Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Fully Free MMO list  (Read 8106 times)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Full Free MMO list
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 04:03:38 am »

Hope you all feel bad, seriously. Too quick to judge.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 04:14:38 am »

Endless Ages website is shit.

I go there, and there isn't a section to tell me what the game is, what it's about. The blog post dont help either, as it seems to be a random collection of incoherent though, center around Endless Ages, which I have no clue what it is.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2012, 06:15:24 am »

SS13 is now an MMO???

This is the best day of my life!

Beat me to it.

But man, if SS13 was a full-fledged MMO (emphasis on the first M. Eve Online sorta thing), the bricks i would shit would shit little bricks of their own. There'd be a whole little family of shat bricks, and they'd even open up a business, "Shit Bricks and Sons". That's what it would be like.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 06:19:50 am »

Why do people always think that person which registers and writes topic fast are bots. -.-
The regulars here has just gotten tired of the advertisers and thus when someone joins to link to games they jump the gun.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 09:04:05 am »

>:( Im not a bot, i was here on forum for some time as guest and i just think why not to create one topic about fully free mmo's
Why do people always think that person which registers and writes topic fast are bots. -.-
SS13 isnt an a mmo ?

Our list about free mmo are a bit sucky  >:(
(deep breath) It's a freeware non-persistent round based science fiction roleplaying game coded and played in the BYOND platform (exhale). Play a couple of rounds and you'll see how "MMO"y it is.

TLDR; 2d spaceman game with poo
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 09:44:11 am »

Endless Ages website is shit.

Fixed that for you.

Really, though, I played it a long time ago (I checked- I was in open beta, and that was 2001), and I'm shocked it's still around.  It may have gotten better since then, I don't know.

Also, Planetside 2 will be freemium, so it deserves a spot on the Development list.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 09:52:33 am »

Our list about free mmo are a bit sucky  >:(

What was it about the list you thought was "a bit sucky"?

It's generally a forum fopaux to redo a stickied post. The other post was stickied because it is a comprehensive list. If you wanted to post what you thought were the best games in that niche you should have done so either there or in a post named as such. It's all good and there is a bit of a learning curve on these forums much like our beloved Dwarf Fortress.

Welcome. We are glad to have you.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

creodor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 01:32:29 pm »

I'm always glad to accept criticism or suggestions for that list. If you have an idea for it, just let me know. I may not implement it, but I will try explain why if I don't.
Free Game List

fish are drowning again ~Fourth Triad

unkindlydwarf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2012, 02:44:03 pm »

I'm always glad to accept criticism or suggestions for that list. If you have an idea for it, just let me know. I may not implement it, but I will try explain why if I don't.
It would be good to add more filters, mainly for dates like *Date added *Release date
Im not sure but some of these games from freeware list aren't free but freemium!

Also, Planetside 2 will be freemium, so it deserves a spot on the Development list.

Its not freemium games list but fully free games list
Check the topic and pleases if you know any fully free games please pst!

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 02:49:18 pm »

Any qualifiers on free to play? I know that a lot of MMO's that used to be pay-to-play have recently gone free-to-play, but pay to unlock endgame features. A short list of which includes:

Everquest 2
City of Heroes
Lineage 2
Lord of the Rings Online
DC Universe Online
Age of Conan

There are also hundreds of korean MMO's which you can find with a quick google search.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2012, 03:02:16 pm »

Hope you all feel bad, seriously. Too quick to judge.

I both do not feel bad and I am unconvinced I was wrong.

creodor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 03:12:41 pm »

It would be good to add more filters, mainly for dates like *Date added *Release date
Im not sure but some of these games from freeware list aren't free but freemium!

A release date column could be useful, I'll think about doing that. Part of it will be finding the time to add that for all those games (or someone who would do it for/with me). Date added, at this point, would probably not work well. I have no idea when most of them were added.

For the Freemium, yes, some are. They're marked as such, in a separate table, purposefully. Some people have different ideas of what they're willing to call 'Free'. I prefer to avoid Freemium myself but hey, it's meant to be a community deal and enough were fine with Freemium to warrant adding them. That said, Freemium should be in the correct area. If any aren't, just point them out and I'll move them (after confirming it).
Free Game List

fish are drowning again ~Fourth Triad

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2012, 03:24:06 pm »

unkindlydwarf, just to be clear, you stated that his list was not very good and that he needs extra columns? Yet your list has no information about the games other than a link. I'm sorry but I think this thread is entirely unnecessary. I understand what you want in a list and Creodor is considering it. For the sake of lack of clutter would you consider just working with him on his list so we don't have repetition?
Only a simple mind can be certain.

JamesCorella

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account Lets Plays
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2012, 05:43:36 pm »

I like this list:D

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 05:51:09 pm »

Vindictus
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3