No Poll

For
- 0 (0%)
Serious
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2012, 06:17:21 pm

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 252

Author Topic: Mabinogi-On Steam! Close combat revamp!  (Read 360413 times)

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi-On Steam! SHIELD CYLINDER UPDATE! 3x AP this weekend!
« Reply #3540 on: April 01, 2014, 01:06:26 am »

They are tied at 50% each. Lolol.

What happens if they tie exactly?

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: April 01, 2014, 02:16:20 am »

I can confirm that the 100% repair and 10x Monster XP events are real.  Again, today (April 1st) only according to the announcement.

I don’t know what tie breaker MMOBomb would use but the traditional system is to flip a coin for it.  In the event of a direct tie they may also just count unique IP addresses and give the victory to the game that has more unique votes but I doubt this will come right down to an exact tie.

Please do support Mabi with votes, if possible.  This is going to be the slugfest that people were expecting out of Planetside.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #3542 on: April 01, 2014, 03:17:33 am »

For everyone that was curious, I voted for the loser at the time, which was mabinogi!

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: April 02, 2014, 03:00:54 am »

Thank you for the vote, Seriyu.  I was going to say that it means a lot to me but apparently it means even more to someone over at Nexon.  I guess there’s a major update on the voting and rewards and…

Sh*tjustgotreal.

Someone at Nexon is deciding to go all-in on this poll in an attempt to rally the troops and push Mabi forward.

I understand seeking solidarity among the Nexon games was asked for by Mabi players and forum regulars but I didn’t think that it would go this far.  I guess someone at Nexon is taking this poll as serious business.  3x AP as a reward struck me as excessive but I just figured someone at Nexon/Mabi had a grudge against RO or would stand to get a bonus if they could credit extra publicity due to the poll.  I can see extra AP events in the final rounds as they encourage players to pay for rebirthing to take full advantage of the rewards but I never expected this is far more than I expected.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: April 02, 2014, 05:22:51 am »

I'm just surprised that Mabi bribing all of us hardcore like this isn't breaking rules.
I mean, I would have voted for Mabi anyway, but still, :P
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: April 02, 2014, 09:58:21 am »

Goddammit. I just swore off online games for the next 3 months as well. I have some life goals to achieve dammit!

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: April 02, 2014, 03:54:44 pm »

Well, it was a heated competition for Mabinogi/Warframe (or Nexon/Warframe + Airmech) semi-finale. However, the sheer size of Warframe community ended up winning.

Spoiler:  Final results (click to show/hide)

So, no double rainbow coming. However, Nexon announced free VIP for the next month as a way to thank the community for its support. Also, there is a new gachapon available that include hebona robe and... other stuff, like hebona robe and hebona robe. Probably some useless potions too.

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: April 09, 2014, 02:28:45 pm »

Double post because new event. The treasure box event is back. It seems to be pretty much the same one than last time, which means, relatively short, easy and with random but potentially decent rewards.

I actually liked this event the last time it was on since that was when I got most of the decent reforges I currently have, so probably going to be back on for a bit during this one.

AngelXDv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi-On Steam! Treasure box event!
« Reply #3548 on: April 16, 2014, 02:28:31 pm »

This might have been asked before, so please excuse me if I ask this one more time: does Bay12 have a Mabinogi guild? Do we have a guild? And also, are players which aren't always active welcome? (in the sense that I play this game in bursts of about 2-4 weeks continuously and then I don't play it for about 1-2 months [kind of the same as with Dwarf Fortress])

Also: PTW

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: April 16, 2014, 02:57:16 pm »

We have a guild, I don't know if it's still able to accept new members though. Look for the 'Fjallheim' guild stone in Port Cobh, just past the Trading Post.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: April 16, 2014, 04:32:32 pm »

This might have been asked before, so please excuse me if I ask this one more time: does Bay12 have a Mabinogi guild? Do we have a guild? And also, are players which aren't always active welcome? (in the sense that I play this game in bursts of about 2-4 weeks continuously and then I don't play it for about 1-2 months [kind of the same as with Dwarf Fortress])

Yes, yes, and yes. In fact, I think you've just described most of us. We play super-actively whenever new interesting stuff is out (we'll probably be back for Saga Season 2 for example) but most of the time, we're barely active.

As Facekillz says, though, the guild stone may be inactive now.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: April 16, 2014, 07:43:49 pm »

The stone is inactive.  Right now the free VIP service is going on so we'd just need Ibid to log in and get his free VIP going to get the stone back up.

Speaking of new stuff: Aces - Chef Sneak Peak.  Also, pet dungeon and pet sale.

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: April 30, 2014, 07:20:28 pm »

The Chef Ace update is out along with a dressing room stuffer event.

Also, I’m in the middle of running though G7 and I need a giant to kill a Wendigo.  If anyone has a combat ready giant and wouldn’t mind slogging through a 2 floor dungeon with me that would be greatly appreciated.  Otherwise, enjoy the update.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Mabinogi-On Steam! Ace chef released! New life skill related hijinx!
« Reply #3553 on: May 03, 2014, 05:47:51 am »

Updated!

Dir has basically answered most of your questions, but yes to all those. It's going to be rather difficult to get in right now as the guild is inactive, as dir said, and ibid I believe is mostly off somewhere else. I can try pestering him about it, but it may not occur right away. Similarly, if there's interest in transferring the guild to someone else that can maintain it (this requires real life money so please make sure you are okay with spending money on VIP service monthly before you agree to this!), I can see about getting ibid to do that.

I've unfortunately forgotten the names of active people currently, so you can at least be in touch with guildies, but I know malt hitman at the very least is. I'm unsure of his username in game, despite this.

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi-On Steam! Ace chef released! New life skill related hijinx!
« Reply #3554 on: May 03, 2014, 03:44:46 pm »

In the time since my last post it seems Nexon has announced a Double Rainbow for May 10th, released a 99 NX ($0.099) Gatchapon, and there’s also a chef knife hot time event today.

Sorry if this means you have to update the thread title again, Seriyu.  I was planning on making a triple post about it but I thought I’d better not.

For activity, I’m the only one with regular activity at the moment.  I could take guild leader but that would be up to Ibid.

If anyone would like some help in the game until the guild is going again my in-game name is Harukaori.  We’re all on Alexina as Seriyu mentioned in the first post.  Feel free to add me in the game and let me know you’re from Bay 12 by sending me a note in-game or a PM on the forums.  I can help you out with the first generation, shadow missions, and other stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 252