Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 313630 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3075 on: August 24, 2013, 06:49:43 am »

I meant to smash the walls in RAGE mode if possible. Also, we are NOT leaving this place without Diana.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3076 on: August 24, 2013, 08:03:36 am »

That's why I said pretend to be paramedics, but whatever works for the story. This is going to be fun.

I say we switch perspective to Diane. Unless they tested her, she'll be under much lighter security because they consider her "only human". Depending on the kind of security we can either just kick the crap out of them or go for some serious ass kicking with "release the beast". Plus, Diane perspective is always fun to read.

I wonder what TW and Snowflake will do now, especially since Snowflake can talk. Do you think he'll ask her about us and make her come help us?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:09:42 am by Parisbre56 »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: August 24, 2013, 08:09:59 am »

Well the wall is covered in padding so it should be pretty easy to feel for inconsistencies behind it. And if not, we could probably smash the lightbulb and try cutting through with the glass shards.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: August 24, 2013, 11:53:44 am »

Well the wall is covered in padding so it should be pretty easy to feel for inconsistencies behind it. And if not, we could probably smash the lightbulb and try cutting through with the glass shards.

Waste of time.  I've been in a padded cell, it's not soft at all.  It only has just enough give to prevent you from cracking your skull on the wall if you tried to do that.  And light bulb glass is very thin and weak.  You'd have as much luck trying to cut leather with a tortilla chip.

Be Diane.  Find a way to save Zero's ass.  He'd do it for us.

If possible, place a phone call to "family" (TW, or one of the Actors) and see if we get some help in here.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: August 24, 2013, 01:44:42 pm »

Waste of time.  I've been in a padded cell, it's not soft at all.  It only has just enough give to prevent you from cracking your skull on the wall if you tried to do that.  And light bulb glass is very thin and weak.  You'd have as much luck trying to cut leather with a tortilla chip.

Be Diane.  Find a way to save Zero's ass.  He'd do it for us.

If possible, place a phone call to "family" (TW, or one of the Actors) and see if we get some help in here.
Unfortunately, he is right. There is not much Zero can do. But, there is a slight doubt that they think that she is human, since she is with us and they probably know that. And, if they know we aren't human, they will expect our comrades not to be. Failing that, we can play the role of a mental patient. Who thinks they are a zombie.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: August 24, 2013, 02:06:17 pm »

Okay, that doesn't stop us checking for inconsistencies in the wall acoustically though does it?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #3081 on: August 24, 2013, 02:16:18 pm »

We could also be TW and enjoy some magic tricks, i mean, have we been TW before?
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: August 24, 2013, 02:20:09 pm »

We could also be TW and enjoy some magic tricks, i mean, have we been TW before?
I don't think that we want to be TW. It sounds like her inside voices are even harder to deal with than Diane's.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: August 24, 2013, 04:32:11 pm »

Tw has no inside voices.
She just has ordinary psychoses, anger management issues and a budding alcohol addiction.
The most mentally healthy person in your roving band of crazy people is Iris.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: August 24, 2013, 04:39:58 pm »

Thats... Creepy...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: August 24, 2013, 05:26:46 pm »

Be Diane. Examine surroundings
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: August 24, 2013, 05:28:17 pm »

Be Diane.  Save the day.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: August 26, 2013, 03:20:17 pm »

You stop being Zero just in time to become this lady. Fortunately for you, you already know this lady, and she knows you! So Diane will just let you be her for a bit.
You know, as a friendly gesture.

Guessing from the light in my eyes, and the fact that I have a pounding headache probably means I am awake again. Blinking a multitude of times it comes clear where the light is coming from. A very strong lamp above a cold metal table.
I'm strapped to an operating table, and they are getting ready to cut me open from the looks of the doctors next to me. Already gathering up their surgery tools...
TIME FOR AN INTERNAL ARGUMENT
I have to get out
Kill them, then get out.
We should save Zero too!
Good point, let's do that too.
if it convinces you ladies to let me kill things, I'm all for it. NOW GIVE ME CONTROL
I can do this without you, pinka.
DON'T CALL ME THAT AND ALLOW ME TO KILL THEM
We're going to do the nasty anyways, so just give it to her. I don't want you to go kill-crazy.
Fine, go nuts or whatever.

A smirk comes across my face.Time to cut loose again, after all that time and, of course,  have some fun with this new ability.
A loud, loud shriek comes from my mouth, and it slowly turns into a animalistic bellow as my body grows, my bones stretch into defensive plates. My shirt wasn't capable of handling that, so it's gone. Modesty is sort of a second concern when you basically turn into a living weapon of mass destruction.
The arm grows a bit, and the hand fuses together into an axe handle made of bone.
Pinkamena is about to have some private time. Oh, yes, you are.
The straps of the table didn't stand up to that at all, and you jump off, using your engorged right arm as a sort of third leg as you charge forward, shaking the earth along the way.
You slice the first guy in two. Vertically. You can't help but laugh at that one. A deep hoarse chuckle, good enough to chill most to the bone.

You lose track of time and place as you chop through the facility, but eventually, all the doors are locked and nobody is around anymore. Smashing another alarm along the way, you stomp over to the large doors with numbers on them.
First one. One chop, two chop, third chop brings it down. You look inside, and hear terrified screaming from someone in a straitjacket. He rushes past you, faster then you could catch.
That one just got on the list.
Second door, three chops as well. Another loonie, scribbling things on the walls. He doesn't even notice you as you raise your sharpened hand...
He dodges under you legs, knocks you down with quick punches, and uses you own momentum to get you back out of the room.
Not for the list, too tough.
The third door, only two whacks, and you hit the jack-pot. Zero's here, grinning like an idiot.
Hello, I've been hearing the carnage outsi-oh my. You look different.
Having found the target of the two others, they get uppity. You start feeling light-headed as you slowly lose your control again.
You fall to your knees as Diane takes control.

You are now Zero again, after the nice lady was kind of enough to give you another venture in her mind, however vague her exploits may have been. Say thank you!
Or she'll murder me in her sleep.

Please save me.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh lord here comes the Wild Mass Guessing!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:32:25 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: August 26, 2013, 03:29:27 pm »

It sounds like these worms are controlled by one being who is called the entity.
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: August 26, 2013, 03:31:16 pm »

You are an evil-worm entity!
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 257