Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Timetraveling RTD Turn 13  (Read 29647 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Timetraveling RTD Turn 13
« Reply #285 on: March 19, 2012, 11:53:12 am »

Train the badger to respond to simple commands whilst waiting by the airship, ready to board and to take off at a minute's notice if anyone requests it.

You don't know where the T.M., you got lost in the forest.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 19, 2012, 01:11:57 pm »

Oh dear. Well, search for the airship with the badger, training him where possible.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 19, 2012, 01:13:05 pm »

Oh dear. Well, search for the airship with the badger, training him where possible.
Not investigating the overgrown cottage you stumbled upon?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2012, 01:45:44 pm »

Forage for more food.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2012, 01:51:04 pm »

Gosh, I think I went blind this weekend. Yes, I will draw a knife and investigate the cottage with my badger. Carefully.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 20, 2012, 12:51:11 am »

Complete my battery powered jetpack, and go exploring. With my jetpack.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 22, 2012, 04:14:35 pm »

Sryy update tomorrow.

Bump for those who still need to post.

Superior_Tomato

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm waiting. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 22, 2012, 04:21:49 pm »

I am so bad at this.

I needz foodz!
'Course with Dwarf Fortress, the only relevant question is, "How far away will the ASCII gibs splash on landing?"
5 squares per limb, if you raise the north orthoclase bridge before sacrificing one of them so they have a straight shot to the bottom of the chasm.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 23, 2012, 11:34:36 am »

I'm actually not sure wherether or not I want to continue with this. The organization is a mess and I don't really have a good plot or story. It takes too long to get a turn done so the whole thing doesn't really progress so I think it might be best if I scrap this one and maybe revisit this one later.

Sorry.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 23, 2012, 11:44:03 am »

Define "good" plot or story?

Anyway, if this is the end, then it was fun while it lasted (Can I not even die in one RTD? Thanks Nirur, by the way. ^-^)

Just my comment, I as a player have no idea what to expect as a time traveler, you can push mostly anything at the players and they will come up with a way to solve it in their own methods, using what is currently available to them. And what makes the most sense in the current situation that would benefit them.

I liked the idea. Complete freedom in doing whatever we may do in the past without fearing dire repercussions in the present and skipping to an alternate future where we may experience the consequences of our acts. (Hey, Big Ben just got blown up!) Anyway, fun!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 23, 2012, 11:48:15 am »

Define "good" plot or story?

Anyway, if this is the end, then it was fun while it lasted (Can I not even die in one RTD? Thanks Nirur, by the way. ^-^)

Just my comment, I as a player have no idea what to expect as a time traveler, you can push mostly anything at the players and they will come up with a way to solve it in their own methods, using what is currently available to them. And what makes the most sense in the current situation that would benefit them.

I liked the idea. Complete freedom in doing whatever we may do in the past without fearing dire repercussions in the present and skipping to an alternate future where we may experience the consequences of our acts. (Hey, Big Ben just got blown up!) Anyway, fun!
I might resart it, or start a new mechanic. Problem was most of the things didn't really work out quite well.

Huh, There might be a chance I'll restart it, but don't expect anything within 2 weeks.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]