Fuck no!
- 0 (0%)
I'm fine either way, honestly.
- 1 (25%)
-Completely irrelevant poll option-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown  (Read 124253 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me, Chapter III: Eve of War
« Reply #345 on: July 02, 2012, 05:53:39 pm »

>Miner: Twirl pickaxe with impaled rulebook: "Oh, this rulebook?"

>Super Dave: Somehow get hit by every single projectile fired. Every single one.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 03, 2012, 11:06:31 am »

>Suddenly have the entire thing be hijacked by random screaming fire ogres with spatulas.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2012, 10:04:15 pm »

>Suddenly have the entire thing be hijacked by random screaming fire ogres with spatulas.
>Who are then hijacked by Goa'uld

>The Gold Cloaked man finally catches up, and experiments, trying to figure out what his powers are currently.

>Suddenly: Sho Minamimoto!

(( have fun with that one  :P))
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2012, 10:47:29 pm »

Jesus, I bump this thread for what may be the first time since its creation, and get a suggestion from damn near every regularly participating forum member. And here I was worried that interest in the story might be lost before it could be completed.

Got a nice chunk of the update done last night, and plan to make a good amount of progress on it again tonight. Shouldn't be too much longer of a wait.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 11, 2012, 11:38:13 pm »

Splitting off from the main story to follow the story a random minor character while both stories progress simultaneously within the same universe? I'm sure this is going to end well.

> Use your persuasion skill of 71 to attempt to settle the conflict peacefully.

> If that doesn't work, hop in a cat tank and LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.

"QUIET!!" I shout, causing of the armies to silence their bickering, and putting all attention on me.

"There is no need for this." I say assertively. "What good will this conflict bring to anyone? Is there any purpose to it that will justify the resulting death and sorrow that we will all be forced to deal with if we go through with this fight? No, there isn't. I know that you're all in disagreement over who's to blame for the actions that led to my disqualification from the Tournament Deity Battle. I understand, But this is NOT the way we should be handling such a disagreement. Brothers, sisters, I ask that you lay down your weapons, and put aside your anger, so that we may settle this dispute without bringing any more unnecessary bloodshed into our lives. Gods know we already have enough of it as is..."

The members of each army quietly talk amongst themselves, and judging by what I can understand, most of them seem open to the idea of peace. I look to the high ranking member that stands beside me, and he silently nods in agreement. I then gaze across the lake to the high ranking member of the opposing army, who simply glares back at me in a rather unfriendly manner. "Please, it doesn't have to be this way." I say, as we continue to stare at each other.
I am uncomfortably surprised when I watch as the extravagant armored man begins walking straight over the lake to make his way to me. Treading atop the water as if it were solid ground. The stare is not broken for a single second as he makes it to the other side of the lake and approaches me.

Standing only inches away from me, he takes a few more seconds to look me over, before spitting in my face, and leaning in to tell me something."You want peace? Turn yourself in. Otherwise, stop your preaching and prepare to regret ever returning to the realm of mortals."

This distasteful act of disrespect fills me with an unusual desire to obliterate my opposition using a heavily armored war vehicle that is in some way related to felines. After a quick glance around, I see that there are in fact several options that may allow me to satisfy this desire. There are tanks specially designed to be operated by cats, tanks aesthetically designed to resemble cats, and tanks that, disturbingly, seem to be literally made of cats.
Knowing that it would be silly to try and control a tank designed for cats without first being a cat myself, and that a tank made of cats is almost as impractical as it is unsettling, I quickly decide to go with the second option.

Out of nowhere, a the army across from you equips themselves with miniguns that fire faster than the opposing army's miniguns.  And summon a deathstar above them.

Apparently not very appreciative of the opposing high ranking member's insulting attitude, several hundred thousand members of the army on my side of the lake immediately aim their miniguns in his general direction. Strangely enough, this only causes him to chuckle, before giving a signal to his own army. Within moments, many members of the opposing army pull out their own miniguns. Discouragingly, theirs look to be much more sleek and advanced than the ones my supporting army is currently armed with. "Hehehe...seems you're all still stuck with those pitiful, standard human models. Compared to ours, you might as well be throwing rocks! Oh, and I haven't even gotten to the best part yet..." He signals back to his army yet again, and one of the soldiers hastily pulls out a small radio. He speaks a few brief commands into it, and seconds afterward, the flying creatures that cover the sky on their side begin to part, allowing the sun to shine through once more. At least until it is eclipsed by a monumental circular space station.
"I picked that beauty up a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away from here. Never thought I'd get the chance to use it, though. Guess I should at least be thankful to you for giving me that opportunity, hm God-King?" he says to me with an arrogant smile."In just a couple hours, its superlaser will be fully charged, and I will be able to have this entire planet blown to dust with a single order. Even if you do somehow manage to win the fight down here, you'll all be vaporized before you can so much as breathe a sigh of relief. If you have even have even the slightest hint of sense in those sorry, rotten minds of yours, you'll surrender now, while you still have the choice."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
>Super Dave: Somehow get hit by every single projectile fired. Every single one.

Hero Sock, not known for being the surrendering nor sensical type, hurriedly jumps into action. He grabs ahold of the high ranking individual, and brutally rips his head off with his big, sock covered hands. Sadly, it was the the head of the high ranking individual that had been trying to assist me. He then chucks the detached head at the other, opposing high ranking individual. Successfully earning him hostility from both armies at once.
The deafening ring of millions upon millions of miniguns firing off simultaneously fills the air. Miniguns that are made completely useless when the indestructible man unexpectedly flies over the battlefield with an incredibly powerful magnet attached to him, causing every single round fired, along with the miniguns that fired them (and many other relatively lightweight, magnetically attractive objects), to be pulled up toward him at immense speeds, leaving Hero Sock free to continue ruthlessly tearing through the armies' ranks. Providing even more trouble for the armies, I spot a familiar six-armed beast charging over the horizon. Shoving even the more massive creatures out of its way as it runs toward the lake, and trampling over the smaller ones as if they were helpless insects, I soon find myself in the presence of the colossal Susan, with the sock puppet man sitting gleefully atop its head.

The sock puppet man climbs down from his monstrous friend to greet Hero Sock. The two share a heartwarming moment of caring and friendship. Unfortunately, a nearby goblin, who only minutes ago watched Hero Sock mercilessly slay several of his close friends and allies, isn't feeling quite as friendly, and sees this as a perfect opportunity for revenge. The goblin unsheathes a dagger hidden beneath his troll fur cloak, and after a small prayer to his primary god of worship, he makes his move. The vengeful goblin charges at Hero Sock! Without even glancing at his attacker, Hero Sock delivers a mighty, bone shattering punch to the cranium. Hero Sock punches the vengeful goblin in the head, shattering the skull and crushing the brain!

As the armies encircle us, the sock puppet man declares that together, him and his partners form the Sock Puppet Guild, and that this guild refuses to let any harm be brought upon me. He then climbs back on top of Susan, who lets loose a bloodcurdling roar that sends chills throughout the bodies of its enemies. I am slightly curious about where the sock puppet man was able to find Susan, but shortly conclude that, as long as it isn't trying to kill me, such questions are of little importance right now.
As the opposition closes in, Hero Sock jumps right back into his remorseless rampage, as I open fire with the cat tank, successfully taking out several small clusters of soldiers. Operating a tank by oneself is no simple task, but I'd say my performance is acceptable, considering my previous total lack of experience. Susan runs around devouring just about any creature it is able to fit into its monstrous mouth. Though judging by the nauseating smell, something apparently isn't sitting very well with its stomach, not that that stops it from continuing to gorge itself. No, what brings the six-armed beast's gluttonous feeding to a halt, are the gigantic alien beings, controlling even more gigantic battle mechs, that seem to have taken offense to having their comrades eaten alive, and have decided to confront Susan.

> The prophet Medivh appears. "Enough! The Council of godly beings has convened. The Great Old Ones are demanding DZA attend a formal trial.

> The Lich King appears. "That's right chump. And I doubt your little Wizard friend here is going to help much by himself."

> The Dark Titan Sargeras appears. "And what am I? Chopped liver? The Great Old Ones pose a threat to everyone! And besides, the universe is mine!

The bloodshed rages on, until the fighting is brought to an abrupt stop by the appearance of three very powerful entities. One of which is the shapeshifting prophet, who announces that that the ancient pantheon responsible for annihilating my planet has called for me to be summoned to a formal trial, to have this whole mess sorted out once and for all. Beside him stand the blue-eyed king of the undead and the horned humanoid (the latter of which I still owe a game of chess), who seem willing to work with me, or at the very least not against me. If only because the ancient pantheon is just as much of a threat to them as it is to me.

"A trial!?" I exclaim, hopping out of the cat tank. "What am I supposed to do, sue them for blowing my planet up??"

quickly! punch the high ranking member of the opposing force, take his weapon, and ask for the flesh liberator on your side.

>suddenly, beings appear out of the reflection of the water, all fan headed, it seems these mirror beings also have something against you.
They are all armed with what seems to be a weaker version of the flesh liberator.

Just then, my disrespectful, high ranking opponent, apparently disregarding the current ceasefire, charges at me wielding a lavish yet well-made greatsword. Polished to a gleaming shine, adorned with elaborate symbols, and embedded with a variety of rare gems.
As he takes a swing with the beautifully crafted weapon, I deliver a well-timed punch that dislocates his jaw and sends him crashing to the ground, before taking the weapon for myself. It turns out to be surprisingly heavy, I can hardly even lift it off the ground without using both hands. "Has anyone seen a glowing spearsword, around ten feet in length, around here anywhere?" I ask, looking around the battlefield. "I can't quite recall where I last left it, and I'd much prefer using it over this cumbersome thing..."

After the only responses I get are a few confused expressions, I conclude that if anyone has seen Flesh Liberator near here, they aren't going to tell me. I then remember how I was once able to obtain my mystical spearsword using the reflective surface of a pond, and after staring intently at the nearby lake for a few moments, can think of no reason why I would not be able to pull off such a feat a second time.
I walk over to the edge of the lake and slowly submerge my hand into it. All appears to be going well, until the spear end a different spearsword thrusts up out from the water, nearly piercing right through my head, and forcing me to abandon my Flesh Liberator retrieval attempt.
I jump back, and watch as a horde of fan-headed beings, each one armed with a spearsword of their own, arise from the lake's reflective surface. Considering that less than a minute ago, one of them tried to assassinate me, I'm going to assume they're not on my team. And while I highly doubt that their spearswords match the unbridled power of Flesh Liberator, I am certain that they are in no way to be underestimated.

Dragging the lavish greatsword along with me, I run over to the recently arrived trio of powerful entities, and agree to attend the trial. Just so long as we can leave before I have to fight off a swarm of spearsword wielding fan-headed creatures with a sword the weight of a lead refrigerator. The shapeshifting prophet turns around, and with a few magical gestures, opens up a grand portal...

>Miner: Twirl pickaxe with impaled rulebook: "Oh, this rulebook?"

Meanwhile, Mr. referee looks on in horror as the miner desecrates the Official Deity Battle Rulebook by driving his pickaxe straight through it. The miner then casually twirls his pick about, sarcastically asking the Deity Battle official if the now punctured rulebook happens to be the one he was referring to.

"You- You don't understand..." Mr. Referee replies, shaken by the unscrupulous display. "Look around you. All of this destruction was caused in an alarmingly short amount of time. I'm not permitted to disclose any details, but if D.Z.A. does not face the consequences for what he has done, I can promise you that the devastation you see here will only be the beginning..."

>Who are then hijacked by Goa'uld

>The Gold Cloaked man finally catches up, and experiments, trying to figure out what his powers are currently.

>Suddenly: Sho Minamimoto!

(( have fun with that one  :P))

Suddenly, RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

You're a screaming, spatula-wielding fire ogre! You and 999,999 of your buddies traveled here to help deal with some punk who tried to cheat his way out of participating in the Tournament Deity Battle!! You were told that, although right now he's a mortal, he should still be considered very powerful and very dangerous, which is why you made sure to bring your spatulas!!!

The only problem is, you and the other fire ogres were put at the back of the massive army you came here with, and now you're late to the action!! You just saw the bastard entering a huge portal, along with an old guy, a big armored guy, and a really big demon thing!! RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

You really want to chase after him and dish out some old fashioned, fire ogre spatula justice! It's just that, currently, you don't feel so good...

...Because you're actually a Goa'uld inhabiting the body of a fire ogre! The uncomfortably high body temperature of fire ogres certainly doesn't make it the best host you could have chosen, but it'll do for now.

As you examine your surroundings, all that catches your interest is some weird fan things emerging from the local lake, a stylish young man stepping over the countless dead bodies littering the floor as he makes his way toward you, and someone in a golden cloak running across the battlefield and hopping through the nearby large portal just as it closes. Oddly enough, it seemed like everything but him somehow slowed down as he jumped into the portal, giving him just enough time to make it.
Oh, there's also Commander Tesyius, the one in charge of this assault on the now departed "tournament forfeiting scum" named D.Z.A.

Sounds like he's shouting to one of his underlings about how he wants the army evacuated and this planet obliterated within the next hour. Hard to be sure, though. He seems to be having some trouble talking.

Name: ??

Host: Male fire ogre.

Badassery Level: Average.

Inventory: Spatula.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile

hit trough space time!
since you have an spatula you can actually reopen the portal!

>draculas moon laser out of nowhere! obliterating most of the armies and your fellow spatula-wielding ogres!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:44:37 am by raptorfangamer »
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.

Susan puts D.Z.A. her.... its?... We will just say her mouth, putting his whole body in their. Luckily she doesn't swallow, but Sock Puppet Man Jumps off, slapping Susan on her hind and yells at her to run. With Hero Sock Puppet man, he looks around before suddenly pointing yelling "YOU!" Sock Puppet Man suddenly points at the fire ogre as he goes through the portal and everything darkens. The armies are now sitting in an extremely large stadium. Sock Puppet Man and Hero Sock have microphones in the middle of the ring. Above them hangs D.Z.A. by a rope. The fire ogre hangs on the opposite side of the ring with some guy named Ted. No one knows who Ted is. Ted is terrible at everything. Sock Hero now does an excellent Hulk Hogan impression. "Listen here brother." He speaks to the ogre. "You can never have the Dirty Man Title. You will have to go through the Sock Puppet Guild!" Sock Puppet Man now tries to rile the crowd, "Bunch of wannabe armies here today, dont have anything on the Sock Puppet Guild! We will forever be the Dirty Man Champs!" A bell rings and D.Z.A. is now apparently a title belt in a wrestling match. The Ogre is wrestling for him. Ted actually drop kicks Sock Puppet man out of the ring only for Hero Sock to come after him. Ted back up to the rope and at the last second falls down holding the rope so Hero Sock falls over. Grabbing a ladder soon enough Ted sets it up near D.Z.A. Ted begins to climb as the ogre watches on in confusion. Chair Shot out of nowhere. SPM hits Ted off and from somewhere you can hear an announcer saying. "Ted looks hurt, I don't think he can make it the rest of this match. The Ogre-nator is all by himself now." Ogre now faces the Sock Puppet Guild. The arnies boo as the team dominate the ogre. Finally Sock Puppet Man himself climbs up the ladder and unties D.Z.A. and holding him up over his head, Sock Puppet Guild theme plays! Jumping down with D.Z.A. over his shoulder The Sock Puppet Guild now try to leave being booed as they go, the ogre laying outside the ring.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Sargeras and the Lich King: Summon troops to maintain peace.

>Suddenly, Zerglings.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Death Star fires with a blast so powerful it destoys the entire universe as DZA is transferred to another universe with the Goa'uld Inside the Body of a Screaming, Spatula-Wielding Fire Ogre.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Death Star fires with a blast so powerful it destoys the entire universe as DZA is transferred to another universe with the Goa'uld Inside the Body of a Screaming, Spatula-Wielding Fire Ogre.
> You both float somewhere in the Koprulu sector.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

>Super Dave: Survive because you can't die. Fly into the other universe, managing to hit the miner and bring him with you.
>Miner: Actually know Super Dave and be old friends with him.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.

Suddenly... The Word Suddenly comes out of nowhere. Physically saying it, it proceeds to hit every single living creature.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here it is. Yet another update that took far longer than it should have, posted for your personal reading pleasure. Enjoy.

hit trough space time!
since you have an spatula you can actually reopen the portal!

>draculas moon laser out of nowhere! obliterating most of the armies and your fellow spatula-wielding ogres!

Putting your discomfort aside, you make the decision to go after D.Z.A., and run over to the previous location of the now closed grand portal. Thankfully, shortly after obtaining this host, you made sure to outfit your spatula with a wide assortment of advanced alien technology to increase its general usefulness, meaning that reopening the recently closed portal should be no trouble.

After fiddling with your spatula a bit, you use it to puncture through spacetime and cause the portal to reappear. At just the right moment, too. As only seconds later, a powerful laser shoots down from the sky and destroys a major portion of both armies in a remarkably short period of time. Luckily, you turn out unharmed by the unannounced attack. Your fellow fire ogres, on the other hand, were not as fortunate, as it now appears that you are the only one left.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just as you are about to enter the grand portal, the colossal, six-armed beast that's been causing a ruckus charges over to your location, and sticks one of her(?) massive arms into said portal. She feels around a bit, before pulling her arm out, and revealing D.Z.A. to be caught firmly in her grasp. "Fucking hell!" you hear the God-King exclaim in an aggravated tone. Before you can even get in a single good whack with your spatula, the colossal beast shoves the young adventurer into her mouth, and runs off in a random direction at the command of her sock puppet wearing master.
You can't really say that D.Z.A. being devoured was part of the original battle plan, but it works. Mission accomplished! Now that the job's done, might as well check out what's on the other side of the portal, seeing that you already went through the mild trouble of reopening it.
As you begin to to enter the grand portal, you hear a shout come from the strange man with the sock puppets. You glance back toward him, only to see him alongside his (mostly) nude companion, pointing at you in a very accusatory manner. Before you have a chance to react to this rude gesture, your host, for some reason, ceases to function. And for an unknown amount of time, all you are able to observe is utter blackness.

Once your host finally regains consciousness, you find yourself in a giant stadium of some sort. The surviving members of each army fill the stands (which isn't very surprising. After all, when an army consists of a million of every being ever, even a small fraction of it can be equal to an empire's worth of soldiers), and the two sock obsessed men you saw before are standing in the center of the wrestling ring you are in (though why it is referred to as a ring when it is clearly a square is beyond you). You also discover that that the God-King had apparently not met his demise when consumed by the six-armed beast, as he is currently hanging above the ring by a rope tied to his ankle, with his arms crossed and a very irritated look on his face.

You look to your side, and spot some other man you've never seen before, who waves awkwardly at you upon noticing your gaze. You almost decide to ask him what is going on, but get distracted when the bigger, hairier sock obsessed man addresses you while doing an impersonation of some famous human wrestler. He informs you that you will never be able to attain the "dirty man title", whatever the hell that is. Why anyone would even desire such a title in the first place makes little sense to you. Regardless, it becomes apparent that you and the rather unskilled looking individual by your side will be fighting against this two-man "Sock Puppet Guild" in order to win said title. Once the smaller of the duo finishes deriding the audience of soldiers, a bell rings, signifying the beginning of the battle.
Wasting no time at all, your partner sprints toward your opponents, and delivers a well-placed drop kick to the smaller one, sending him soaring out of the ring. A wave of cheers erupts throughout the crowd. Not prepared to let victory slip away so easily, the hairy, sock loving brute dashes toward your comrade. Due to some amazing luck, however, your comrade successfully avoids being pulverized when he accidentally backs up a tad too far, and flips over the side of the ring, yet manages to hold onto the ropes. Which, due to some even more amazing luck, causes his attacker to fly over said ropes, and collide with the hard ground below.

Determined not to let his good fortune be in vain, your teammate hops down and pulls out a ladder from underneath the ring. He begins setting it up below the suspended God-King, as you look on, impressed yet perplexed by his commendable performance. He hastily climbs up the ladder in an attempt to reach D.Z.A., when suddenly, chair-wielding Sock Puppet Man out of fucking nowhere! Out of nowhere, that maniac with the sock puppets drops from above, and smashes your partner over the head with a steel chair, knocking him off the ladder and onto the ring floor. You hear an unseen announcer states that your teammate appears to be out for the count, and that the victory for your team now depends on you alone. Judging by the unsettling gargling noises and involuntary muscle twitching of your comrade, you'd have to agree. The members of the Sock Puppet Guild approach you, yet you feel certain that any fool willing to challenge you to melee combat must have a death wish. After all, your host is a fire ogre. A being known for its superhuman strength and relentless brutality. Thus, you are confident that you shall have no problem helping them fulfill said death wish by crushing them into a fleshy pulp. However, after being beaten into half-conscious submission by an onslaught of punches, kicks, suplexes and body slams, this preconception is proven to be painfully wrong.

Drifting in and out of consciousness, you hear a song begin to play as the victors make their way out of the stadium, carrying the God-King (who seems to be suffering from a bad case of lightheadedness as a result of being hung upside-down for so long) with them, while they're showered with boos and insults, and pelted with popcorn and empty plastic cups from the outraged armies.

> Sargeras and the Lich King: Summon troops to maintain peace.

>Suddenly, Zerglings.

Before things get too out of hand, a group of demonic creatures and undead monstrosities wearing security uniforms show up on the scene to keep the rambunctious soldiers in check. And for a time, relative calmness is kept. That time lasting right up until swarms of feral, alien beasts with organic scythes protruding from their backs overrun the stadium, and the entire thing becomes an uncontrollable bloodbath.

> You both float somewhere in the Koprulu sector.

Meanwhile, in one of the hospital facilities of the Deathstar, Commander Tesyius speaks with one of his subordinates about their next course of action:

"Fire the Überlaser!? Commander, I know that you're upset about the recent turn of events, but there's a reason usage of the weapon is considered an interstellar war crime! The power contained in a single shot simply puts too much stress on the fabric of spacetime, it could potentially cause the entire universe to collapse on itse- "I wasn't asking for your personal opinion on the matter, Colonel. I was giving you an order. Now, if it isn't an order that you're willing to follow, I can gladly kick you out of this space station to join the rest of those doomed souls, and can carry it out myself." Commander Tesyius replies uncompromisingly, cutting off the colonel. "Besides...a universe in which I am not victorious, is a universe that I have no reservations about bringing an end to. Now go, and FIRE IT!!" he commands, grabbing his mouth in pain immediately afterward.

As blood, guts, and various appendages litter the floor around you, everything goes completely silent, and your vision steadily fades to white. You are unable to tell if your host has suffered a major brain injury, or if the cause is something external.

>Super Dave: Survive because you can't die. Fly into the other universe, managing to hit the miner and bring him with you.
>Miner: Actually know Super Dave and be old friends with him.

The miner breaks into a panic as spacetime starts to rupture around him. "...We're too late." Mr. Referee mutters, his voice weighed down by hopelessness.

Just then, the indestructible man jets by and grabs onto the miner, carrying him over the landscape as the very seams of time and space slowly come undone. "You didn't think I'd just leave you here, did you?" the indestructible man asks the miner with a grin. The miner smiles back at his good friend. "Hold on, this place is falling apart, and we've only got one chance to make it out of here..."
The indestructible man looks around a bit. "There!" he shouts, altering his trajectory as he prepares to fly through a particular rift in spacetime. "Remember, whatever happens, don't let go!"

Suddenly... The Word Suddenly comes out of nowhere. Physically saying it, it proceeds to hit every single living creature.

After nothing but silence and an overwhelming white light, you are brought to your senses by the abrupt feeling of being struck by something. Startled, your eyes begin to dart around, investigating your surroundings. You soon deduce that you are currently floating in outer space. Koprulu sector, from the looks of it. You note that something seems slightly off, though you can't quite put your finger on it. You also notice that you are not the only one here in this vast, empty expanse. You can see the God-King a few yards away from you, shouting obscenities to himself:

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuck!!"

He seems pretty agitated about something. Oddly enough, he also has a far more spectral appearance than usual. In fact, if you look hard enough, you'd swear you could actually see through him. You consider asking him what's wrong, but suddenly come to the unnerving realization that, due to the severe deficiency of air that space tends to have, you can't breathe.

Name: ??

Host: Male fire ogre.

Badassery Level: Below average.

Inventory: Spatula.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:28:34 pm by King DZA »

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.

Sock Puppet man rides atop the shoulders of Sock Hero who rides upon the shoulders of Susan. Sock Puppet Man yells out. "Time to save the day!" But you can't hear him too well, its hard to hear in space. Suddenly the ogre and D.Z.A. are now atop Susan who seems to be sustaining oxygen somehow around her body. Perhaps she breathes out oxygen? Sock Puppet Man and Hero Sock stand side by side, helping D.Z.A. up and dusting him off with goofy smiles. Then they turn to the ogre. They walk up to him threateningly, "Why are you picking on Dirty Man!?" Sock Puppet man pokes into the ogre's chest a bit hard, trying to get some answers. Hero Sock simply flexes continuously in different positions behind Sock Puppet Man.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Suddenly, the Hyperion jumps in right next to DZA and the Goa'uld.

> Goa'uld start blasting Sock Puppet Man with your spatula. (Stargate fans just think staff weapons.)

> DZA try to float toward the giant ship that just appeared.

Oh, and I think I smell a new chapter in the life of DZA. Someone figure out a way to get DZA a ship!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:49:00 am by Vgray »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27