Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play The Sims 3 with the Morres!

(1/7) > >>

Frajic:
Hello and welcome all to the fourth The Sims 3 LP to have hit the forum recently! This is your jack-of-several-trades Pyrate, and I will be presenting - and you directing - the story of the Morres family.

But who the hell are the Morres?
Spoiler: Our sims, let me show you them (click to show/hide)

These are the Morres. A generally happy, well-adjusted family with goals, strengths and quirks. Let us take a look at them, shall we?
From left to right:

Beezow Morres
A bit of a slob, Beezow is the only member not biologically related to the family(the other four adults are siblings). Loves music, partying, television, and other people's belongings. Dreams to be a professional writer. Is married to Emily Morres(the girl in the front), and has the beautiful girl Zopitty with her.

Zopitty Morres
The child of Beezow and Emily, Zopitty is a fun girl who it's easy to make laugh - and also break down in tears. Doesn't have any obvious talent and is also a coward.

Alfie Morres
In contrast to Zopitty, Alfie is the clear athlete of the family, not to mention brave. On the flip-side, his thoughts have a way of... disappearing, so to say. He once lost a marathon because he went cloud-gazing while he was supposed to be running laps around the field. The thing is, he was still jogging. Still has a scar from where the wall hit him.

Rodrigo Morres
Resident evil mastermind, Rodrigo is a malicious soul who spends his free time plotting dastardly... plots in the comfort of his dungeon. One of these days, the world will kneel before him. But until then, he'll just have to suffice with manipulating his family.

Iwón Morres
Certified wacko, Iwón is a mad, neurotic, overemotional, tecnophobic wreck. Would burn the house down if she found a spider - if she doesn't faint first. Despite her disadvantages, Iwón hopes to lead her own company one day.

Emily Morres
The final member of the family, Emily has an artistic gift and is a talented painter. However, she has been unable to kick some bad habits from her childhood. She is very whiny and never wants to wear the right clothes for the occasion, going as far as to wearing a bathing suit at her own wedding.
Hopefully this will be an acceptable group of individuals for the Bay 12 community. So let us get started!

But wait... there's one thing we have to get out of the way first.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For some reason, I feel like it'll be a bit cramped with six people in here.
We'll have to brandish our architectural skills. What would you guys like? Any specific furniture? Floors? Basement? Walkways? Fortresses of doom?
We could also expand our budget a bit(say, (1)5000 simoleons?) to give us more freedom, but that's kind of cheating.

I leave this to you to decide, Bay 12. The fate of these sims is in your hands.

Bluerobin:
Hmmmm a basement for our evil mastermind (and possibly others) could be good. Depending on the budget you have (I'd rather not cheat, buuuut I don't care that much :P) possibly one more room so you can have Beezow, Zoppity, and Emily in one, Alfie and Iwón in a second, and Rodrigo in the basement? Also, table and chairs for everyone to eat at! And... um. Maybe an easel? Could be fun to have paintings around the house documenting the LP.

Frajic:
The home

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Sadly, you cannot create basements on pre-built lots. So I went with the next best thing.

A tower of doom.

Due to budget cuts, however, Rodrigo will have to share the first and second floors with his family. It's on the top floor that all his nefarious devices will be kept, like...

...his bed. Did I mention the budget cuts?

Down on the first floor, the house has been widened a bit. Beezow, Emily and Zopitty will be sleeping in the bedroom. That's the intention, at least. Beds are communal, and as far as I know sims aren't territorial about where they spend the night.
Amongst our luxuries, we have an oven and a dishwasher(hey, it only cost 300 simoleons).

And finally, a computer. Because Beezow needs a text editor, and Rodrigo a link to Milnet. Let's pray that Iwón doesn't smash it.
Finally, we may begin our journey! We only need one more thing... directions for each of the characters. What are they supposed to do for a living? In their free time?

I dunno. That's your job.

Darvi:
Beezow: work as a writer. Find a job in journalism.
Zopitty: don't go to school. It'll only make you weep.
Alfie: Become a sportstar.
Rodrigo: Find a job at the warehouse.
Iwòn: I guess... go to the hospital. It's sterile.
Emily: Make some drawings. OH WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE  THE QUIPMENT FOR IT! AHAHAHAHAHA.

majikero:
What's with the recent Sims LP boom recently?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version