Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Commander (Card game-style)  (Read 2599 times)

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
Re: Commander (Card game-style)
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 09:43:13 pm »

"Alright then. Let's gt going."

Enemy team. Kobold Piker, Kobold Bower, Kobold Fister

Your Team Kobold Piker, bower, macer

L: left R: Right

set up:
enemies:
L: Bower - 5 R: Fister - 5
You:
L: Bower - 5 R: Piker - 5

And that's the setup, it may change later for a more efficient 'interface'
 the - 5 is the energy. I need to get off now for sleeping, I have a test tomorrow to get to.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 04:59:08 pm »

Anybody?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 12:02:51 am »

Er, have our Bower and piker attack the enemy bower and fister respectively?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 01:45:34 pm »

Err, I'll just use all energy to attack, and the last one for defence, as a default.

both of your kobolds attack, dealing 2 damage total per attacked creature respectively.
The opponent switches places with his fister and bower, each losing one energy. The bower hits your piker for a total of 4 damage, and the fister hits the bower for a total of 2 damage. (there still is a way to get a win in this easily. Remember you can switch out cards.)

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 09:53:37 pm »

Your piker switches for a macer, The piker is at 2 health, your bower is at 4 health. The newly released macer has an attack opportunity, so it hits the bower twice for 4 damage total.
Kobold bower is defeated and swaps out.
The bower defends, it can take a maximum of 1 damage next turn, it attacks the fister with its one attack, deals 1 damage.
Enemy sends Kobold piker out.

Enemy:
L: Piker H-6  R: Fister H-3

You:
L: Macer H-6  R: Bower H-2

Enemy attacks your bower, deals one damage (because of defend) Piker attacks macer twice, does 2 damage total.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 03:06:48 pm »

The bower shoots the fister twice for 2 damage, then uses the last energy to swap.
Now the macer hits the fister once to defeat it, both kobolds now are focused on the last piker, piker can now attack both kobolds.
The macer hits the piker for 1 damage.

Enemy field: (C- center)
C: kobold piker H-5
Your field:
L: Kobold Macer H-6, R: kobold bower H-1

Piker hits bower for one damage, bower defeated. Kobold piker sent out on your side,

Enemy field:
C: kobold piker H-5
Your field:
L: kobold Macer H-6 R: kobold piker H-2

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 07:31:27 pm »

The inevitable defeat of the piker occured, (2 opponents, both do the same damage as it, it has less health than one of them, inevitable win.)

Kwywald dusts off his white coat, he forgot to when he got up. he also has white pants below, but those are covered mostly by the length of his coat. "Well, that was pretty good for a newbie. I suppose next time I meet you I can already use my regular army." He chuckled a little bit. "Here's the gold I promised." He tossed you a small satchel, 100 coins in it as he said. He walked off towards the town. "It's getting a bit late, I need to get to other businesses, you'll find me in the intermediate league, or training in the mountains. I usually get close to the top of the ladder. See you later guys, heads up, you can only enter one person into the tournament, you can head over to the bar for a representative which you can all talk to via sound stones, he places one in his ear and then they can hear what you say into a matching one. Since one of you might have different plans than another, try to find someone that can't think well for themselves. Heh."

A logical solution to this would be to head to that bar.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 08:08:01 pm »

Alright, victory!

Head to a bar to find a stooge with some time to kill.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 08:44:01 pm »

You head to the bar, and inside (since it's getting dark) is quite filled with people. You all spot a table with some people sitting at it. As you head over, the main, overly muscled guy, at the table laughs at you all. "Hah, those are the people that entered under one name! ay, let's show 'em what we're made of!" he stumbled up, and grabbed one of you by the arm. He drags him outside and declares "We're gonna fight right now, winner gets 100 coins, aight?" with a slight hiccup. He pulled out some portal tokens and tossed them onto the ground in front of him. unfortunately, you can't escape this.
Out of one of the tokens (which are colored purple normally), a demon appears in a blaze of fire, red-skinned and horns of evil. Holding an iron barbed flaming whip. Out of the other (which is oddly red for some reason) comes an elemental, but something is different.
this elemental seems to be of fire, but it burns in a much more deep shade of red. It's eyes are pure black flame, and it has molten iron orbs at the location of it's hands. Both dripped down, scalding the ground. None of you have even read about what this could be.
His drunken buddies were laughing and chuckling at the side, holding large mugs, filled halfway with grog.
A dark aura emanates from this elemental, it looks up at the cowering member of your team. "Make yeh move boy!" The drunkard commanding it shouts.

Before he can throw his kobolds in front of him as shields from the evil within this beast, a man steps up, wearing a tattered rag of a brown coat, old dulled cloth trousers. He has a short black beard covering most of his face, joining his messy black hair, as well as a short scar going across one cheek. He holds one white portal token, as it drops, a pure white being comes out of the token. It holds a large lance in one hand and a shield in another. its face has no features. The fight ensues, as the demon tries to hit the being, its attacks just phase through it. As the menacing elemental attacks, they fail as the strange demon's did. The creature slowly hacks away at the demon and elemental, at last they finally fall, and more creatures were sent out, to fall the same way. once the battle has ended, the pure white creature warps back into the token, and the man who appeared picked it up.

The drunkard ran off, dropping a small cloth bag of coins at his feet. His 'friends' ran away as well.

"I  know what you're thinking. That is no overly powered creature I just threw at them. It is actually quite weak. With one advantage. It is entirely immune to any being of the lower legion. Those were no normal demons or elementals. Those were Demon firedancers, and worst of all, inferno elementals. I do not understand how this man was able to get these, with his obvious nature." He picked up the bag of coins. "You can keep these, I have no need for any money." He turned to look, and noticed there was a cluster of you. "Oh, aren't you those people that joined under one name? ah, you came here for a representative didn't you?" He stopped and thought for a minute. "Would you be as kind to let me be this representative for you? I'm quite poor myself, and this is my only portal token."

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 09:00:51 pm »

"Alright then. So that's a deal." he said with a grin.

Haven Creature token obtained.

Time for sleep.

Next day- 13 days till tournament.

Either forest or tavern are the training areas. where to go?
Pages: 1 [2] 3