Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXX - Game Over! Mafia Win!  (Read 60088 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXX - Game Over! Mafia Win!
« Reply #330 on: February 24, 2012, 01:03:22 am »

I'm practically the worst cop ever.
Nope you were the unluckiest cop ever.  :P

I had a hidden card up my sleeve on you ZU if I survived in day 3. Now that you're all clear in the Scumchat, I knew I should've ratified my wording. I got suspicious when both Phantom and ZU were doing 'successful' scumhunting there, knowing I'm town, deciding to push on one.
Though, failed. T'was hard to restrain myself from bumping the thread for those busy in Day 3. Good work again scum!
zombie urist: What do you mean by "fun to play with" when you referred to me?  :P
Jim explains it well.
You're active, you're obviously interested, you're aggressive. Now all you need to do is learn what makes a player scum. That comes with experience, so go out there and get it, tiger!
Also by then I was fairly confident you had a special role and I knew it would drive you KRAZY if you got roleblocked again.

GAH I knew day 3 lasted longer than it was supposed to!
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 24, 2012, 04:50:56 am »

Agreed- as a whole, everyone seemed to play well.  I'd be happy to face any of you in a regular game. Also, getting thrown into the ring with some hardened veterans will give you a hell of an education in a hurry.

As far as insults go, most people here only apply them in the context of the game.  Outside, we're mostly friendly and cuddly.

Even Dariush?
Obviously not. I'm friendly and cuddly even inside the game. ^_^

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 24, 2012, 05:52:48 am »

One last question to the scummies. What made you both suspect me, and maybe guess I had a power role. Thanks Jim, by the way.

Webadict did not make a deadchat, so we were turning in our graves just to get answers.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 24, 2012, 07:21:55 am »

Webadict did not make a deadchat, so we were turning in our graves just to get answers.

Aaaah, derp, I thought you were asking for the link to.

As for what made me suspect you, there was nothing definite, but you seemed to be the strongest player in the game currently
(minus the ICs of course) and I just had this niggling feeling that you had something else about you, I can't remember what exactly it was but there was something about the way you played that said potential power-role.  Keep in mind I had absolutely no experience at this point and it was more lucky guess than anything.

Agreed- as a whole, everyone seemed to play well.  I'd be happy to face any of you in a regular game. Also, getting thrown into the ring with some hardened veterans will give you a hell of an education in a hurry.

As far as insults go, most people here only apply them in the context of the game.  Outside, we're mostly friendly and cuddly.

Even Dariush?
Obviously not. I'm friendly and cuddly even inside the game. ^_^
Aaaaah, yes of course you are, extremely friendly and trustworthy, just like you were in C&D:P

As for that post that I never made:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Still needed a bit of polishing but here it is.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 24, 2012, 09:11:33 am »

Even Dariush?

Absolutely!  He's the snuggliest of all!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]