No Poll

For
- 0 (0%)
Serious
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2012, 06:17:21 pm

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 252

Author Topic: Mabinogi-On Steam! Close combat revamp!  (Read 357998 times)

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi - Now with a B12 guild!
« Reply #315 on: February 22, 2012, 02:00:38 pm »

To turn down the graphic settings, just use the options menu in game.

As for comparing mabi to maple.... it's like apples and oranges. The games are just way different as SirAaron pointed out.

For the guild application make sure you send Girl a pm in game. It apprently doesn't pop up a notice for her anymore when someone applys at the guildstone.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:39:08 am by Patchy »

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #316 on: February 22, 2012, 05:03:40 pm »

Incidentally the options menu is in the square celtic knot button in the lower left hand corner, that's not a decorative thing, in case you were gettin hung up on that.Oh hey the button has menu on it hurp

And yeah, maplestory is far different from mabinogi. I like mabinogi more for all it's worth though.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 05:28:12 pm by Seriyu »

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 22, 2012, 11:49:29 pm »

Well, thanks for answering my question.  I'll probably give Mabinogi a try at some point after finals are done.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 23, 2012, 12:37:07 am »

For anyone wanting to hop in, we can pretty much assure you some starting gear.  At the very least, you can have a crafted sword, shield, and pickaxe in your hand within the first day.  We can also assure you guild interaction, as we're doing dungeon runs all the time, and not just "eh dungeon" but "OMFG the HFS regenerates its wounds every 5 seconds!" dungeon terror.  There's currently only one dungeon that we feel is too difficult, although with our track record I'd say that we might stand a chance against it.  All other dungeons, we can run - and have run, some of them on Advanced difficulty (Normal > Basic > Advanced) and come out mostly alive.  We dwarf it up the whole way through, and if something is too hard for us we say "Fuck you!" and do it anyways!  Level 30 noobling wants to head into a level 400 dungeon?  We'll get together the handful of level 100 noobs and power through it no matter what the puny "suggested level" might say!

Needless to say, in true dwarven style we are extremely industrious and productive, and we're only happiest when we're in over our heads in trouble.

krisslanza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 23, 2012, 09:44:12 am »

For anyone wanting to hop in, we can pretty much assure you some starting gear.  At the very least, you can have a crafted sword, shield, and pickaxe in your hand within the first day.  We can also assure you guild interaction, as we're doing dungeon runs all the time, and not just "eh dungeon" but "OMFG the HFS regenerates its wounds every 5 seconds!" dungeon terror.  There's currently only one dungeon that we feel is too difficult, although with our track record I'd say that we might stand a chance against it.  All other dungeons, we can run - and have run, some of them on Advanced difficulty (Normal > Basic > Advanced) and come out mostly alive.  We dwarf it up the whole way through, and if something is too hard for us we say "Fuck you!" and do it anyways!  Level 30 noobling wants to head into a level 400 dungeon?  We'll get together the handful of level 100 noobs and power through it no matter what the puny "suggested level" might say!

Needless to say, in true dwarven style we are extremely industrious and productive, and we're only happiest when we're in over our heads in trouble.

Do we have magma?

Also woo, an update today. I wonder what its for... hopefully it'll fix Tara. Then watch the Ducat prices plummet there.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #320 on: February 23, 2012, 04:58:55 pm »

It did indeed fix tara and taill and the general lag!

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 23, 2012, 06:15:43 pm »

I'm gonna start fresh with a new account. Gonna give this another go. What's server is everyone most active in?

The poll said alexina. I hope it's right. Don't really want to waste my free card.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:45:02 pm by majikero »

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 23, 2012, 07:21:18 pm »

Alexina, yes.  If you can make your way to Cobh (just off Dunby) and go to the left, you'll find the Fjallheim guild stone, where you can apply for memebership.

Praecordia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 18, 2012, 10:45:57 pm »

Have you guys tried a Peaca Dungeon run yet?

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Peaca#Normal

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 19, 2012, 01:46:20 am »

Not that one yet. That is one very very high end dungeon and would be near impossible at our current levels and equipment.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #325 on: March 19, 2012, 03:11:39 pm »

Peaca Dungeon...

You need Windmills. And Fireballs. And... just everything :P

It's fun though***.

But really, slightly too hard dungeons are the most fun in Mabinogi IMO. It really makes that comradeship or something.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 19, 2012, 06:57:34 pm »

I'd be up for Peaca, but that thing is tough.  We'd need a solid party and solid teamwork to pull it off!

Steam group is still up and an easy way to organize events, OP should have details.

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 05, 2012, 02:35:14 am »

Quick update in the hope of restoring some interest.

B12 guild on Alexina, Fjallheim, is still active although we could use new migrants. Patchy and I are on pretty much daily and always ready to help, mess around or both.

Nexon Europe also annouced recently that they will shutdown Mabinogi EU soon and invite their players to join NA servers, thus we can expect NA to change their localization restrictions. Hopefully, B12ers from Europe will be able to join us soon. Details can be found on NexonEU.

Also, updates! First, a recent update fixed Tara completely. Finally, Mabinogi NA has been updated to include S15 chapters 3 and 4. New skill, new stuff, merchant destiny for those interested in crafting and tough bandits now more common - and Fun - than ever to encourage teamwork while doing commerce.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #328 on: April 05, 2012, 04:18:41 am »

Yeah, I haven't been on in a while, keep meaning to, but keep finding other things to do. :P

With that said, anyone listening, it's a great game ,and the group is really laid back too, so go ahead and jump in, it's worth it!

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 05, 2012, 09:20:51 am »

I logged in yesterday just before the shutdown, I didn't know the new destiny and such was out!  Patching now to get me some sweet sweet gold strike!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 252