Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Lets play B23 cortex command!

(1/7) > >>

Elfeater:
I shall be playing a heavily modded version of the B23 version, the mods I have are, as follows, anicecontrolmodule , coalitiondrophip, Darklonetech, phalanx, Orkz, spess marhens, Titan, Wehrmchart, Necrons, Heros of war, and the medical brigade, and if any one wants to advise me any B23 mods, i will download them and add them to this LP.
I will also take special requests for missions, such as hold out aslong as you can with ,so and so units on so and so map, or more complicated things.

UltraValican:
Googled game, looks interesting...

Elfeater:
We wont be following any campain, unless you guys make up one. But there are some interesting mods, many of which I have yet to find I hope!

NRDL:
I support this.

For a person who's never played, and doesn't really understand the gameplay all that much, would you mind breaking things down a bit, to make it easier to take in? 

Elfeater:

--- Quote from: NRDL on January 23, 2012, 03:14:16 am ---I support this.

For a person who's never played, and doesn't really understand the gameplay all that much, would you mind breaking things down a bit, to make it easier to take in?

--- End quote ---
Alright, will do Ill play a complete vanilla map/mission/thinga-ma-jig first, let me get soemthing to take screenies with and we shall be off!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version