Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: GOBLIN ANBUSH!  (Read 2649 times)

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: GOBLIN ANBUSH!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 06:51:20 am »

It's generally considered poor form to post multiple posts in a row on a forum. If you need to add something, either say it all the first time or edit your last post.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

McMagma

• Bay Watcher
  • McMagma, Fortress Addict.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 06:54:27 am »

The fact that you put 20 random guys in the military and still won shows how hilariously bad elves are at this game.

very true... and half of my dwarves died(40, now 15(after the anbush 5 civs died from madness, no food, assasination, etc) )

FrankyPlaysGames

• Bay Watcher
  • Immolated Dwarf Punches
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 09:40:32 am »

Whats the name of that graphics pack?

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 09:42:14 am »

Whats the name of that graphics pack?
Looks like Phoebus, same as I'm using. ;)
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 02:36:09 pm »

I don't see the problem here, they're just killing everything.

Babylon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 03:27:07 pm »

It's generally considered poor form to post multiple posts in a row on a forum. If you need to add something, either say it all the first time or edit your last post.

He's basically narrating his game,  it's not bad form in that case, but it does belong in the community games and stories section.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 04:46:00 pm »

You know, if you don't get a good hold on militia making(or trap spamming) soon, it's going to be a while before you can get around to building my monument.

McMagma

• Bay Watcher
  • McMagma, Fortress Addict.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 05:12:56 pm »

This was a challange made from a guy(i forgot the name sorry), you cant build underground(but you can make basements(it the same size of the building in the upper z-level)), you can only choose 1 industry per noble, like you start it your expedition leader, you must build frist a "palace" for him and after choose the industry, like i choose the agriculture,i can do farm plots and stills, kichen, and other relater works it agriculture, after i choose to have a broker, make a palace for him and choose a industry, i choose wood works, now i can make beds, doors, but not cages, to build cages you must choose a the trap industry, when your nobles "wealth" goes up(like exedition leader -> mayor) you can have 2 industry. like agriculture and mining :) and so on, you most treath the other persons(not nobles) like shit... like some bedrooms it only a bed... a tavern... but if your trading exportation is like(maybe) cloths, your clother "wealth" is bigger than the other persons so build a larger bedroom for him :P
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:33:08 pm by McMagma »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 05:25:02 pm »

^The Broseph Stalin challenge to end all villages

terkiey

• Bay Watcher
  • chicken what i need
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 07:19:10 pm »

This was a challange made from a guy(i forgot the name sorry), you cant build underground(but you can make basements(it the same size of the building in the upper z-level)), you can only choose 1 industry per noble, like you start it your expedition leader, you must build frist a "palace" for him and after choose the industry, like i choose the agriculture,i can do farm plots and stills, kichen, and other relater works it agriculture, after i choose to have a broker, make a palace for him and choose a industry, i choose wood works, now i can make beds, doors, but not cages, to build cages you must choose a the trap industry, when your nobles "wealth" goes up(like exedition leader -> mayor) you can have 2 industry. like agriculture and mining :) and so on, you most treath the other persons(not nobles) like shit... like some bedrooms it only a bed... a tavern... but if your trading exportation is like(maybe) cloths, your clother "wealth" is bigger than the other persons so build a larger bedroom for him :P

It's on the wiki, called 'Fiefdom Challenge' or something similiar.
Quote from: Meistermoxx
Quote from: Knigel
Does anything bad happen if you accuse someone of being a night creature and they aren't?
Yes, they call you a rasict, and then they shot you and take your cocaine.
[(√[1]/∞)+3!+|Chicken|] / [100^(1/2)]
Pages: 1 [2]