Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPAH ARENA! (Crazy Deathmatch RTD) Round 1; Turn 6  (Read 14735 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After a long break, Professor Genki is back and more pumped than ever! This marks the beggining of a sequel to the epic ultraviolent gameshow PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPAH REALITY CLIMAX![(Or P.G.S.R.C.); and it is PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPAH ARENA! (Or P.G.S.A.)
Double the aciton! Double the crazy! Double the human rights activist lawsuits!

To qualify to be in PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPAH ARENA!!!, you must fill out one of the following criteria:

1. Have been enlisted into a armed force, either government or private.
2. Have been elected to some level of public office.
3. Have eaten spaghetti.

If you want to achieve fame, fortune, and a catharsis from beating the crap out of people like yourself, then join!

Murder Time, Fun Time!!!

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)

Character Sheet:

Name:
Ability:
Starting Weapon:
Apperance: (Optional, but helpful)
Biography: (Same as Apperance)

Player List:

1. Draignean (Alex Bergeron)
2. Toaster (Sam "Toaster" Synder)
3. lopocozo (Bryce Wormington)
4. Tiruin (Tyrin Ardun)
5. SeriousConcentrate (Mercy)
6. Noodlerex (Klaus the Konqueror)
7. Spartan (Gary O' Garell)
8. Dariush (Legion O' Devils)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:28:52 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPAH ARENA! (Crazy Deathmatch RTD) Round 1; Turn 0
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:36:47 pm »

Name: Alex Bergeron
Ability: Gambler
Starting Weapon: Baseton Rifle
Appearance: Tall, fair haired, caucasian, brown eyes. Thick Beard merges with mutton-chops to form a full frame of red-gold hair around his face.
Biography: Has eaten spaghetti.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 09:40:53 pm »

Name:  Sam "Toaster" Synder
Ability: Kleptomanic
Starting Weapon: K55 Pistol
Apperance: Average height and build, with brown hair in a crew cut.  Wears a gray shirt and khakis.
Biography:  An avid fan of spaghetti, he has eaten more plates than he can count.  When discovered by the arena masters, he ate so much spaghetti in one sitting on a dare that they instantly granted him an invite into the arena!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 10:03:10 pm »

Name: Bryce Wormington
Ability: Habited
Starting Weapon: Unarmed
Apperance: Average height, caucasian, toned build, dark brown hair. Wears jeans and an aviator jacket with a black long-sleeved shirt underneath.
Biography: A former self-defense teacher from Ontario. Joined the arena because he was bored with his menial life and job.
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 10:28:58 pm »

Everyone so far is approved.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 11:00:58 pm »

Name: Tyrin Ardun
Ability: Stealth
Starting Weapon: Baseton Rifle
Apperance: Tyrin stands at exactly five feet which his dark-colored hair doesn't seem to add. He carries himself like that of a scholar, but his body is well-built for a man his age. His eyes are colored to that of rust and his cheekbones are prominent. In accordance with the current arena, he dons a flak vest for the time being-- too bad it's just a colored jacket made to look like one and has no benefits to the user whatsoever.

Biography: He was a former histology professor in his area and also a part-time historian. Actually, he was the only person who had any knowledge of medical science in his area, and the interest in it, which made him an official in the community.

He is allergic to spaghetti. Ironically, he loves eating Italian food.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 11:09:12 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 11:03:06 pm »

Name: Mercy (Alias, real name unknown)
Ability: Fast
Starting Weapon: Smith SMG
Appearance: Short and solidly built at 5'1 and 129 pounds. Her hair is dyed black with blue tips and streaks, long enough to cover her face but swept to the left in a series of spikes. She has green eyes. Her clothing consists of a black jacket with blue stripes on the arms over a blue tanktop (jacket is usually zipped up halfway), a black miniskirt, fishnets torn in a fashionably rebellious way, black combat boots with a row of spikes crossing the top of the foot, and black hobo gloves.
Biography: She was president of the computer club in middle school, had JROTC in high school, and has eaten spaghetti multiple times. Part of the Deckers gang a few years ago, before it was run out of Steelport.

(SRTT stuff is OK being the game this is, right? And yeah, obvious character inspiration is obvious... ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 06:19:04 am »

Name:Klaus The Konqueror
Ability:Tough
Starting Weapon:bat(but can it be a club with same stats as bat?)
Apperance: 7ft tall and heavily muscled with long black hair
Biography: Arriving through a rift in time Klaus set about doing what he did best, sowing destruction, at least until he was brought to heel and made to join PROFESSOR GENKI's SUPAH ARENA!!!!!!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 12:51:58 pm »

Tiruin, SeriousConcentrate and Noodlerex approved.

@SC: Yes, Saints Row stuff is fine. Even non-SR stuff, as this game is only based off the actual gameshow in name and style really.

@Noodlerex: Yes, you may have a club.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 01:31:57 pm »

Reserve a spot for me please
Edit:

Name:Gary O'Garell
Ability: Charismatic
Starting Weapon: Combat Knife
Apperance: Large and tall with brown hair and and a mustash. Always wears a cowboy hat.
Biography: Spaghetti enthusiast   
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:29:14 pm by Spartan »
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 02:11:35 pm »

Reserve a spot for me please
Edit:

Name:Gary O'Garell
Ability: Deadeye
Starting Weapon: 12 gauge Shotgun
Apperance: Large and tall with brown hair and and a mustash. Always wears a cowboy hat.
Biography: Spaghetti enthusiast

Er, did you read the rules? That isn't a starting ability or a starting weapon.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 02:22:49 pm »

oops. editing, Sorry bout that
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 02:24:34 pm »

Name: Legion O'Devils
Ability: Fast
Starting Weapon: K55 pistol
Appearance: Has short red hair that sticks up like a flame, muscular build, mismatched eyes and a fear-instilling glare.
Biography: Strangled a random stranger with spaghetti, then ate his body and the spaghetti.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:29:49 pm by Dariush »

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 05:00:13 pm »

EEK! Anyone else exited to get started?
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 05:45:59 pm »

Spartan and Dariush approved, meaning the game will start soon!

P.S. Does anyone know a good image-hosting site to upload a map?

P.P.S. I have a moderate physical disability when it comes to fine motor manipulation and drawing, so expecting my map to be rivaling the cast of the Jersey Shore in ugliness utterly beautiful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9