Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's play Morrowind Overhaul! [part 3]

<< < (7/7)

Stworca:
You're actually walking.. and using candlesticks.. I don't even..!

The OLD gamecam (<2.0) was perfect for recording, "back in the day" auto-compress, no lag and whatnot.
But then it started having compatibility issues with :
- Everything

Oh well.

Deon:
What's wrong with candlesticks? Also the Fraps does not record HDR/shader settings properly, so the game is much darker for me during the night (I could try to solve it, but I probably won't... I like stumbling around in the dark, but I think viewers what to see what's going on ).

You may have noticed that I have some difficulty moving outside during the night, that's because I can barely see :). Once I buy torches it will be easier.

Stworca:
Fraps always records stuff darker than it actually is, we all share this burden  :o
Hmm! Aren't you a mage? Get Cat's Eye spell (as soon as you find it) instead of torches and/or light spell. You will not be seen as easily.

Eventually you can light your way by casting fireballs.

Deon:
I mean that in this case Fraps records MUCH brighter than I see in the game. And I like lamps and candlesticks :). I will get some nice spells once we hit Balmora, I was going to get there faster (but I thought that the tax collector's killer would be easier :P).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version