No Poll

For
- 0 (0%)
Serious
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2012, 06:17:21 pm

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 252

Author Topic: Mabinogi-On Steam! Close combat revamp!  (Read 360290 times)

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi-On Steam! The Enlightenment? (Page 198)
« Reply #3030 on: September 27, 2013, 07:22:40 am »

I can't say I didn't enjoy the story, though.
Yay, drama!
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: September 27, 2013, 04:32:45 pm »

Today's daily EPs are 9 and 10, so I proceeded to finish 10 with Kyu. I now got my third battle pegasus. I must say I'm rather happy about the random colors too. My second one is all white, including armor, while the second is white with black mane and armor. They all look great 8) Anyway, I'll have to spend some time leveling them in the next few weeks. The first one I got after the initial release of EP10 is now level 50, the second is already level 31 and the third is still at level 1.

On another note, I got a demonic oculus lance from that last EP. So if anyone seriously consider training lance skills and reaching master talent, let me know. I'll save it for you, if you are interested.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: September 27, 2013, 04:39:03 pm »

I can't figure out a weapon to keep in my secondary slot to go along with my knuckles.
I have a Flute to use Bard Skills with, but I've gotten lazy, and don't bother using it anymore,
but at the same time, Enduring Melody has come in handy more than once,
And I probably won't use any other weapon, given how much damage I do with knuckles.
Yeah this post was useless, :P

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: September 27, 2013, 04:53:10 pm »

Knuckles are good, but they also have their shortcoming, so you might want to get a secondary weapon that covers those. A simple one-handed weapon with a shield could really be useful in some situation where knuckles fall short; higher defense, better windmill, ability to charge. Otherwise, flute works too, but I would suggest getting some ranks in lullaby to give you an edge in multi aggro situations.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: September 27, 2013, 05:06:50 pm »

I'd go sword'n'board for your secondary, or bow.  The one is defensive, the other is more versatile.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #3035 on: September 27, 2013, 05:08:51 pm »

I would also third sword n board. It's a great way to turtle up in a hurry, and things can go wrong fast with knuckles.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: September 27, 2013, 05:12:44 pm »

Chaincast firebolt is best kill everything now weapon. Accept no substitute.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: September 27, 2013, 05:29:03 pm »

Of course, they're around 100k to get and upgrade a fire wand, as well as needing decent amounts of AP and MP, and cost even more to repair.

But Aco's right, CCFB will only get more powerful with the 150% bolt boost with r1 Magic Weapon Mastery.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: September 27, 2013, 07:07:44 pm »

Thanks for all the suggestions, :D
I've been considering Sword and Board, but I've been holding off, given that shields are kind of expensive.
I was thinking Bows would be a nice secondary, but I plan on using Heavy Armor, so the hit to Dexterity would make that less worth while.
Ah well, I'll probably try out everything at least once eventually.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: September 27, 2013, 07:16:39 pm »

We can produce shields.  Send a note to 'Laur' and we'll see what we can't produce for you!

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: September 27, 2013, 08:36:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yup, I went and got it. It has lower crit than what I would have liked but it has 23 dura.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #3041 on: September 27, 2013, 09:14:32 pm »

Thanks for all the suggestions, :D
I've been considering Sword and Board, but I've been holding off, given that shields are kind of expensive.
I was thinking Bows would be a nice secondary, but I plan on using Heavy Armor, so the hit to Dexterity would make that less worth while.
Ah well, I'll probably try out everything at least once eventually.

As a note, A round shield is a nice economy shield! Fairly cheap, few hundred to repair, and most of the defense and prot will come from your defense skill anyway. I believe it won't get quite as many boosts from shield mastery, since it's a "small shield" though. Should still be perfectly respectable.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: September 27, 2013, 11:55:08 pm »

Sometimes people will sell kite shields they found in shadow missions for cheap, around 10k versus NPCs' 60k. So you can also look out for those.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi-On Steam! GUNS! CRAFTING CALL TO ARMS! (Page 175, EVERYONE LOOK)
« Reply #3043 on: September 28, 2013, 01:20:11 am »

Hello friends, everyone's favorite Dirsister dropping in with a contribution: half-assed artworks. \o/ Hoorah!

I do know everyone's bro Ibid is Ibsis now, but at the time I could not remember for the life of me what she was wearing, so have ~*old-school Ibid*~ standing sassily against the stars and looking into the light of the future!! or something.

How AWESOME, Bel! I am truly impressed, and honored.  :'(

Did I every tell you how much more I like you than Dir? It's quite a lot. Enough, in fact, that the next time I log in I will have to show my gratitude in some way that makes him totally jealous. <3

Also, folks, how is the guild doing? :P
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #3044 on: September 28, 2013, 01:48:03 am »

A renewal or leadership shift to laur would be very nice! There's a few people still looking to get into the guild. Otherwise same ole I think. I'm personally on hiatus because warframe is eating all of my time forever.
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 252