Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 319020 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2012, 09:41:51 pm »

I think we should keep a couple musclebounds handy just in case the cops show up. Don't let them get caught up bashin' skulls. Also remember to use the anklebiters, horders, and wolves to herd crowds. We might get some rhesus macaques out of this too. Huh.

Man, I can't wait to pile in the van and take the kids to the zoo.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2012, 09:53:06 pm »

Maybe a muscleguy can smash the walls? I guess if they are that old he could knock them down fast

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2012, 09:56:01 pm »

Maybe a muscleguy can smash the walls? I guess if they are that old he could knock them down fast

+1 too.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2012, 07:43:44 am »

8) just as walls keep people out, they can keep people in. Plus, what small human orginization would think of tearing down walls.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2012, 08:15:51 am »

Wait wait wait. I hace an idea and i don't know where it belongs in the order of things.

Plop a couple of musclebounds in the van and drive around looking for powerling supports (like the big steel ones) and knock them down, same goes for radio towers and comm towers. Usually all of these things are out of town because they are required to reach another town. Then we go for a power station. The town can't spread panic if they can't talk to other cities. Power is important to take out first because almost all people use cell phones now instead of telephonse. Telephones are a redundancy and can be used if powered and using comm lines. If we take out the power to the cell transmitters then no one will be able to get a signal.

In this order:

Powerstation
power line supports
comm line supports
Then we block major roads leading into and out of the town with large rocks
smaller roads

Please someone vote on the order we need to do things in now.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2012, 11:09:41 am »

Having figured out your battle-plan you decide to sleep for the night. When you wake up half the musclebounds have mutated into Brutes. Perfect for the siege. You also see that the wolves have been mutating. The first one you see see is covered in blood and seems to be sweating it at an astounding rate. The second one seems to split horizontally through the middle and the insides are covered in teeth. 4 other wolves seem to have melted together creating a huge wolf as big as a bear and 4 heads.
The last 2 though, Seem to have turned inside-out. They did not survive that particular transition. After you order the rest of the horde to eat what's left of the wolves.
You set off to the university.

You arrive somewhere around lunch-time, The bell ringing as you drive close. You then order Snowflake to break the lock of the gate. Then the battle-plan starts.
You order Katey to run , looking as scared as possible, towards the university while screaming. You then order the mutated wolves to go rush after her. Her screams and the growling of the mutants quickly attract a lot of attention. A large amount of people run outside and most stop in their tracks, Shocked at the mutants charging towards them.
Then you order the strong-looking and brutes to start rushing as well. When a skinless monstrosities started rushing the entire university started panicking. Most rush inside while 6 brave souls wait for the girl to get in before closing the door.

While this is going on you take the rest of your horde around the back. The lock of the gate there seems to have rusted away. The horde quickly rushes in and starts the attack. Thanks to the big distraction and the infecting child most don't even notice the horde coming from the back. After that it is largely a haze of combat, biting, blood,panic. Most of the students don't seem to put up much of a fight. One teacher managed to call the cops before being eaten alive by his own class. His screams will surely attract a lot of policemen. However, You decided to put up a trap and letting the rest of the horde stay in the classes. When the police is inside the doors of the classrooms burst open and What happens next is not hard to guess. As the entire police group is ripped apart you notice one policemen staring at Katey.
You notice he looks lot like Katey, most likely he is her father.

He rushes out of the building towards the workshop you order the horde to go after him. He seems to have locked the doors though and is working on something.
Before a Brute could get here to smash it open he emerges from the shack.
He seems to have gotten 2 saws and attached them to a pole.
Ill kill you all! He screams before swiftly cutting down the 20 zombies at the entrance.

HERO FOUND!
Chuck Reid.
Weapon: paddle-saw
Health: in perfect health.
Danger level: Omega!

Here we have our first Hero in this story. They will almost always be references to movies and games surrounding zombies. They will function as the bosses.

Stats

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2012, 11:17:32 am »

>Empty the .357 on Chuck.
>Then have brutes rush in for the attack while you load your weapon and then fire on him again, rinse, repeat till clean. Make sure he doesn't die but gets infected in the end. I want him in my army. Keep all stragglers (that's what I'm calling normal zombies) and ankle biters away from him and have the brutes focus on injuring him or getting his weapon away from him. Don't crush him like a grape, please.

Before we leave don't forget to have the zombies load all of the cops guns into our van. Shotgun's and assault rifles as well as hand guns. Tazers and mace too. Night sticks they can leave.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 11:25:08 am by Gotdamnmiracle »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2012, 02:38:05 pm »

>Empty the .357 on Chuck.
>Then have brutes rush in for the attack while you load your weapon and then fire on him again, rinse, repeat till clean. Make sure he doesn't die but gets infected in the end.

Ok. I agree with busten' a cap in his ***. He took out a full twenty of an unknown number quite quickly.

Have the horde pull around him in a "B" formation. The line part of the "B" is to be comprised of the Normal zombies, ankle-biters included. The round sides of the "B" will be comprised of, left side (inner) of our muscles and right side (inner) of our animals. Mutated or not. Katey will lead the animals, the other smart one will lead a horde of 30. We lead the muscles and the rest of the new pack. The plan is to pin him to the wall, have Two or three of the muscles go around the wall and burst in through it, while pressuring the hero with the main horde from the front. Katey will bring her animals in from his extreme left, not going in herself, but keeping far enough that he has to move past the animals to get her, but close enough that, if he gets very distracted, she can move in to bite him. Once we brake down the wall from behind him, open fire on his torso, and have katey come in to bite at the same time. After the wall  break, Have the other smart mimic take 5 of the remaining main horde to go gather weapons (all) and whatnot to any nearby open car and fill it. Move the car closer to the woods, drop them off, then repeat.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2012, 02:49:25 pm »

/\ Okay I agree /\ I hope we don't lose to much of the horde though.

Oh! we should also check the cop bodies for flack jackets. That would really improve some of our stragglers.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 02:52:16 pm by Gotdamnmiracle »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2012, 02:53:23 pm »

>Make the hero a lot less alive than he is now.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2012, 02:54:19 pm »

>Make the hero a lot less alive than he is now.

> Kill dude.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2012, 04:14:18 pm »

Blow his head off, with a shotgun, repeatedly.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2012, 04:20:57 pm »

You empty your gun on chuck. You miss 3 times and manage to hit him once in the gut. He doesn't seem fazed by this. You then order Your brutes to go in and try to subdue him. You make it clear that you want him infected. You also order the rest of zombies to come at him from behind. You tell Katey to rush at him with the animals. The attack goes poorly however and chuck cuts down 10 more normal zombies and one brute in a fell swing. Katey then comes up to yelling Daddy! at him. He falters for a moment and that was all that was needed. A zombie grabs him from behind but gets throw away landing on his skull, Smashing it.
He then realizes the deception that Katey is attempting and quickly chainsaws her in two.
He seems tired by now though giving the brutes enough to time to grab him. This manages to be successful as they grab his paddlesaw and throw it away. Sadly hitting 3 more zombies. They don't seem to be hurt that much by that though. Without his weapon Chuck manages to get free from the hold of the brute and proceeds to knock another brute down and stomps on him hard enough to break a rib. The rest of the zombie horde surrounds him quickly though but he manages to roll away.not far enough. He gets bitten on the neck and is quickly held down while the infection starts to take hold. After a quarter of an hour he stops struggling and finally turns.

Sheesh you had a fuck-ton of bad rolls. I rolled at every single action that the zombies took. Also the reason you didn't shoot again was because you could not get a shot in with the mass of undead surrounding him.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2012, 09:42:21 pm »

He then realizes the deception that Katey is attempting and quickly chainsaws her in two.
Arg! That's gonna screw us. She was one of the smart ones.

Okay, the police inevitably brought cars with them. Can our zombies drive them? If they can, we can quickly return to our nice little cave with all of their munitions.
If we can't take their cars, we'll just have to load all of the munitions into our camper and have the zombies hoof it back to base.

Now, we have to deal with the bodies. If there are unrecoverable corpses, our horde may feast on them, but they'll have to do it quickly. The cops are definitely going to call in reinforcements that we can't defend against (Helicopters, SWAT teams, the National Guard), so we'll have to get away from here soon.

I also have some name suggestions:
4-Headed wolf: Cerberus (of course)
Bloody wolf: Sanguine
Wolf with toothy middle: Maw

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2012, 01:24:04 am »

Agreed. Hopefully we got more than we lost. Let's take our new pals, guns, and camper and GTFO before things fall apart. Aw well. We lost a few. We can always cut our horde with forest animals I suppose. I wonder if our new dude will turn into a smarty?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 08:35:43 am by Gotdamnmiracle »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 257