Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: My map has 200,000 tetrahedrite and nothing else. What should I do?  (Read 9395 times)

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My map has 200,000 tetrahedrite and nothing else. What should I do?
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2012, 06:04:17 pm »

It takes a long time for shroom trees to grow on "dusting of mud" tiles in my experience, which is why I flood repeated until it reaches "pile of mud" depth.  Doesn't effect farming utility, but I noticed trees and random bushes do better on thick deposits.

ah ok that explains alot about my problems with tree farming..

on topic: im pretty sure copper and silver is all you need for a good fort.

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2012, 06:15:37 pm »

Indeed, Copper Armor and Silver Hammers. Military of DOOM!!

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2012, 06:40:55 pm »

My first Goblin Christmas yielded a lot of iron.  I'll have a more exact count in a bit, but it's a lot.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2012, 08:25:01 pm »

I have a metalsmith taken by a fey mood asking for metal bars, cut gems and stone.

So I gave him gold (i've about 5 veins on the map - part of a corner is granite), smoky quartz and...   meant to give him granite, but he grabbed marble.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]