Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

MZ's Halfway Haus of Madness (Sims 3 LP) Someone dies tonight!

(1/79) > >>

MaximumZero:
Okay, here's the deal. I've decided to run an LP of The Sims 3 using members of the B12 community. I'm looking for seven players to sign up, knowing that their simlish avatar is probably going to die horribly and/or hilariously. The style of game that we'll be playing is called "Asylum". (I don't remember where I got the idea from, so no credit, unfortunately.) Basically, I'll be running a high-autonomy game where I control only one person. That person is me. The rest of you get to fend for yourselves, and I'm going to do my best to keep you from killing each other, yourselves, and me.

Tech detail: I have all of the expansion packs for TS3, but none of the Stuff Packs. For more information on what exactly this means for the game, go here.

What I need from you: A general description of your sim (who must be an adult,) including name (First and last [please make one your username]), skin color, weight, hair color and style, facial features, clothes (Casual, Formal, Swimwear, Pajamas, and Exercise,) 5 traits*, and a lifetime wish. You can also pick a favorite color, favorite music type, and favorite food. I'm not too terribly restricted on clothes, but I'm not going to download extra stuff just for this LP.

Stipulation: One of your traits must be one of the following: Daredevil, Hot-Headed, Inappropriate, Insane, Mean Spirited, or Neurotic. After all, this is MZ's Halfway Haus OF MADNESS.

If you don't care about something during character creation, note it and I'll come up with something.

Gameplay: I'll do my best to make things lively and interesting. Each player will get three actions per day for their poor, insane avatar. I'll let you take a part-time job should you wish (it's part of a work-rehabilitation program here at the Halfway Haus.) Part time jobs are available at the Bookstore, Grocery Store, Spa, and Cemetary. If your sim does work, I'll do my best to upgrade their stuff [at your discretion] with the money that they've earned, but it'll be a chore to separate everyone's money. Each sim will get themselves a room with a bed. There will be a communal living area, and that's pretty much it. I make no promises to keep your avatar alive, although I will do my best. If someone DOES die, someone may take that person's place.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Sign-up sheet:
Name (First, Last):
Body (skin color, weight, etc):
Hair:
Face:
Clothes:
Traits:
Lifetime Wish:
Other:
Players:
1) MaximumZero
2) Scriver
3) Max White
4) MonkeyHead
5) Jopax
6) Barbarossa TSG
7) Xanatos Jr.
8 ) Yoink
Waiting List: RedKing, A Spoony Bard, Boksi, kerlc, Phantom of the Library, Geen, Pyro Desu, Buckets, exKirby, Shakerag, hostergaard, Jarod Cain
Around Town: Pyro Desu, hostergaard, A Spoony Bard, exKirby, buckets, RedKing, Shakerag
My Profile:
Maximum Zero
Olive skin, stocky, severe chest hair, star tattoo on left shoulder.
Black hair, knit cap, goatee
Jeans, t-shirt with button up over, wireframe glasses
Traits: Brave, Disciplined, Perfectionist, Hot-Headed, Natural Cook
Lifetime Wish: Physical Perfection
Favorites: Electronica, Goopy Carbonara, Orange.
Sign: Libra
Voice: Mid to Deep
I think that's everything, but more may come.

scriver:
Name (First, Last): Charles Scriver
Body (skin color, weight, etc): Pale, chubby, untrained
Hair: Dark-to-Rattish brown, waaaay too long
Face: Roundish, weak-chinned
Clothes: Casual, jeans/t-shirt. Dark colours.
Traits: Neurotic, Absent-Minded, Commitment Issues, Dramatic, Hopeless Romantic
Lifetime Wish: Renaissance Sim
Other: Has thick hipster glasses. Favourites: Lilac, Indie, Spaghetti.

edit: clarified some things.
edit2: changed favourites to such that actually exist in-game ;) what kind of sims game does not have coffee as a favourite food? I am disappoint.

Max White:
Name: Max White
Body: White skin. Not like #FFFFFF white, but you know. Apart from that, pretty fucking slim man.
Hair: Purple, must be purple. Ask ein, I didn't have a choice. Other than that, sort of long, a little past shoulder length, no facial hair to speak of, expect fucking sexy eyebrows. Seriously, those things can make a girl faint.
Face: I don't know, like a face? Green eyes, it that helps.
Clothes: Trench coat + jeans, because when we break out into snow warfare against zombie, I want to be ready. Military boots.
Traits: Hates the Outdoors, Insane, Genius (Don't want to toot my own horn, I just need it for the lifetime wish), Light Sleeper, Unlucky
Lifetime Wish: Monster Maker
Other: If Kael get's in on this, change trench coat and jeans to tight leather pants and no shirt. Zombies be dammed!
Edit: Also, before I forget, wire frame, square glasses. Can't go without them.

Colour: White, mother fucking #FFFFFF white.
Music: Rock, because scriver already stole indie.
Food: Tea.

MonkeyHead:
Name: MonkeyHead McGroo
Body: Pale white skin, shortish, broad shoulders/stocky, tubby.
Hair: Shaven.
Face: Oval, angular, glasses, beard (dark). Narrow dark eyes.
Clothes: Scruffy Jeans, wifebeater, maybe a labcoat.
Traits: Innapropriate, Cant Stand Art, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Evil
Lifetime wish: Become Astronaut.
Other: Quite happy to be totally socially stunted.

Colour: Black.
Music: Classical.
Food: Curry.

Max White:
Hey Max, that is other Max. The one expressing a large value of zero.
Gonna post your guys profile?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version