Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Bluerobin Streams  (Read 25868 times)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin Streams
« Reply #225 on: January 11, 2018, 09:19:01 pm »

Alright! Thanks everyone who came to say hi. I'll continue on later in the week! Hopefully people had fun, and if not, hopefully you'll have fun with Final Fantasy Tactics or FF7 (other mods from the NGPlus community that I'll be playing).

Have a good night!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2018, 11:32:28 pm »

The next stream will be tomorrow at noon EST (a little more than 12 hours from this post. Hopefully I see you guys there!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2018, 11:35:41 am »

Getting set up and ready to start. After this I won't post three times every time I stream, I just wanted to make sure people are aware with thread following notifications, etc. See you guys at https://www.twitch.tv/bluerobin427

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 16, 2018, 06:45:58 pm »

Alright, stream tomorrow at 1pm EST for 3 hours! (Link for time in your timezone!) Hopefully see you there.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2018, 10:39:43 am »

Stream today at 1pm EST. About 2 and a half hours from now. Also, I'm going to make this a regular thing (although it kind of already is). Wednesday/Saturday 1-4pm EST. Follow me on twitch for notifications!

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 24, 2018, 11:33:01 am »

Sorry guys, I'm sick and I've mostly lost my voice (among other symptoms that would make for a bad stream), so cancelling today. Hopefully I'll see people on Saturday though!

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2018, 09:51:10 pm »

Alright, the sicknesses have mostly abated. I'm going to pick up tomorrow at 1 pm! There's some options of what to stream, so hopefully we'll see you there to help choose!

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2018, 09:43:08 am »

Did you ever stream dominions btw? Wouldn't want to miss out on a different perspective ; )

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2018, 10:38:53 am »

Ha that's an interesting idea. The only real problems would be that 1) I'd have to play vs AI unless I set up a game with someone (which could be neat) and 2) I'm really quite bad at the game and I'm not sure how to improve, so I don't know if it would be interesting at all to watch. I think the only thing I do mildly well is building blesses for sacred units, but I know I'm pretty bad at using mages and magic item construction, which are really important.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2018, 10:46:39 am »

Aha, I would find a human perspective on a human MP very intresting, like "the player to my north is known as a crafty bastard, the one to my south is a tricky snake and to my west is a weird wizard. Typical dwarf fortress players".

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 17, 2018, 01:37:08 am »

Alright, next stream is scheduled for about 10 1/2 hours from now. Noon EST. I'll be picking up with Breath of Fire 2 where we left off last week!

Edit :Last minute change of plans, no stream today. Sorry!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:26:03 am by Bluerobin »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2018, 09:53:49 am »

Alright, I'm going to be streaming some Breath of Fire 2 at 1pm EST. See people in about 3 hours!

Also, I'm thinking about a Dominions 5 game of some sort, now that the multiplayer one is wrapping up.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2018, 11:44:34 pm »

Next stream is tomorrow, 11am EST. Picking up with Breath of Fire 2 where we left off!

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 16, 2018, 11:11:22 pm »

Next stream will be Sunday at 1pm eastern time. Probably picking up FF6. I'm brainstorming other game options too, to hopefully get more people interested. Dominions is an option, but I've also been thinking modded Minecraft multiplayer, as well as Paradox games, particularly EU4 or Stellaris.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]