No Poll

For
- 0 (0%)
Serious
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2012, 06:17:21 pm

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 252

Author Topic: Mabinogi-On Steam! Close combat revamp!  (Read 360444 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

When I first saw it, I was immediately reminded of the nightmare event where you buy skills and items for points and then have to fend off almost unstoppable waves of zombies. Man, that was pretty tough. This one sounds very, very interesting. I want to see the excuse behind this one. :P

The rewards seem quite nice too. Skill training seals are always great.

And triple AP is very very sweet. I think I'll try to hop on this weekend, and maybe Friday and Monday too.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

FireCrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi-On Steam! Triple AP for 4 weekends, ending June 15th! Events!
« Reply #3572 on: May 25, 2014, 04:35:29 am »

Bored, so I'm thinking of playing Mabinogi again. And craft TLoZ songs while I'm at it.

Edit: haa.. forgotten secondary password.. so I'll just create a new account.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:20:26 am by FireCrazy »

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: May 26, 2014, 11:34:55 am »

Just a reminder, the 3x AP event has been extended this weekend until the end of Monday due to a mistake on Nexon's part.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: May 28, 2014, 02:21:18 pm »

Hello reploids and girls!

Sorry for the late drop-in, I've been a tad bit preoccupied. Give me until the weekend to recover my password and login, and I'll transfer leadership to Malt here.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

FireCrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: June 01, 2014, 10:52:59 pm »

Finally able to log on to my main account, Sephfire. Woohoo~

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: June 01, 2014, 11:41:06 pm »

Ibid, I noticed you logged on today.  Let me know a good time for you and we can try and coordinate for the switch.  I'm usually on evenings, 8~9 PM CDT and onward which would be 6~7 PM PDT.

Great to see you back in-game, Sephfire/FireCrazy!

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: June 08, 2014, 01:20:09 pm »

The guild stone is back up now with some help from Ibid.  It is located in Port Cobh at the top of a ridge visible from the rise after entering Port Cobh and also from the Port Cobh trade post.  If it should be moved elsewhere let me know and I can destroy the current one and make a new one.

I also approved the one member that was waiting for approval.  Sorry, but your name currently slips my mind.  Your entry said something about being a B12 watcher if that helps remind you of who you are.

Also, just a reminder that the final 3x weekend will be happening next weekend, June 14th and June 15th, and it should stack with the +1 AP from the Battle School set/Battle School event that starts up on June 15th.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

Title updated! Rather running out of space in it, so forgive any minor inaccuracies.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So. what is this game about?

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Powerful yet delicate, gluttonous immortal midgets ascending to godhood and dressing fashionably.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fantasy MMO.
No pre detrmined classes.
Petty damn grindy if you want something specific (have fun with crafting once you reach rank A!).
Ferrying goods between towns trying to dodge bandit ambushes.
Somewhat original leveling system.
Mostly PvE but can be PvP if you want that.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Malt_Hitman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Battle School event is underway with a problem.  You only get the bonus AP when you level up your character level, not exploration level, if you are wearing the correct parts of the uniform that *you yourself* purchased from the cash shop with NX.  According to this thread it doesn’t work if you purchased the items from other players with gold.  Also, there is some evidence that you can't move items between characters and get the benefits so it may be locked to the character that was assigned the bag through the cash shop.

With activity the way it is I figured this wasn’t worth posting about but if someone did think they could jump on Friday or Saturday and buy the items with gold or trade around between guildmates/friends that may not work out.

Seriyu, if you're up for collaboration on the title just let me know and I can try and write up a passable title that you can tweak to your liking.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

Updated! I think it's fine for now. I'm wondering if making a new thread wouldn't be a course of action to take, however.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of thread... is the game off steam? Wanted to try it again not long ago and all i see on steam is 2 trailers. The normal mabi trailer and Shamala trailer.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 252