Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: MLP and dwarves in ponyville, discuss  (Read 20970 times)

Urist_The_First

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC: MAKE_TROPHY_SAPIENT: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: MLP and dwarves in ponyville, discuss
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 02:47:01 pm »

MLP threads: doomed to failure.

FTFY

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 02:50:29 pm »

There's several MLP/DF fanfics, although I don't think any is entirely finished, and they are all entirely NSFW.

Anyone interested in both DF and MLP NEEDS to go HERE, to the independent forum that was made when Toady banned MLP threads and where discussions abaut both continue! It even has some members now banned form these boards available to talk to!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Kirbypowered

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Dabbler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 03:02:59 pm »

There's several MLP/DF fanfics, although I don't think any is entirely finished, and they are all entirely NSFW.

Anyone interested in both DF and MLP NEEDS to go HERE, to the independent forum that was made when Toady banned MLP threads and where discussions abaut both continue! It even has some members now banned form these boards available to talk to!
When you put it that way, it almost sounds like some sort of fugitive hideout.
THE WINTER MEN COME DOWN THE VALLEY AND KILL KILL KILL.
I'm voting for the Plaid Acre up next on COLORS AND MEASUREMENTS weekly.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 04:58:41 pm »

Sounds about right.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 05:21:29 pm »

Sounds about right.
Now what makes you think that?
*hides necro*

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 05:30:49 pm »

What... is... this...

It's like finding out there's a secret cult based in your home town, and several of your friends and family are part of it.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 05:33:04 pm »

You know whats worse than ponies? Buffalo. Roughly 1-5th the size of a elephant, trances, and has all the basic advantages over dwarves as any other large bovine animal. The most powerful one out of the civ is the size of a elephant. And it has wings. And it has increased growth rates and starts out good in almost anything. They kill dragons in world gen as commoners. Heck, they kill the giant star-bears in the mod in world gen!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:35:42 pm by Pokon »
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 05:56:19 pm »

What... is... this...

It's like finding out there's a secret cult based in your home town, and several of your friends and family are part of it.

You seem surprised that there would be secret cults in Bay12 :P

Now please, step into the blacked out car. We have been waiting you you Gatleos.

ia Dagon! ia Cthulhu! Cthulhu f'tagn!

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 06:03:50 pm »

Sorry, officer, no fugitives here! *pushes necro behind a box*

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 06:04:33 pm »

Sorry, officer, no fugitives here! *pushes necro behind a box*
Quick! Hide the lever!

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 06:36:41 pm »

What... is... this...

Now please, step into the blacked out car. We have been waiting you you Gatleos.

Nah, this is a pony-based thread. Its actualy ph'nglui mglw'nafh Nig-th Ma'Remo'on Eve'rfre wgah'nagl fhtagn.

See? Ponies make everything better.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 06:56:09 pm »

What... is... this...

Nah, this is a pony-based thread. Its actualy ph'nglui mglw'nafh Nig-th Ma'Remo'on Eve'rfre wgah'nagl fhtagn.

See? Ponies make everything better.

Well then YOU have obviously never had the opportunity to get one of the crappy little toys in your Happy Meal.

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2012, 07:01:11 pm »

Dwarves would slaughter every single one of them for fun, eat their tallow as biscuits and vomit their remains into magma. Each one would have their skull caved in by a dwarven foot and their bodies ripped apart by their teeth. The bronies would scream and cry for mercy but the dwarves would have none of it, making sure to kill every single brony slowly and gruesomely. They would build giant temples to armok just to toss the bronies off them onto altars inside the temple, making them explode in fatty hairy disgusting gore. Blood for the fucking blood god, fuck the ponies.

:-* :-* :-*

Hrm From what I've seen of the way the MLP mod works, the outcome would be far from guaranteed.  The ponies would rule the upper world and the dwarves the lower world, I think.  Would be interesting though, to see them implemented in the same game, but I'm not sure that's remotely possible.
How did I miss the existence of this thread?
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2012, 07:24:33 pm »

You know, I was going to try and argue this point... but when I thought about it, that was harder to do than I expected.  Of course, DF is kinda NSFW all on its own, but in a different way than I think you're intending.  :P

I probably should register on the alternate forum.  Not terribly sure why I haven't yet.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2012, 07:36:18 pm »

You know, I was going to try and argue this point... but when I thought about it, that was harder to do than I expected.  Of course, DF is kinda NSFW all on its own, but in a different way than I think you're intending.  :P

I probably should register on the alternate forum.  Not terribly sure why I haven't yet.

Same here. Honastly, I had no idea such a thing existed till now. Huh. So, thats where everyone went.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12