No Poll

For
- 0 (0%)
Serious
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2012, 06:17:21 pm

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 252

Author Topic: Mabinogi-On Steam! Close combat revamp!  (Read 360535 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Mabinogi - A free korean MMO that isn't a huge pile of junk
« Reply #255 on: January 27, 2012, 09:38:12 pm »

Added a link to the steam group in the OP, and joining up in the game again! For who knows how long, with how much I've been bouncing around lately. My Giant in alexina is I think maybe halfway through the tutorial so I'll wait a bit before joining up on the steam group.

EDIT: As a note, is there anything inparticular we need in the group? I mostly just like helping out, so if I'm mining ore we already have 200 of I'll likely lose interest pretty quickly, although if there's really NOTHING I can prolly get by.

Also I've added xandak to the OP and added the race value for people that didn't have it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 04:08:55 am by Seriyu »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 27, 2012, 11:21:15 pm »

Well I went on for the first time. It's kind of choppy in cutscenes and videos like those in the opening tutorial with Nao, which is annoying. Also I was doing those combat training classes from the board next to Duncan, and I think the AI just stops doing stuff in the 3rd one and shortly after the whole game stops responding. I mean I can open windows and move the camera around and hear the music and stuff but I just can't move or click on anything.

The name's Samrot, and I'll try and sort out the issues above. It probably has to do with me and my gazillion and three programs running in the background.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #257 on: January 28, 2012, 01:37:18 pm »

I'm kind of interested, and downloading at the moment. Like as not to be 2 or so hours, though.

EDIT: It's downloaded, but the registration page isn't loading right. Can't see the captcha. :/
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:03:58 pm by Simmura McCrea »

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #258 on: January 28, 2012, 06:08:15 pm »

If you have adblock or noscript involved in your browser you might try disabling them long enough to register.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #259 on: January 28, 2012, 07:08:19 pm »

Still no change. :/ I'll try again in the morning when there's likely to be less traffic.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 28, 2012, 10:03:47 pm »

Try to register using IE.  I've noticed some quirks with Nexon and Firefox, and the default browser for Mabinogi ads brings up IE.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #261 on: January 28, 2012, 11:02:37 pm »

So do the channels on alexina crash this much normally? I've heard it's just a weekend thing, is that the case?

It's getting kind've rediculous.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 28, 2012, 11:13:21 pm »

Yeah, this is a bit crazier than usual, even for weekends.  No idea just what's going on...

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #263 on: January 29, 2012, 01:16:46 am »

On another note, why can I not find any animals? Do they take a while to spawn after the server restarts?

Just got back on after taking a break and still no animals, so I'm curious.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 29, 2012, 01:35:18 am »

You'll wanna hop off that channel, that's a sign that there's bugs and the channel is probably about to shut down for a while.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #265 on: January 29, 2012, 02:03:36 am »

Ahah, good to know. Thank yah! I'll prolly start helpin out and join the steam group in a couple of days.

EDIT: And by that I mean much later today. It's getting late, what can I say.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:19:34 am by Seriyu »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 29, 2012, 03:34:36 am »

Anyone still playing this, I tried it a while ago while looking for an MMO that my Partner would be interested in which was sadly not this one, but turns out I forgot to uninstall it. Wouldn't mind trying it again though...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #267 on: January 29, 2012, 09:02:25 am »

Try to register using IE.  I've noticed some quirks with Nexon and Firefox, and the default browser for Mabinogi ads brings up IE.
IE's doing the same thing as Firefox, just sitting there loading forever and not getting anywhere. Opera's the only one that's getting anything, and that doesn't work either.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 29, 2012, 09:08:05 am »

Gah after fiddling around and finally realizing that it won't let me use Teamspeak while playing it due to Hackshield I find out that I can not remember how to even play the game, I look to make a new character but this Character Cards thing affects that and delateing a character takes forever. God damn this stupidity...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #269 on: January 29, 2012, 05:35:29 pm »

IE's doing the same thing as Firefox, just sitting there loading forever and not getting anywhere. Opera's the only one that's getting anything, and that doesn't work either.

I'm really just kinda guessing at this point but, have you tried chrome? I managed to sign up with that. Also you might try signing up for nexon's website on another game's sign in page, (maplestory, combat arms, somethin) as it uses a universal login thing.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 252