Fuck no!
- 0 (0%)
I'm fine either way, honestly.
- 1 (25%)
-Completely irrelevant poll option-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown  (Read 124331 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: A Quest Begins
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2012, 03:18:37 am »

After swiftly defeating the ghoulish beings, head northwards where you meet a team of 5 people wearing black robes with masks of varying designs and colors. Sock puppet man seems to be quite fine as he is tugging at their robes freely, telling them that they got pretty clothes. They pretty much ignore sock puppet man. The five robed humanoids, take out two-handed longswords, and the middle approaches first. "We... really didn't expect you to come after being even 5 minutes with this guy." He shrugs before pointing the tipped blade at you. "I'm afraid you will have to die." Two of the others began to run to his left and right side doing the same stance, while the other two used the one who is talking as a footstool before yelling loudly, "Explosion technique of doom!" "Rainbow-colored Death!" It began to rain skittles. Sock puppet man runs around holding out his mouth eating them as they were coming down, but boy they hurt a little bit. Like little rocks raining on people. They begin to assault you normally now as it rains skittles with rainbow-colored lightning. God tasting the rainbow never felt so bad ass. Then suddenly the world begins to turn colors and a creepy song begins to play, oh god why. The humanoids become blurs as this quickly becomes a horror film that rains skittles...
>Miner: Turn out to be a hostage with the same people that took the sock man for... general... painful... things... NO PLOT HOLE NO PLOT HOLE HE'S FOR TORTURING TO MAKE THE SADISTS IN THE GROUP FEEL HAPPY YES YES NO PLOT HOLE

It was the strangest thing. After making short work of the ghoulish beings, I had begun making my way toward the northern field. The trip was nice. Lovely weather, very calming atmosphere...But that's beside the point.
Upon reaching said field, I was confronted by a group of robed figures wearing some very odd masks. I was relieved to see that the sock puppet man was alive and well, yet quite confused to see that the robed figures had apparently also kidnapped the miner(why didn't choose to use him as a bargaining tool as well, I am unsure), who, although alive, had a mortified look in his eyes that suggested his captors were far less...pleasant with him.
Sadly, the happiness of being reunited with my companions of a distant and alternate future was short lived, as I soon discovered that the robed figures were each armed with blades of considerable size.
They seemed oddly surprised that I had showed up, and one of these robed figures, who I assumed to be the leader, had the nerve to inform me that my time among the living would soon have to come to an end. "Been there, done that.", I told him, but he simply disregarded my clever reply.

After a splendid little display of choreography by the robed figures, and some seemingly senseless shouting, the sky began to cloud, and thousands upon thousands of brightly colored candies started to fall from above. The robed figures then charged toward me, as lightning of many vivid colors lit up the sky. Although I was still a bit peeved about the kidnapping of my companions, and their current attempt at taking my life, I couldn't help but admire the work that these strange robed figures must have gone through in order to create such an intriguing spectacle. Being pelted by the little candies got annoying pretty quickly, but at least the sock puppet man seemed to be enjoying himself.
The increased sense of badassery I got from defeating the ghoulish beings, along with fighting under such bizarre weather conditions, made parrying the robed figures' various attacks with Flesh Liberator almost pitifully easy, and after letting my opponents tire themselves out a bit, I prepared to retaliate.

Unfortunately, moments before I could demonstrate my superior ass kicking prowess to my foes, something became dreadfully wrong with my vision. My surroundings began to shift in color, as a haunting melody started playing out of thin air. Before long, the colors blurred together. My heart started beating faster and faster, as I found myself unable to focus on anything due to the bright, maddening colors that danced around me.
Seeking a way to end it, to escape, I did what any sane, reasonable person would do in such a situation, and took my own life, before anything else could.

> Say "fuck this shit", then take Flesh Liberator and decapitate yourself, sending you back to Armok's realm. After talking with Armok and trying to make him fix his apparent mistakes, he becomes extremely annoyed. He sends you to his arena without hesitation. You suddenly appear in the arena, and... nothing's really happening...

Something happens during the warp into Armok's Arena, and you somehow get sent to the Vivec Arena.

Oh, and you will arrive in the arena, in the middle of two gladiators in the process of slashing each other.

And then you get transported to the Gurubashi Arena

> Armok: Cackle madly in the blackround.

With one final breath and a single swift motion, I sliced my own head clean off. My lifeless body flaccidly fell over, as my blood coated the the small, colorful candies that blanketed the ground. Everything went silent, the dancing colors stopped and reverted to normal, and the robed figures stood around my body, speechless. I guess they didn't really count on me committing suicide during a heroic rescue mission to free my friends from their evil clutches.

So now, here I am. Back in Armok's afterlife, u-

"I'm just gonna come out and say it, That was fucking weak."

"Bloody hell Armok, can't you see I'm trying to narrate?"

"Just sayin'..."

"I don't care what your're saying, I don't need any of your shit right now."

"Hey, don't get all pissy with me alright? I'm the one who should be mad. I mean, I give you a special, one-time opportunity to change the course of your life and completely rewrite history, and you off yourself just when things start getting interesting?? I've seen some pretty disrespectful shit in my time, but that takes first prize."

"Well maybe if you hadn't have fucked up your little time reversal trick, I wouldn't even have been in the situation to off myself in the first place!"

"Woah, woah, I fucked up!? So because you're too fucking pathetic to handle some trippy colors and cliché horror music, that suddenly makes YOUR death my fault??"

"No, what makes my death your fault, is the fact you couldn't bother to double check your work and make sure that EVERYTHING was properly reverted back to it's past state. YOUR screw up resulted in some masked assholes kidnapping people I shouldn't even know, and me discovering that my life has been little more than a game played for the amusement of some unknown fate weavers that view my agony as entertainment!! So forgive me if I'm a tad upset at the moment."

"I did NOT make mistakes! How about instead of blaming me or these "fate weavers" for your own screw ups, you take responsibility for yourself, and accept the fact that you. Lost."

"You know what, Armok? Fuck you. Just send me back as a ghost or whatever the hell you wanna do..."

"....Oh, I'll send you back alright. Back...to my ARENA!!!"

After a sudden flash, I find myself face-to-face with a sword wielding warrior. Rather unluckily, I appeared to have arrived mid-strike, and as a result, also found myself with a large gash across my upper body before I even had a chance to react. There was another flash, and my surroundings changed yet again. As I cringed from the pain of my fresh wound, I heard Armok erupt into a fit of crazed laughter.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my g-...I can't..I can't fucking...DID YOU SEE THAT?? Oh man, that was just perfect...I mean really, warping into the middle of a gladiator duel in the Vivec Arena for only a split second, RIGHT as said gladiators were attacking each other!! What are the fucking odds! It's just too bad that other one's aiming was a bit off and he only grazed your head, seeing you get beheaded a second time would have been just the thing to cheer me up.

You seem to be in the Gurubashi Arena now. Not sure how the hell that happened...Honestly I meant to warp you to my own arena, but I still haven't really gotten around to fixing it up, so this should work fine."

> The Prophet circles around the arena

> Armok: Summon the Lich King himself with an army of undead. "Oh, and I took the liberty of rounding up your companions."
Optional: > You still have possession of Flesh Liberator, because it was the cause of your death. Or something.

(Because this part would be boring without an awesome weapon. Also: Vivec Arena? We're in Morrowind now?! This cannot go wrong.)

As a raven circles above the Gurubashi Arena, tensions between me and the god of blood increase.

"Wait, so you didn't mean to...Can you do anything right?!? The only thing you seem to be particularly adept at is fucking things up!", I exclaim, with my hand over my still bleeding wound.

"Fine, you wanna see me help someone? Wait there...Oh, and you're welcome for letting you bring your precious Flesh Liberator with you...You're going to need it.", the blood god erupts into laughter once more.

Music, a treat for the senses.

Moments later, a cold and bitter wind flows over the arena, and the scent of death fills the air. "Great. What did you do now, you pathetic excuse for a deity?", I rudely inquire.

"Heheh...I invited a friend."

Just then, hundreds of undead beings begin climbing(or flying, in some cases)up over the arena walls, making a variety of horrid, blood curdling noises in the process, while a heavily armored figure with glowing blue eyes slowly walks through the entrance.
The figure continues to make is way toward me as I stand in the center on the arena, before stopping only a few yards away. I glance around to see that the entirety of the viewing area encircling the arena pit is now occupied by the foul undead hordes.

"Is this the one you were talking about, Armok?", the heavily armored figure asks.

"Yes. He would make a lovely addition to your ranks, don't you think?"

The figure looks me over for a second. "Perhaps...However, I would like to see what he can do before I waste my time on him."

The blood god chuckles. "I thought you'd say something like that..."

My heart skips a beat when I see my numerous companions walking out of(what I assume to be)the arena's cell doors to join me in the center.

"Now let's see, who should we pit the young God-King against first?"

"You dick...", I mutter, dreading even the thought of having to slay one of my own comrades.

>in the arena, everyone is there but the fan-raptor, I guess its still at the base of operations

>Raptor: wreak havoc trying to make yourself a sammich just to get yourself stuck on the lower parts of the arena.

"Wait", I say, noticing that someone in the group appears to be missing, "Where's the fan headed raptor thing?"

"You considered that thing a companion...?"

"I wouldn't really say a companion. It's always just sort of...There."

"Well it's back at your Base of Operations right now. I guess I could bring it here too, if you want..."

"No, No. It's fine..."

"Actually, he seems to be causing quite a bit of damage. I think I'll just lock him back up under the ruins of my arena until I have a use for him...

Well, let's get on with it, shall we? I am eager to see how many of your allies you can go through until you are finally struck down. Just try not to kill yourself this time, okay? Disrupt my fun like that again, and I will make sure that all of them suffer for it."

So here I am, in a place known as the "Gurubashi Arena", surrounded by a wide assortment of living dead, and expected to fight my own companions for the enjoyment of Armok, God of Fuck Ups Blood, and his bulky blue eyed friend. The gash in my chest still stings quite a bit, but it is nothing compared to the pain I'll be feeling if I through with this...

Name: D.Z.A.

Sex: Male.

Badassery Level: Great.

Inventory: Flesh Liberator.

dreadmullet

• Bay Watcher
  • Inadequate Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: A Falling Out of Dire Consequences
« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2012, 06:41:44 am »

> You slay them all. Every. Single. One. Even Tholtig Cryptbrain is no match for Flesh Liberator combined with your badassery.

> Just when you're ready to pass out from exhaustion, you notice that Flesh Liberator seems to be... changing form. It begins glowing, and you can see it changing shape. It is still a spearsword, but it's lighter, and infinitely sharper. It seems to be affecting your mind as well; all you can think about is the spilling of blood.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2012, 06:59:25 am »

The Expendables cast: Appear, and help DZA while being manly.

Chuck Norris: Appear, and help the blue-eyed guy. Also, summon Godzilla and Mothra, as well as the whole of the Power Rangers to distract the Expendables cast.

World: Implode due to the awesomeness (or at least quake, and open up a fissure or two...)!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2012, 10:31:30 am »

Sock puppet man doesn't seem to realize what is happening, he doesn't even put up a fight. With those innocent child-like eyes he turns towards you to wave. "Hidy ho there Dirty Man!" He gives a goofy grim as you slay him. Slay him for the sake of living through hell. How you feel about it is how you feel about it, but you know that sock puppet man trusted you. With every fiber of his being. Saved you. And now you killed him, just like that. He didn't even try to dodge. The last look on his face was that goofy smile he always has. Unaware of your intent. Just saying, you are kind of a dick for killing him.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

dreadmullet

• Bay Watcher
  • Inadequate Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2012, 11:05:34 am »

World: Implode due to the awesomeness (or at least quake, and open up a fissure or two...)!

> A section of the cavern has collapsed! x99

> Huge chunks of the world fall down into nothingness, adamantine spires suddenly pierce up through the ground in the distance. Yeah, this world is definitely bugged.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2012, 11:38:59 am »

The Lich King: "Impressive. Real Death Knight materiel there. Of course he'll need training. Like learning not to destroy half my army."

Armok: Cackle as only the god of blood can cackle.

Medivh: glare at Armok as only a crow can. "Azeroth is outside your domain. Don't make me intervene. I only let you send DZA here because it gets him to Azeroth.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:23:07 pm by Vgray »

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 10, 2012, 03:11:06 pm »

>say you lack your old companions and then use the demons as cannon fodder as you come up with a plan

>raptor: whatno, ESCAPE, GET MAD, FIND ARMOKS MANAGER AND FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM, AND WREAK SOME MOAR HAVOC ON NEARBY FOOD PILES, ARENAS, AND A WAY TO GET TO THE LILYPAD flesh liberator, TOADY NEEDS IT!.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:12:42 pm by raptorfangamer »
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 12, 2012, 06:22:03 pm »

The gold-cloaked man/Flesh Liberator ponders his new existence as a weapon.
He then decides to fly out of DZA's hand and kill everything opposing him in sight.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 20, 2012, 05:25:17 am »

I admit, I procrastinated a bit too much with this one. I think I had my first bit of writer's block since this began. Kept getting stuck on little things, which lead to me repeatedly getting sidetracked, which lead to this update being four days later than planned...Oh well, what's important is that it's here now.

> You slay them all. Every. Single. One. Even Tholtig Cryptbrain is no match for Flesh Liberator combined with your badassery.

> Just when you're ready to pass out from exhaustion, you notice that Flesh Liberator seems to be... changing form. It begins glowing, and you can see it changing shape. It is still a spearsword, but it's lighter, and infinitely sharper. It seems to be affecting your mind as well; all you can think about is the spilling of blood.

"Oh god...What did I do. I..I had to...If I didn't, Armok would have. I tried to make it quick....I just...Goddamn it...", Are the words that rush through my head, as I stand covered in blood and surrounded by the now lifeless bodies of my comrades. Ready to collapse from exhaustion, I use my spearsword to keep myself balanced, while I listen to the blood god condescendingly comment on my performance...

"Wow! Well done, D.Z.A. Very well done! That had to have been one of the most entertaining fights I've seen in a while. Now, maybe if you had been more willing to spread bloodshed like that in the past, you wouldn't have be in this situation."

I grind my teeth in anger, yet simply don't have the energy to lash out. And as Armok and his friend begin to chat back and forth about my future, I am distracted from my anguish when I notice something very strange happening to Flesh Liberator. Its engravings glow with unusual intensity, and I find myself falling to my knees when it suddenly pierces straight through the ground.
I sit there, amazed and perplexed by how easily Flesh Liberator is able to cut through the solid earth beneath me, it's like it isn't even there. And to make matters even stranger, nearly all of the weight of Flesh Liberator seems to have somehow disappeared, it feels almost as light as air now. In fact, if it were any lighter, I'd be worried about it floating away.

Filled with hate, tormented by guilt, and fueled by an overpowering desire for vengeance, I can't help but chuckle quietly as I think about the events to come, for it is a desire that I cannot wait to satisfy. It's time to turn this battleground into a warzone. "You want bloodshed....I'll give you bloodshed."

The Expendables cast: Appear, and help DZA while being manly.

Chuck Norris: Appear, and help the blue-eyed guy. Also, summon Godzilla and Mothra, as well as the whole of the Power Rangers to distract the Expendables cast.

> A section of the cavern has collapsed! x99

> Huge chunks of the world fall down into nothingness, adamantine spires suddenly pierce up through the ground in the distance. Yeah, this world is definitely bugged.

I stand up, grip Flesh Liberator with both hands, and with one mighty slash, create a rift in the fabric of reality. The subsequent badassery increase leaves me feeling reinvigorated and ready for anything, though that is hardly my reason for such an action.

"What the fuck did you do that for?", Armok asks. I simply smile, and seconds later, watch as a group of some of the most well known badasses in human history make their way through the rift.

"Ah, so that's how you wanna play? Alright then, let's have some Fun. CHUCK!"

Just then, a somewhat elderly, bearded man roundhouse kicks his way through the fabric of reality to join us in the arena.
"Hey Armok, how's it going?", the bearded elder asks in a friendly tone.

"Pretty good. Glad you could make it. Listen, I need you to do me a favor and teach that kid over there a lesson in 'Knowing When to Give Up'."

The bearded elder glances over at me. It takes him a few seconds to realize what Armok is talking about, but seems more than willing once he understands. "Sure thing.", he responds. He then walks back into the tear in reality he came through, and, after several moments of uncomfortable silence, reemerges. This time being followed by a band of warriors clad in an array of colorful outfits. I briefly wonder if they are related in some way to the strange robed figures that I encountered earlier, before watching as said tear in reality is made a great deal larger when two gargantuan beasts make their way through it as well. One seems to be a mutated moth-like creature, while the other is bipedal, and reptilian in appearance.

Music, to make an epic fight legendary.

"Feel like surrendering now? It'll make things a whole lot easier on yourself.", the bearded elder asks confidently.

Surprised but not discouraged, I point Flesh Liberator in his direction. "Nope. Guess you're not a very good teacher."

The bearded elder smirks at my retort, before speaking to his posse, "I'll take the kid on myself, you deal with his friends."

I twirl Flesh Liberator around a bit in order to boost my badassery just enough to regain my aura. "Let's rock."

As we charge toward each other, the level of pure, concentrated awesome contained in the area starts to prove too much for the world around us to handle. And as our forces collide, the breaking point is surpassed. Chunks of the arena floor start to break off around us, falling into an endless black void. Jet Li and Dolph Lundgren do battle with the colorfully outfitted band of warriors, while the others focus on taking out the gargantuan reptile. Except for Sylvester Stallone, who appears to have somehow made it onto the back of the moth-beast, and is now attempting bring it crashing down.
The undead hordes panic and scatter as more and more of the arena crumbles into the blackness, and far off, massive pillars of some light blue material can be seen rising up into the sky.

Sock puppet man doesn't seem to realize what is happening, he doesn't even put up a fight. With those innocent child-like eyes he turns towards you to wave. "Hidy ho there Dirty Man!" He gives a goofy grim as you slay him. Slay him for the sake of living through hell. How you feel about it is how you feel about it, but you know that sock puppet man trusted you. With every fiber of his being. Saved you. And now you killed him, just like that. He didn't even try to dodge. The last look on his face was that goofy smile he always has. Unaware of your intent. Just saying, you are kind of a dick for killing him.

As the epic duel between me and the bearded elder continues, I catch a glimpse of sock puppet man's corpse falling into the void, and am reminded of the horrible act of injustice brought upon him and the others...Armok was right about one thing, I need to start taking responsibility for my own screw ups. Regardless of how much I hated every moment of it, their blood is on my hands. A manly tear is shed for those lost, those I will never forget, those I swear to avenge. Unfortunately, my mourning distracts me from the duel to the death that I am still actively engaged in, and the bearded elder gets a hit in that almost sends me over the edge and into the void.

"You just had be a stubborn brat, didn't you?", He says to me, as he prepares to deliver a roundhouse kick sure to finish me off. "Maybe in hell, you'll learn when to call it quits.". The lightning fast kick connects with unmatched force, though the bearded elder's confident demeanor quickly fades upon seeing his leg now firmly in my grip. "And maybe when I meet you there, you'll actually stand a chance against me.", I reply. I then spin the bearded elder around, and throw him down into the void with all the force I can muster. I watch him rapidly descend into the unknown, before going to lend a hand to my unquestionably manly allies.

The Lich King: "Impressive. Real Death Knight materiel there. Of course he'll need training. Like learning not to destroy half my army."

Armok: Cackle as only the god of blood can cackle.

Medivh: glare at Armok as only a crow can. "Azeroth is outside your domain. Don't make me intervene. I only let you send DZA here because it gets him to Azeroth.

Armok's blue-eyed friend, who has been observing the fight in the backround the whole time, is undoubtedly impressed by my performance. He begins to toss around the idea of training me to serve as a Death Knight in his army, while Armok himself breaks out into another fit of crazed cackling, overjoyed by the conflict and chaos taking place within the arena. Or what's left of it, at least.
Much to his irritation, however, Armok's joy is interrupted by the crow(who, due to my deficiency of bird-related knowledge, I mistook as a raven) glaring at him in a very crow-like fashion. Or, trying to. It's difficult to glare specifically at someone when that someone happens to be omnipresent. The crow informs Armok that he does not reign over this realm, and threatens to step in should he not act accordingly.

"Ugh, don't you have a poet to harass or something? My influence extends to wherever blood flows and death prospers. Now I don't know about you, But I'm seeing quite a lot of both down there. Now leave me be and let me enjoy this moment."

>say you lack your old companions and then use the demons as cannon fodder as you come up with a plan

>raptor: whatno, ESCAPE, GET MAD, FIND ARMOKS MANAGER AND FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM, AND WREAK SOME MOAR HAVOC ON NEARBY FOOD PILES, ARENAS, AND A WAY TO GET TO THE LILYPAD flesh liberator, TOADY NEEDS IT!.

Slowly but surely, the battle begins to tip in our favor. Yet even though the ensemble of badasses may help me win the current fight, that wretched blood god is almost certainly going to have many more tricks up his metaphorical sleeve. Not to mention, the one thing they can't help me with is the empty feeling I've had inside since the death of my old comrades. Luckily, I think I have an idea that could help remedy both of these problems.
I immediately take off toward one of the light blue pillars that recently popped up, jumping over areas of broken and collapsing ground when necessary. As I approach a particularly tall one, I leap into air, Flesh Liberator held tightly, and hope that I manage to time this right. At the last second, I swing the spearsword with full force, effectively slicing the pillar in two!
The upper half of the pillar lightly blows away with the breeze, and while I turn my focus to landing in a graceful and light-footed manner, a wave of demons begin to spill out into the realm.

Meanwhile, Armok is again unable to cherish the bloodshed after he notices the fan-headed raptor furiously running around and causing all sorts of mischief in his arena. "Damn it, what the hell are you doing now?? That's it, D.Z.A.'s getting a new playmate..."

The gold-cloaked man/Flesh Liberator ponders his new existence as a weapon.
He then decides to fly out of DZA's hand and kill everything opposing him in sight.

Most of the demons(the ones that didn't accidentally fall into the void) pay little attention to me, and instead decide to put their effort into hunting down the disorganized legions of undead running about. Their blue-eyed, heavily armored leader apparently does not appreciate this, and, seeing that I was the one responsible for releasing them, starts walking over, sword in hand, so that he can have a word with me, while also slaying any demon foolish enough to get in his way. It is at that moment that Flesh Liberator pulls itself from my grasp, and, after hovering in place for a few seconds, bolts toward the heavily armored figure with unprecedented speed. He tries to parry the spearsword, but the attempt goes less than ideally when the blade of his own sword is divided in two as a result. The severed sword blade sails off in an arc!

From the looks of it, he has now gone on the defensive, and is doing his best to dodge Flesh Liberator's numerous attacks and remain in one piece. He seems to be doing a good job so far, but I can't say how long that's gonna last...

"Hey D.Z.A., I have a special visitor here for y-...The fuck is going on with that spearsword of yours? Call it off before it harms the Lich King! I'm still looking forward to watching you become his undead servant.", I hear the thunderous voice of Armok command.

"Sorry, my spearsword calling skills are a bit rusty, I'm afraid. Just be thankful that you're omnipresent, blood god. Otherwise I would have done the same to you myself long ago.", I complacently tell Armok.

"Heh, be thankful you're so easy to manipulate, God-King. Otherwise I would have grown bored of you long before you had the chance..."

Name: D.Z.A.

Sex: Male.

Badassery Level: MAXIMUM.

Inventory: Nothing.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:18:23 pm by King DZA »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: Blood Feud
« Reply #279 on: April 20, 2012, 08:12:07 am »

OH YES.

Armok: Summon SCP-682 and direct it at the Flesh Liberator. I mean, you do want to see the God-King become and undead slave, right?

God-King DZA: Utilize your badassery into a weapon you think is awesome and overpowered. Fight! For everlasting peace!

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 20, 2012, 12:40:29 pm »

>A challenger appears! Toady One The Great (BEYOND QUALITY)!
>Armok: bow before The Only Toad

Raptor: watno watdidudo tothe fleshliberator! >RAEG INTO COMBAT
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

dreadmullet

• Bay Watcher
  • Inadequate Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 20, 2012, 02:31:24 pm »

The Toad stares at you silently. After a while, you suddenly lose consciousness. Your body disappears from existence, leaving your clothes to drop to the ground. You find yourself in possession of absolute omniscience. It's startling at first, being able to observe and do anything. You manage to take a look around the area of your body, and you see The Toad, as well as a strange, naked man. The man looks like a nerdy 13 year old, and he's begging The Toad for forgiveness. He sounds a little bit like Armok... The Toad raises his Banishment Hammer and smashes the man's skull in, then promptly disappears again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:36:42 pm by dreadmullet »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 20, 2012, 03:11:20 pm »

The Lich King: have your sword fly back into your hand fixed.

Medivh: nod slightly. "The great Toad has spoken. All hail King DZA, the new god of blood, patron of the Dwarves, lover of chaos." Circle above what's left of the arena cawing loudly.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 21, 2012, 12:55:18 pm »

DZA: Construct ye-self a bad-a** crown from Armok's obsidian bones
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 21, 2012, 12:59:50 pm »

DZA: Construct ye-self a bad-a** crown from Armok's obsidian bones

And encrust it with bits of his left eyeball, socketing the right eyeball in the middle.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27