Fuck no!
- 0 (0%)
I'm fine either way, honestly.
- 1 (25%)
-Completely irrelevant poll option-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown  (Read 123921 times)

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: Blood Feud
« Reply #285 on: April 21, 2012, 09:15:43 pm »

For a split second, you understand EVERYTHING then you lose it.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 21, 2012, 09:50:23 pm »

>Mr. T:
Avenge your awesome-pal Chuck Norris by pounding D.Z.A. into submission with INCREEEDIBLE POWER!

>Super Dave (Google Super Dave, first result should be Super Dave Osborne on Wikipedia.):
In one of your stunts, get in the way of the beatdown. Get blasted around the arena, bouncing around at unbelievable speed without dying because Super Dave gets ridiculously injured but never dies.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 01, 2012, 12:34:14 am »

The fact that the time between updates is slowly getting longer and longer is beginning to piss me off...Guess I'll just have to put finishing them a couple notches higher on my priority list.

OH YES.

Armok: Summon SCP-682 and direct it at the Flesh Liberator. I mean, you do want to see the God-King become and undead slave, right?

God-King DZA: Utilize your badassery into a weapon you think is awesome and overpowered. Fight! For everlasting peace!

"Well, this has gone on long enough.", says the thunderous voice of Armok, as we both continue to watch his blue-eyed friend evade Flesh Liberator's fury. "It has been an amazing spectacle so far, but I think it's time we move on to the grand finale."

"I couldn't agree more.", I respond with a smile.

Suddenly, SCP-682 out of fucking nowhere! With amazing speed, an unearthly creature leaps out at Flesh Liberator, barely missing Armok's friend, and grabbing the spearsword in its mouth, latching on firmly! Flesh Liberator is unable to break free from SCP-682's grip!
Flesh Liberator attempts to pull away, while the unearthly creature tries with all its might to break or damage the spearsword. However, Both of their efforts seem to be in vain."There. That should keep your bothersome weapon distracted long enough to assimilate you into the Lich King's undead legions."

After watching the unearthly creature gnaw and thrash at Flesh Liberator for a couple seconds, I close my eyes and place my hands together, as I begin quietly chanting to myself.

"Heheheh, not much of a threat without that all-powerful spearsword of yours, are you God-King? I'm sorry to tell you this, but no amount of prayer is going to help you now."

Slowly, my aura intensifies. My third eye then opens up, glowing brilliantly with untold amounts of energy, while arcane symbols appear on the palms of my hands. "It seems you have made yet another mistake, Armok. For you see, although Flesh Liberator has been a great help to me on my adventure, I now realize something. I realize that, no matter how strong, durable, or efficient my equipment is, my most powerful weapon, is myself."

I open my eyes, which now glow with the same brilliant energy as my third one. "Let the grand finale begin."

>A challenger appears! Toady One The Great (BEYOND QUALITY)!
>Armok: bow before The Only Toad

Raptor: watno watdidudo tothe fleshliberator! >RAEG INTO COMBAT

Just then, a familiar bright light spawns nearby, momentarily illuminating the entire area. Just as I expect, once the light fades away, I find the hammer-wielding toad man standing stoically before us. It would seem Armok is a bit surprised by his arrival. "Toady One...? Ah, come to witness the God-King's execution first-hand, have you? Well worry not, I'm taking care of everything. Just sit back and enjoy the show, O Great One." Judging by his oddly submissive attitude, it's safe to say that if the blood god had any physical form, it would most certainly be bowing right now.

"I was wondering when I'd see you again, toad man. I have to thank you for showing up so conveniently. Now I can deal with both you, and that sorry waste of power named Armok at the same time, without having to go through the trouble of searching for you myself.", I say, as I feel myself continue to grow more powerful with each passing second.

The arrival of the toad man distracts me from the sound of violently whirling metal blades coming from the enraged fan-headed raptor, as it grinds both undead and demon alike into an equally fine mist, before setting its sights on me as the next target to unleash its unspeakable anger upon. It rampages toward me with intentions that are, in all likelihood, not very kind. Fortunately(for me), the arcane symbols on my palms allow me to focus the immense energy surging throughout my body, and with a sway of my hand, the enraged fan-headed raptor goes flying off into the horizon, subsequently crashing into one of the distant pillars of light blue material. "I hope you've been practicing with that hammer, toad man. I wouldn't want our final battle to be anti-climactic, after all. Let's see what you can do.""

The Toad stares at you silently. After a while, you suddenly lose consciousness. Your body disappears from existence, leaving your clothes to drop to the ground. You find yourself in possession of absolute omniscience. It's startling at first, being able to observe and do anything. You manage to take a look around the area of your body, and you see The Toad, as well as a strange, naked man. The man looks like a nerdy 13 year old, and he's begging The Toad for forgiveness. He sounds a little bit like Armok... The Toad raises his Banishment Hammer and smashes the man's skull in, then promptly disappears again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Now levitating slightly above the ground, I wait for the toad man to make his move. However, rather than attacking, he simply stares at me with that same emotionless gaze he always has. In fact, he doesn't even bother to get into any sort of combat stance at all. Does he truly underestimate me that much?
"Fine. I was trying to be nice and let you have the first strike, but if you are going to be so unappreciative of my kindness, I'll just obliterate you now." I raise my hand in the toad man's direction, but just before I am able to commence said obliteration, I black out.

When I reawaken, I feel very peculiar. Unsure about exactly what has happened to me, I begin to fear that I have succumbed to death yet again. Though, after taking a moment to calm down, I quickly realize that is not the case. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever felt more alive.
I try to concentrate on remembering what occurred just before losing consciousness(for the millionth goddamn time), and somehow immediately find myself looking over my last known location, near the arena ruins. Interestingly, I notice my clothes laying littered on the floor. And even more interestingly, there seems to be a nude, adolescent male, considerably lacking in both physical fitness and attractiveness, desperately pleading with the toad man. Despite never seeing this person until just now, I somehow know with undoubted certainty that it is Armok. "I'm sorry! How was I supposed to know he would go all God Mode on me?? Look, I admit things didn't go exactly as I planned, but I can still handle it! Just give me one more chance!! I promise I'll- Suddenly, Armok's pleading stops, as the toad man drives his hammer firmly into the ex-deity's head, shattering the skull and pulverizing the brain!
The toad man pulls his hammer from Armok's broken mess of a cranium. The naked corpse falls over, spilling blood and brain over the surrounding earth. The toad man then looks up to the sky, before disappearing in a flash of bright light.

The Lich King: have your sword fly back into your hand fixed.

Medivh: nod slightly. "The great Toad has spoken. All hail King DZA, the new god of blood, patron of the Dwarves, lover of chaos." Circle above what's left of the arena cawing loudly.

The blue-eyed friend of Armok remains quiet. He outstretches his arm, as his sword miraculously mends itself, and flies back into his grip. The crow flies around the arena ruins, announcing that I have risen to take the place of Armok, Ex-God of Blood. It's piercing caws echo across the land, and all fighting is halted, in order to heed the bird's message.

DZA: Construct ye-self a bad-a** crown from Armok's obsidian bones

And encrust it with bits of his left eyeball, socketing the right eyeball in the middle.

"The New God of Blood...It's definitely a nice title, though God of Everything would be much more preferable. But, that is a matter another time. For now, I wish to give my powers a little test run..."

Focusing on the corpse of Armok, I watch as the lifeless body becomes twisted and mangled, until eventually, a crown made of its obsidian bones bursts from its torso.

"Hmm...All craftsmanship is of the highest quality, but it still feels like it could use something...Wait, I got it!" I then remove the eyes from Armok's corpse.

After taking a little time decorating the crown with pieces of one of the eyes, I return the other to its previous uncrushed state, and use it as the crown's centerpiece to tie the whole thing together.
"Perfect! It's a tad disappointing that I can't currently wear it myself, but who knows, maybe I'll find some worthy follower to gift it to, or something..."

For a split second, you understand EVERYTHING then you lose it.

"Alright, my omnipotence is still intact, and I'm clearly having no trouble with omnipresence...Just one last thing to check.", I say to myself. I then concentrate, and begin to briefly ponder every subject that comes to my mind, which just so happens to be every subject in existence. As the number of subjects I contemplate grows, so does my comprehension of them. Soon, it all seems to click, and everything about anything ever becomes crystal clear. No piece of information escapes my mental grasp.
"Astounding, It's all so simple. This is magnificent, it's beautiful, it's...gone? Fuck! I was sure I had that one, too...Oh well, I suppose two out of three isn't bad."

>Mr. T:
Avenge your awesome-pal Chuck Norris by pounding D.Z.A. into submission with INCREEEDIBLE POWER!

>Super Dave (Google Super Dave, first result should be Super Dave Osborne on Wikipedia.):
In one of your stunts, get in the way of the beatdown. Get blasted around the arena, bouncing around at unbelievable speed without dying because Super Dave gets ridiculously injured but never dies.

Well, it seems the pinnacle of my adventure has been reached. My power is unmatched, my companions have been avenged, and my reign is unchallenged. I, D.Z.A., am unstoppable.
"Now...Where the hell did that guy come from?", I wonder, as I observe a muscular man with a splendid little mohawk pound me into submission using his unarguably incredible power. And by me, I mean my abandoned pile of clothes on the ground. I admire his determination, but he's probably going to need a different strategy if plans on doing any actual harm to an omnipresent being like myself.

Unluckily for said incredibly powerful man, his ruthless assault on my garments is interrupted when some apparently indestructible person gets launched through the tear in reality, ricochets around what's left of the arena, and crashes into him. Super Dave Collides with Mr. T! Mr. T tumbles backwards!

So here I am, omnipotent and omnipresent God-King, currently watching over a specific area near the arena ruins. Other than the ongoing struggle between Flesh Liberator and the unearthly creature, things are fairly calm at the moment. What a very curious situation this is. Just what does one do, when they have the ability to do anything?

Name: D.Z.A.

Sex: Male.

Badassery Level: .

Inventory: Anything.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:28:44 am by King DZA »

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: Ascension
« Reply #288 on: May 01, 2012, 10:45:52 am »

create your own little personal world with war and blood, let a single race be
Slaves to DZA: God of Blood: Chapter 2: Multiracial onslaught: Histories of gluttony and industry.

>Raptor: claim flesh liberator and give to the named toad man in the room, not the wild ones in the plains
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 01, 2012, 10:51:42 pm »

> Use your awesome powers to bring your companions back to life.

> Explain to the priest that your the new god of Blood.

>Blow the Lich King back to Northrend.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 04, 2012, 03:04:01 am »

Shortest update we've had in a while. But hey, at least that means I could get it posted a lot earlier than normal.

create your own little personal world with war and blood, let a single race be
Slaves to DZA: God of Blood: Chapter 2: Multiracial onslaught: Histories of gluttony and industry.

>Raptor: claim flesh liberator and give to the named toad man in the room, not the wild ones in the plains

"Guess I might as well get started on this whole 'God of Blood and everything else' thing.", I think to myself. Glancing upon the realm I spent my last mortal moments in, I can see that it already appears to have more than enough bloodshed going on at the moment, and thus deduce that it would be best to create a fresh new world of my own. "Should be fun, having a whole planet to myself. Now, where to begin..."

After some careful contemplation, I look to a far off portion of the universe, and set on the task of forging this new world of mine. In an instant, a spherical, barren mass of rock and sea is formed, floating placidly in empty space. I decide that it will orbit a blue giant, as I like them for their brilliant luminosity. After placing the barren world an appropriate distance from the star, I prepare to speed up time so that it can age a bit, when I am suddenly struck with a realization. "Hmm, if this is going to be my personal world, I should choose a specific race to be responsible for spreading my glory across it. Wouldn't want to have to unleash Holy Judgment upon my creations as punishment for lack of belief in me or anything like that. But what race should this chosen race be...Should I make my own? Should I just borrow an existing one from somewhere? Choices, choices..."

Meanwhile, the fan-headed raptor, having made its way all the way back to the arena ruins to retrieve Flesh Liberator, is disgruntled to find that the unearthly creature that currently possesses it does not plan on handing it over any time soon. The unearthly creature is a powerful foe indeed. It's certainly going to take some true skill to remove the spearsword from its clutches.

> Use your awesome powers to bring your companions back to life.

> Explain to the priest that your the new god of Blood.

>Blow the Lich King back to Northrend.

As I ponder which race will be working on my behalf, my focus begins to stray, and I shortly find myself reminiscing over the times now past that I spend with my companions. "Fuck I miss them...I'd give anything just to be able to bring them ba- Wait, of course! How the hell did I not think of that earlier??" I then look back to the arena ruins and, ignoring the standoff between the unearthly creature and the fan-headed raptor, lift the corpses of my fallen companions into the sky, where I return them to their pre-murdered states, and imbue them with the life they once held.

I am filled with a deep sense of joy when I see them open their eyes, and take their first breath of revival. After they get past the initial shock of being suspended several thousand feet in the air, I regale them with a story of the events that occurred since their death, along with the current situation, explain my reason for doing what I did, and apologize from the bottom of my (no longer existent) heart for my mistake. "I just hope you're all able to forgive me for my betrayal. I- oh, give me a second. There's something I've got to take care of real quick."

I lift Armok's friend to the same altitude as the others. "Sorry about not joining that now decimated undead army of yours, servitude just isn't really my cup of tea. No hard feelings, But I think its time you returned to your own domain. Just remember, I'll be watching." With that, an immense burst of energy blasts him back to the realm's northernmost continent. With luck, his landing will not be too unpleasant.

So, my companions are now alive and well, my blank canvas of a planet is ready to be transformed into a thriving, life-bearing homeworld, and I'm feeling the best I have in a long, long time. Right now, the possibilities are endless. the only challenge in front of me is choosing which of those possibilities I wish to explore.

Name: D.Z.A.

Sex: Male.

Badassery Level: .

Inventory: Anything.

dreadmullet

• Bay Watcher
  • Inadequate Comedian
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: Divine Intervention
« Reply #291 on: May 04, 2012, 08:53:37 am »

> You decide to have some fun with world generation. After all, you can do anything, you might as well have some fun with your powers. First, you put a layer of solid gold on the surface. Neat, but boring. Then, add whatever sounds cool. Continents made out of pizza, mountains made out of moustaches, and oceans comprised entirely out of unicorns? Awesome! Then, just because you can, instantiate an orbiting moon made entirely out of cheese.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 04, 2012, 09:22:19 am »

Do GODLY stuff. Then get bored of it, be reborn as yourself in your perfectly ordinary timelin-- actually no, just make a world. Govern over it. Become God.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 04, 2012, 12:32:48 pm »

> recall the words of the crow/raven/human/shapshifting wizard thing. Ponder them.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 04, 2012, 01:13:52 pm »

>descend at the world with a thousand of demigods with the same name, last name, attributes, and skill-set, along with many fortresses that have doubtful morality and are pretty much full of creations never seen before

>Raptor: AGHEOHFOEWRHWORHEWOURW KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #295 on: May 04, 2012, 06:59:07 pm »

Sock puppet man is back! Sock puppet man is screaming as he runs around in a circle, waving his arms like a crazy person. The sock is even on his hand screaming and... chasing sock puppet man? "I tried so hard for you to die and you have the guts to come back? I will kill you myself!" The Sock puppet man is crying as he runs away yelling about how he was sorry. Eventually Sock puppet man finds D.Z.A. and runs towards him, screaming with some snot and tears running down his face. "Dirty man!" He would then go to drop kick you in the chest hard. You would actually get knocked for quite a loop from the amount of power. By the time you open your eyes, his sock hand is in your face, the dirty buttons for eyes staring into what is your very essence, and for once, you actually feel fear. "I'll fucking murder you myself you try that shit again." The Sock puppet man would retract his hand, smiling like an imbecile now. You have to wonder now, thinking back for a moment, when sock puppet man died, the sock had mysteriously left. Maybe... no... you are the only true god now right?
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 05, 2012, 09:51:33 pm »

>Super Dave: Collide with the Lich King in midair, making a wave of stunt-dead summoning.
>Miner: Warily stare at DZA.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 08, 2012, 04:53:23 pm »

The Great Old Ones have decided that you have become too big of a threat and decide that you need to be taken down a notch.

Mr. Referee shows up and declares it an official tournament rodeity-battle, following tournament standards.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:32:27 am by Phantom of The Library »
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 09, 2012, 11:37:25 am »

The Great Old Ones have decided that you have become to big of a threat and decide that you need to be taken down a notch.

Mr. Referee shows up and declares it an official tournament rodeity battle, following tournament standards.

> In attendance we have, Sargeras, Medivh, The Titans, and whatever Azerothian Old Gods still exist. And the Lich King. And the Toad Man.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:47:57 am by Vgray »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 09, 2012, 12:34:44 pm »

> Also, Mi-Go gain an interest in DZA's brains. They appear and attempt to extract the God-King's brain, for unknown purposes.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27