Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: MLP and dwarves in ponyville, discuss  (Read 20919 times)

Meta The Golem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
MLP and dwarves in ponyville, discuss
« on: January 22, 2012, 07:56:30 pm »

dwarves and ponies living in the same world , both building fortresses like mad, and trading randomly then they meet, then it happens in poniville, discuss the implementations of this

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
Re: MLP and dwarves in ponyville, discuss
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 08:28:25 pm »

Sure as their alcoholism, all dwarves are bronies. It's embedded deep within their cultural consciousness and they cannot deny it.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 08:41:03 pm »

It would end in Pony leather bags.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Dae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 08:48:35 pm »

... There IS a MLP mod isn't there ? Did it replace Dwarves with ponies or allowed them both to coexist ? I want to see a war between Dwarves and ponies.

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 10:31:26 pm »

... There IS a MLP mod isn't there ? Did it replace Dwarves with ponies or allowed them both to coexist ? I want to see a war between Dwarves and ponies.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pony leather armor, pony bone bolts, pony glue, pony meat roasts....

Sounds good.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 10:36:14 pm »

Dwarves would slaughter every single one of them for fun, eat their tallow as biscuits and vomit their remains into magma. Each one would have their skull caved in by a dwarven foot and their bodies ripped apart by their teeth. The bronies would scream and cry for mercy but the dwarves would have none of it, making sure to kill every single brony slowly and gruesomely. They would build giant temples to armok just to toss the bronies off them onto altars inside the temple, making them explode in fatty hairy disgusting gore. Blood for the fucking blood god, fuck the ponies.

:-* :-* :-*

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 12:51:57 am »

Dwarves would slaughter every single one of them for fun, eat their tallow as biscuits and vomit their remains into magma. Each one would have their skull caved in by a dwarven foot and their bodies ripped apart by their teeth. The bronies would scream and cry for mercy but the dwarves would have none of it, making sure to kill every single brony slowly and gruesomely. They would build giant temples to armok just to toss the bronies off them onto altars inside the temple, making them explode in fatty hairy disgusting gore. Blood for the fucking blood god, fuck the ponies.

Damn straight. PONY SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 01:00:11 am »

Just another race to ever so gently guide with my benevolent and omnipotent hand.

Also, if they were in the same world, would the mountainhomes be referred to as dwarfville/land/town?

nighzmarquls

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 01:57:33 am »

Actually if I recall from the mod notes it turned out that ponies due to their mass and over all bulk were prone to completely stomping all challenges that normally befuddle Dwarves... such as badgers, skeletal beasts, etc.

And that is not even getting into the wild shenanigans available involving the whole raising the sun and moon thing, or controlling the weather.

Really the ponies in MLP strike me more as some rather terrifying forces to reckon with when you consider that they pretty much control all 'natural' occurrences in their domains to comparably optimal results?

Rather dwarfy when you think about it.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 03:02:16 am »

Just to offer a friendly reminder, ToadyOne sorta forbid MLP threads.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Dae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 03:26:01 am »

Oh, really ? I'm not aware of that. Any precedent or particular reason ?

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 08:07:40 am »

I modded dwarf females to be ponies.

Your argument is invalid.
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 08:51:59 am »

There were three consecutive threads about the show. The first two were locked for image spam, the third got very disturbing in a rules-breaking sort of way.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 10:08:53 am »

There were three consecutive threads about the show. The first two were locked for image spam, the third got very disturbing in a rules-breaking sort of way.

Sadly, this is the case.  MLP threads on this forum seem doomed to failure.
On topic, large animals have always had the advantage over dwarves.  Hooved animals, especially, are incredibly deadly.  Add in intelligence and the ability to use armor and tools, and I'm not sure the dwarves would stand a chance in open warfare.
In a siege, however, the situation becomes radically different.  The magma- and deathtrap-loving dwarves would easily outlast any invading force, providing the booze lasts.  Pony lifestyle really isn't suited to repelling an invading force, and the few towns and castles we've seen aren't really suited to a prolonged defense. 
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 12:47:00 pm »

The bronies would scream and cry for mercy but the dwarves would have none of it, making sure to kill every single brony slowly and gruesomely. They would build giant temples to armok just to toss the bronies off them onto altars inside the temple, making them explode in fatty hairy disgusting gore. Blood for the fucking blood god, fuck the ponies.

Then you end up pissing off /b/ronies D:

Also, you could just add [CREATURE_DWARF] into the mix. Hey presto, Dwarves VS Ponies.

Ponies win normally in legends mode, but damn, trances be scary.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12