder if he is travelling with the group ghoulish beings that are coming up the walkway.

After curiously staring at the posse of otherworldly entities for a little longer, I deduce it would be best to close the door, ensure it's locked, and then go see if I can find where my bearded, pointy-eared companion of an alternate future ran off to. During my search for the hybrid, I glance out through one of my windows, and am intrigued to see what I would describe as a Big Fucking Sword sticking out of the middle of the street. From what I can tell, it definitely appears to be a finely crafted weapon, but I guess I won't know for sure until I get a closer look at it.

My observation of said weapon is then interrupted when one of the ghoulish beings suddenly obstructs my view, and begins gazing at me in a deeply unsettling manner. Maybe I should wait a bit before going out to investigate the sword...

>suddenly the artifact is just a bone block!

>raptor: finally become one with spirit, this is getting tiring.
> Medivh: Fly after DZA.

> DZA's house, get transported off of Azeroth.

Meanwhile, Armok, God of Blood rejoices over his newly obtained artifact:
"YES! I can't believe he actually agreed to trade this thing! Just think of all the awesome stuff I can do with this artifact block, made from the bones of none other than Alduin the World Eater! I could...I could...Build something with it! Or, or I could throw it at someone! Or use it as a really badass paperweight!! FUCK YEAH!"

Also, due to the recent reversal of time, it would appear that my home can no longer be found in the realm of Azeroth, and everyone that was once residing within it has been returned to the location they were in at the time my grand adventure had just begun, wherever the hell that is. Luckily for the fan-headed raptor, this means that its body and spirit have once again become one.

Back at my home, after closing the blinds to avoid the gaze of the ghoulish being, I continue looking for where the hybrid has hid himself. Unfortunately, my search efforts again come to a halt when I am startled by the call of a raven. I am able to confirm that my ears are working properly when I turn and see a rather irritated looking raven standing on my dining table. It doesn't take me long to figure out just why the raven is here.

"I know, I know, I didn't make an effort to travel to Azeroth and seek my destiny. Don't worry, it's on my Shit To Get Done List. I just really needed to get a fresh start on things, alright? As soon as the opportunity presents itself, I'll be sure to get right on it.", I explain to the raven.

Sock puppet man is missing. What is this? It is unusually quiet.

Man, that elf-dwarf hybrid sure is skilled at reappearing and disappearing at seemingly random times. Kind of reminds me of the sock puppet man. Admittedly, it's a lot less troublesome without him around, but it's also a lot less entertaining...Wherever he is right now, I hope he's doing alright.

So, here I am, inside my home, blinds closed and doors locked, on a search for the elf-dwarf hybrid, and accompanied by an elderly prophet in the form of a raven. There's a very large and mysterious sword lodged in the asphalt outside, and some not-so-friendly looking beings loitering about, and I have no idea how either of them got there. Not really what I was expecting when I decided to return to the past...But hey, it's definitely an interesting start to my adventure.

Name: D.Z.A.

Sex: Male.

Badassery Level: Above average.

Inventory: Pocket lint, Adventure Stick, backpack full of adventuring equipment.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:52:55 pm by King DZA »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: Renewal
« Reply #254 on: March 25, 2012, 11:43:43 pm »

>Operate Omniscient Computer of Infinite Insight.

>Check this thread.

>See that time has somehow been tampered with, like this thread somehow contains all of the history of your previous exploits, and that some elf hybrid just appeared into your house a few minutes ago, which totally didn't happen the previous cycle ago.

>Post something assuring to the fans of your story, who are riled up and screaming at you for UPDATES.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:28:06 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27