Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's play Morrowind Overhaul! [part 3]

<< < (2/7) > >>

Teneb:
This will be intresting. I'd suggest argonians as race, since they are my favorite.

Descan:
Play as... Hm, Nord Necromancer.

YEAH.

You heard me.

Also, heavy armor and maces. :D

Deon:
So we have argonians and nords... Heavy armor, whyyy? I want a mage, not a spellsword :)

Also I couldn't resist and picked a few additional mods (Abot's Water Life, Necessities of Morrowind, Where are the birds going and Scripted Spels + Vampire embrace).

So, the nord/argonian, necromancer... Who may become a great vampire (Vampire Embrace is a really great mod, it allows you to have vampiric thralls and young vampires, and adds a lot of new powers and spells like transformation into vampire and charming).
Until then we will catch fish (yeah, fishing, lol...) and ravage food shops for supplies to feed our mortal flesh. How about that?

Also I've selected the "animal realism" mod which makes bigger animals stronger, and smaller animals run away instead of attacking (but blighted/diseased are still crazed).

Descan:
Well, okay, you can play how you want to. It wouldn't be enjoyable otherwise.

I still want a nord, and I still want a necromancer. For the sheer balls craziness. "Ho, Nord! Stay your blade!" "I don't have a blade." "But you're a nord." "RACIST! *tosses skeletons at racist*"

idgf it's awesome stfu

Deon:
Allright, I will go with a nord necromancer who has a fetish for argonians.

Also I've put the list of mods in the first post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version