No Poll

For
- 0 (0%)
Serious
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2012, 06:17:21 pm

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 252

Author Topic: Mabinogi-On Steam! Close combat revamp!  (Read 359940 times)

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi-On Steam! The Enlightenment? (Page 198)
« Reply #3045 on: September 28, 2013, 01:52:59 am »

A renewal or leadership shift to laur would be very nice! There's a few people still looking to get into the guild. Otherwise same ole I think. I'm personally on hiatus because warframe is eating all of my time forever.

Gladly, provided the two of us can get on at the same time and she has premium/VIP/an Elksclub pass.

Oh, I know!

}}}~~~~>>>HEY LAUR, HOW DOES SUNDAY SOUND? WOULD THAT BE GOOD FOR YOU?<<<~~~~{{{
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: September 28, 2013, 07:16:09 am »

It seems the armor I was going to buy makes your hands invisible when you're using Knuckles.
Welp, time to find another armor that doesn't look dumb.
I mean, I won't be able to afford any armor anytime soon anyhow, but still, :P

EDIT: And I had to fight the Small Golem in Fiodh Dungeon.
And I managed to not die horribly.
I was quite tickled, to say the least.
When in doubt, run away and smash the key you have Charging Strike bound to. :P
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 07:54:42 am by Facekillz058 »
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: September 28, 2013, 11:08:06 am »

And now I'm at the part in G1 where you need to go to Another World Tir Chonaill, and quite frankly, I'm afraid, :P

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: September 28, 2013, 11:51:48 am »

You should be.

Gargoyles. Gargoyles EVERYWHERE.

ohgodthegargoylessavemenoooooooooooooooo

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: September 28, 2013, 12:22:47 pm »

Yeah, gargoyles remain, to this day, some of the most dangerous foes. They have a very good AI, like to fight dirty and hit like trucks.

If you want help for G1, just let me know (Donryu that is).

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: September 28, 2013, 09:50:22 pm »

Couple random questions for you guys:

1. Is there still any demand for blacksmithing? I was working on that in the distant past... I'm working on combat skills for now, but could easily go back to smithing after my next rebirth.

2. If there IS demand... can anyone be a tailor for me? I'll pay well. I just hate the tailoring side of things. :P

3. Are the daily shadow missions soloable at a decent level? If I'm logging in for the roll call thingy I may as well attempt them, but I don't know about charging in there head-first and dying horribly.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: September 28, 2013, 10:15:17 pm »

1. We have 2 smiths of decent rank, Donryu and Laur. Of course, more wouldn't hurt, but leading up to the next point...
2. We have no tailors. Don has good weaving ranks but straight-up tailoring? There's nobody but my sister who is inactive at best.
3. Yes. As long as you take it easy. Of course, there are some missions that nobody ever does even on the lowest difficulty: Sulfur Spider (explosions), Defeat the Shadow Wizard (immense number of powerful spawns), Taillteann Defensive Battle (keep NPCs alive? no thanks), Provocation (needs 3, which we can never drum up), and the rest of the castle missions (Ghost of Partholon, The Other Alchemists, Fomor Attack because they're all long).

I mean, you could definitely do them, but it'd be super long and probably not worth your time.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: September 28, 2013, 10:36:01 pm »

1: Play what you want.  Smithing can be fun, so go for it!  It also gives valuable dex and I think str.
2: You're not actually asking for a tailor, you're asking for a weaver - you need string, thread, leather straps, silk...  That'd be Donryu.
3: You can play Shadow Missions on Basic difficulty for the 1.5 AP reward, otherwise just get on Ch1 and do Hard with a random group.  I usually sit at the altar ten minutes before a group of 8 will form, depending on day and time of course.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #3053 on: September 29, 2013, 06:43:49 am »

Smithing actually gives Int and Dex. Why int? I DUNNO!

It always struck me as particularly bizzare. But Int certainly isn't a bad stat these days either.

A renewal or leadership shift to laur would be very nice! There's a few people still looking to get into the guild. Otherwise same ole I think. I'm personally on hiatus because warframe is eating all of my time forever.
Gladly, provided the two of us can get on at the same time and she has premium/VIP/an Elksclub pass.

Delightful! I'm sorry if I seem naggy, but there's like... two, maybe three new people? And they've been inactive even out of the guild, soooo it'd be really nice to get them in! Thank you for that again! :D

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: September 29, 2013, 07:01:04 am »

1: Play what you want.  Smithing can be fun, so go for it!

She is lying. Crafting is pain. Put all of your AP in combat skills, denounce friendship, and learn to punch things with unparalleled proficiency!

For longevity's sake, though, crafting is a good idea.

Smithing actually gives Int and Dex. Why int? I DUNNO!

It always struck me as particularly bizzare. But Int certainly isn't a bad stat these days either.

Delightful! I'm sorry if I seem naggy, but there's like... two, maybe three new people? And they've been inactive even out of the guild, soooo it'd be really nice to get them in! Thank you for that again! :D

Yeah, I apologize. That's really not ok, being that Mabi has so much to offer, and comrades make the game about tenfold as fulfilling as it is on your lonesome! I'll log on in the afternoon (PST) and idle while I do some homework tomorrow- just message me when you're ready for the transfer, Laur.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: September 29, 2013, 07:40:39 am »

I actually had fun with Smithing when I was doing it.
I decided I would roleplay a Semi-Insane giant blacksmith with one of the two-handed hammers.
I could crit for almost 800 before my cumulative level was 50, :P

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: September 29, 2013, 10:54:53 am »

I actually have a tailor. I just haven't been playing them much lately so they're not super high rank. They do have rank 1 production mastery though.

For being a mostly player-run economy its not very nice to low-level crafters. All the stuff I can make without tons of resources is sold by NPC's dirt cheap, so its not even worth the time to try and sell the stuff I make to players. So I sink in a huge amount of time to make like... 3 things I could maybe sell for 1000 gold. Buh. Sort of sapped my will to play a pure crafter.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #3057 on: September 29, 2013, 04:46:47 pm »

The ugly truth about crafting is that most of the good stuff also comes out of gacha so most crafters are fairly useless, I believe the weapons even come out at an S+ grade that blacksmiths can't make.

However! Gacha's, being random, tend to not spit out the really good stuff, so it's entirely possible to make some money as, again, a high level crafter with very nice recipes from dungeon drops and such. If you think you're gonna make bank on selling amped up gladiuses to anyone besides new people that desperately need a weapon for cheap then you maaay be out of luck. Of course that big change just swung by, so high balance weapons may also be in more high demand, and that may change the market as well, as I believe a lot of "non craftable" weapons tend to have fairly low balance.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: September 29, 2013, 08:29:00 pm »

Been trying to rank light armor and shield mastery but honestly, I don't see a difference except in the shield. Is it really worth it to lose my 10% mp reduction for about 20 defense?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: September 29, 2013, 09:16:23 pm »

Defense is a flat reduction.  20 defense reduces every attack by 20 points.

It's also permanent.  Those spell tomes are going to wear out eventually~
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 252