Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 319025 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2012, 11:48:05 am »

I think you should have more of the horde do the infection portion than the hunting. The muscleys aren't very fast. Snowflake couldn't even catch a guy running away, let alone a pack of wolves.

I thought that was because of the roll, but we could switch out the muscles for 20 normals.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2012, 11:55:46 am »

I think you should have more of the horde do the infection portion than the hunting. The muscleys aren't very fast. Snowflake couldn't even catch a guy running away, let alone a pack of wolves.

I thought that was because of the roll, but we could switch out the muscles for 20 normals.

Oh! You could be right. Let's just pepper them in between groups for good measure, but watch their performance. If the muscleys slow the runners down then we'll pull them next time and give them another task.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2012, 12:40:19 pm »

Ok. I will work on a listy plan for the sake of ease.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2012, 01:16:12 pm »

Okey doke. Hmm I wonder what those learnedy types will turn into at the university if anything. Or if not intelligent in the prime of their life. 18-24, Hormones are running high, muscle mass is often as high as it will ever be in your life, and agility and flexibility will never be higher. I smell a fresh new zombie type. Smells like strawberries. And rotting flesh of course.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2012, 01:18:17 pm »

Maybe creepy flexible wall crawlers... Or frat guys. Both are pretty scary.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2012, 01:29:26 pm »

Day 1 plan:
1. make three teams:
 team 1: you, snowflake and one musclebound zombie 10 normal adults, 1 ankle-biter
   a. Hunt wolves to see if you can infect them. if not, feast.
 Team 2: 1 child mimic, 6 ankle-biters, 2 musclesbound, 10 adults
 Team 3: 1 child mimic, 6 ankle-biters, 2 musclesbound, 10 adults
   a. have the mimic children uses their awesome mimicry abilities to draw any humans that are camping deeper into the woods. where they will be silently abused by the rest.

Day 2 plan:

1. mass attack a university.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2012, 01:31:26 pm »

I think we should go to oversee this attack. We can take a few bullets now that our skin pretty much pushes out any foreign objects and sews itself up in about an hour.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2012, 10:41:42 pm »

I think we should go to oversee this attack. We can take a few bullets now that our skin pretty much pushes out any foreign objects and sews itself up in about an hour.
I did put mass attack. That includes us. Mass is for epic story line purposes.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2012, 10:46:06 pm »

Gotcha.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2012, 01:57:29 pm »

When you wake up in the morning you don't feel tired or refreshed. Your horde ( Apart from the Mimics) doesn't seem to have slept. You decide that it would now be the best idea to split up the group. You, Snowflake, A Bodybuilder-zombie, 10 normal adults and one little ankle-biter create group one which will go hunting for wolves.
Group 2 will be led the first child whom you have decided to call Lucy(Other name can be picked). That group will consist of 6 children,  2 bodybuilders and 10 adults.
Group 3 will be the exact same thing except they are led by Katey (Yes she IS Chuck Greene's Katey).

You order them to go hunt for all the other campers and to infect wolves if they see them. You all run off into the forest. You hunt for the entire day. You just happened to find a horde of them and ,as you look injured and pretty dead-ish, they attacked you. Snowflake grabbed 2 of them by the tail and took a hearty chomp out them. You were bit a few more times then you would like but it healed quickly. The rest of the horde ten stormed in.The battle was over quickly and you have 8 infected wolves before you now. Searching for the rest of the day you find no more wolves. You do find a fox though and proceed to infect it as well. Group 2 didn't find anything during their search.
Group 3 had the also didn't find anything and lost a single zombie to a wolf. It seems that infected the wolf though and it walks alongside Katey.

The good news is that the Mimics now have some experience leading a group of zombies. That at least gives you some comfort as you prepare for an all out assault upon the university of Remrit. You never really got the name but apparently it means something fitting in the ancient language of the dwarves. What is your battle-plan?

Stats

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Horde

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:52:52 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2012, 02:09:39 pm »

Where is the university located (midtown, outside of town, on the edge of the forest, downtown)? Also I wonder if mammals are the only things that can be infected. Some things must have immunity... Zombie anaconda... After the university we need to head for a zoo.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2012, 04:10:01 pm »

Where is the university located (midtown, outside of town, on the edge of the forest, downtown)? Also I wonder if mammals are the only things that can be infected. Some things must have immunity... Zombie anaconda... After the university we need to head for a zoo.
I think a zombie cheetah would be better.

no-one could outrun it! NO ONE! MUHAHAHAHA!

Was I the only one thinking zombie monkeys?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2012, 04:14:09 pm »

The university is located a bit outside of town.
The university's location is because they have no policies about animal testing and a lot of curious students with some funny chemicals in their hands.
After the 6th firebombing by animal activists they decided to just go somewhere a bit isolated and put up a wall.
 Of course, That is 50 years ago so the walls won't be in pristine condition.

Also about animals. I have some special plans with animal infections that you will see in the next update. But there are some animals who resist the infections.
Honey badgers are not immune but won't die or turn. The reason they survive is because they just don't give a fuck. Anything Australian also tends to be hard to kill.
Thats not some sort of animal immunity but more the fact that it's Australia. If your lucky the animals in Australia will just claw your face off instead of poisoning you and letting shit your pants before you die in extreme paralyzed agony.

No you were not Zomara.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:53:15 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2012, 04:46:58 pm »

Ok. I have the plan for our first attack [entering the university]. (assuming the school is mostly surrounded by the wall)

have the full horde hide in the surrounding wood areas at night, hunting any human prey that comes inside for any reason. Midday (around 12-3) we have the wolves rush in like a large wolf pack, get this, chasing our one of the actors, who are screaming for help. They are followed by all our musclebound zombies. While that causes a distraction, have the other take the rest of the animals and children swing around to the other entrance, causing a ruckus there. Then we come in with the rest 10 minutes after the children, sweeping up stragglers and fighters.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2012, 05:01:08 pm »

That is an excellent plan, zomara.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 257