Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: ** OVER ** [Giveaway] Wanderlust: Rebirth  (Read 6272 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Giveaway] Wanderlust: Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 06:29:23 pm »

An online Diablo-esque action RPG? In GAMEMAKER?! Must try!

...Ok, can anyone else not create a character? No matter what name I enter, I'm told that it already exists. Had to force shut-down to quit  :-\
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bitoru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 06:35:12 pm »

My favorite feature is the seemingly chaotic multiplayer.  :D

d2king10

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 06:38:22 pm »

An online Diablo-esque action RPG? In GAMEMAKER?! Must try!

...Ok, can anyone else not create a character? No matter what name I enter, I'm told that it already exists. Had to force shut-down to quit  :-\

Hey, drop us an email at contact@wanderlustgame.com and we can try and help you out. Make sure you don't have any antivirus software running, this is known to cause issues.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012, 06:51:30 pm »

Tried again, attempted to load the profile I created the first time. Que horrible, looping buzzing in earphones until force-close.

As of now, I am NOT entering this giveaway. Holy crap.

d2king10

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012, 07:09:22 pm »

Tried again, attempted to load the profile I created the first time. Que horrible, looping buzzing in earphones until force-close.

As of now, I am NOT entering this giveaway. Holy crap.

Email us and we'll see what we can do to help! Matt can get you on Skype or AIM to see if he can figure out what has gone wrong for you, too.

This hasn't happened before so, with your help, we might be able to figure out why it occurred and prevent it in the future!

If you haven't already, delete the game and redownload and try from scratch again.

Infuriated

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 07:19:03 pm »

Oh! This game! I remember playing a really early version of this in 08~09 (I don't actually remember when but this is the feeling I get) and it was alright. It seems like its come a long way, I'm glad it didn't just disappear like most promising looking projects. :)

I suppose I'll enter, if I find it really fun I'll definitely buy some copies for my friends since the co-op looks fantastic.

Anyway, my favorite features are the 3 under "Unique Inventory/Crafting system" but if I had to pick out one, the crafting sounds great! I love it when there's some options to break up the rest of the gameplay, makes it even more engaging. :D

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 07:19:28 pm »

It looks like a SNES game, but properly complex with enemy who will fight each other and stuff Enemy have factions.
Sign! Me! Up!
Thank you based dwarf.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2012, 08:14:59 pm »

Came back after doing some shopping, and noticed something when I went into the folder for deletion. All of the character names I had entered were listed in the Characters folder, which I guess explains why I kept getting a "character already exists" error.

I was also able to create a different profile and get into the tutorial, though I didn't have an account to sign in with.

The game DOES look interesting, and I would now like to enter the give-away. The bugs kinda annoy me, and the lack of an offline single-player is a turn-off, but what I have seen is some very nice sprite work and a workable combat system.

d2king10

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2012, 09:05:06 pm »

Came back after doing some shopping, and noticed something when I went into the folder for deletion. All of the character names I had entered were listed in the Characters folder, which I guess explains why I kept getting a "character already exists" error.

I was also able to create a different profile and get into the tutorial, though I didn't have an account to sign in with.

The game DOES look interesting, and I would now like to enter the give-away. The bugs kinda annoy me, and the lack of an offline single-player is a turn-off, but what I have seen is some very nice sprite work and a workable combat system.

Making an account at Reflect games is free, and anyone can play the first 3 chapters of the game for free as well. We have some ideas later down the road that would allow offline single player!

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 06:55:05 pm »

Wow, the combat in this game is surprisingly satisfying! I wasn't a superfan of this game until I put a solid hour into it, now I am stoked!
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 07:03:53 pm »

Wow, the combat in this game is surprisingly satisfying! I wasn't a superfan of this game until I put a solid hour into it, now I am stoked!

Dang it Hemmingjay don't tempt me!

*Curls up in a corner rocking back and forth*

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 11:29:18 pm »

I'm going dark for the next 24hrs in support the anti-sopa/pipa movement. I will be back in 24.5 hours.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

atari2600

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Restlessbear
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 11:44:17 pm »

I really like the art style that they are going for!
Check out my blog, where I try to do at least one drawing a day! http://restlessbear.tumblr.com/

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 10:21:22 am »

Reminds me of the SNES Secret of Mana / Crystal Castle(JAP) games....
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 12:38:54 pm »

Glad to see you guys like my friend's game! It is awesome!
Poysky Productions
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4