Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: No plot. No sanity. Just dice. SEMI-HIATUS.  (Read 19326 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: No plot. No sanity. Just dice.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 12:14:35 am »

>Get up, wait for shepherd to enter house, then burn house.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 12:16:15 am »

>Make and ice-wall around the angry mob
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 12:18:50 am »

Charge into the mob with my blade

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2012, 12:24:46 am »

Spin like a whirlwind and neatly bisect the mob.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2012, 08:52:47 am »

I exit the crowded bar and look for someone who knows the location of a cave or dungeon with a magical artifact at the end.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2012, 07:05:33 pm »

TURN THREE

Roll:3 You wake up, but don't feel up to burning stuff quite yet.

>Make and ice-wall around the angry mob

Roll:4 You make an ice wall around the angry mob. It's thin, but it should hold. Wait! The Death Knight is in there! Whoops.

Charge into the mob with my blade

Roll:1 You charge at the mob! The mob is stunned by the ferocity of the attack! Unfortunately there is a wall of ice between you. You hit the wall at a full sprint! You are knocked back, and are stunned!

Spin like a whirlwind and neatly bisect the mob.

Roll:6 (Damn dude. You scary.) You draw your blade and spin! The mob is torn asunder by your mighty attack! The ice wall shatters from the force! Congratulations! You have single handedly killed an entire village! You now have a bounty on your head. Guards will attack on sight.

I exit the crowded bar and look for someone who knows the location of a cave or dungeon with a magical artifact at the end.

Roll:1 You are stunned by the Death Knights violence! You cower in a corner.

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FreeformSchooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)

Well we're off to a great start. Today a village, tommorow THE WORLD!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2012, 07:12:08 pm »

If we can get bounties, then someone's observing us. If someone's observing us, then killable NPCs are around. This is a problem that someone should fix.

I use my illusion magic to make the death knight look completely generic, non-descript, and, most importantly, innocent.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 07:54:16 pm »

>Find the sheep shearer, he might have a quest for me.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 07:56:26 pm »

"Looks like they- *8)* Got the point."
YEAAAAAAHHHH

Channel the souls of the fallen into my sword through an exaggerated striking motion into the air.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:04:23 pm by Sinpwn »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2012, 01:45:57 am »

>Repeat last action.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2012, 10:13:22 am »

Grab Vanitas mid-channel and make a break for it. No way we're getting arrested.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 12:19:43 pm »

Roll:6 (Damn dude. You scary.) You draw your blade and spin! The mob is torn asunder by your mighty attack! The ice wall shatters from the force! Congratulations! You have single handedly killed an entire village! You now have a bounty on your head. Guards will attack on sight.

There are no guards here. Sinpwn killed them all.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2012, 04:37:07 pm »

posting to watch, and to be on the waitlist (a Fan-headed office working dinosaur that grinds their enemies with his head and dino-rage).

"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 06:55:14 pm »

Totally watching this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012, 07:10:44 pm »

TURN FOUR

If we can get bounties, then someone's observing us. If someone's observing us, then killable NPCs are around. This is a problem that someone should fix.

I use my illusion magic to make the death knight look completely generic, non-descript, and, most importantly, innocent.

Roll:2 Nope. Nothing in the world could make that Death Knight look innocent. Instead you create an arua of evil around him. He looks so badass now.

>Find the sheep shearer, he might have a quest for me.

Roll:2 Maybe you should go find that dwarf. Nah. That mug has yet to run dry.

"Looks like they- *8)* Got the point."
YEAAAAAAHHHH

Channel the souls of the fallen into my sword through an exaggerated striking motion into the air.

Roll:1 The spirits rise out of their bodies, swirling around the room. But instead of flowing into your sword they start haunting you! You are now being followed by the spirits of the slaughtered villagers. It looks so badass. +1 to Evulz

Roll:1 Nope still not up to it.

Grab Vanitas mid-channel and make a break for it. No way we're getting arrested.

Roll:1 The sheer badassery flowing off of the Death Knight compels you to toast! You get stone drunk. +1 to drunkeness
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13