Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 313716 times)

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3630 on: January 16, 2014, 07:29:19 pm »

So, do we add dad to list of things to describe us as?
'Daddy undead Hitler' has some kind of a ring to it.
We should have done that when our daughter was still alive.
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: January 16, 2014, 09:01:57 pm »

We should wail and morn the redeath of our daughter. She was taken from us so cruelly
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: January 17, 2014, 02:33:49 am »

>Sit up on the deck and try your hand at arty things and/or talking in a way that doesn't make people want to kill you.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: January 17, 2014, 03:23:43 am »

I forgot why we were on this boat in the first place.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3634 on: January 17, 2014, 05:14:32 am »

I think we're going to Texas or Mexico or someplace near there to meet with some rebels or secret organization or something like that that will help us help TW or fight small horse or be our cultists or something like that. Maybe.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: January 17, 2014, 05:16:33 am »

I think we're going to Texas or Mexico or someplace near there to meet with some rebels or secret organization or something like that that will help us help TW or fight small horse or be our cultists or something like that. Maybe.
I thought it was because being a Zombie Hitler Pirate was too awesome to pass up.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: January 17, 2014, 06:13:03 am »

I thought it was because being a Zombie Hitler Pirate was too awesome to pass up.
Practise ninja moves.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: January 17, 2014, 07:13:00 am »

Practise ninja moves.
And now we just need to get the artificial bits and bobs.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: January 20, 2014, 01:29:01 pm »

You are currently stuck with a horrible illness of completely nothing to do, evidently. You contemplate gathering up the required items to dress up as a pirate, but you only manage to find the triple pointed hat.
You take a check at the armory to pass the time, however, and realise you've only got enough weapons for yourself and your party. Most likely not a problem, as you don't exactly trust most of the deadheads to aim before shooting.
Armor-wise you still have your vest. It never really took a bullet, when you think about it. Still no reason to remove it, for now. To finish off your check, you take a look at the bridge to see how much longer it'll take.

They instantly stand stressed and ready the second you enter, and the captain outright shouts that we'll be there in a day. You leave again, leaving your two zeds on guard.
The lady that got stabbed woke up, guessing from the screaming and Iris attempting to calm her down. You do a light jog towards the room.
When you enter, the lady starts delivering fresh screams, mixed with some begging. You hold up your hand, and tell her to calm down. She instantly complies, leaving herself to just hyperventilate.
Name?
C-Carly. She forces her breathing to normal rates so she won't fall unconscious.
There's no need to be upset. Calm your jimmies. If I wanted you dead that'd already be the case.
I probably shouldn't a-ask this. But... Why?
On a whim.
She shudders in responce to your answer and sits down on the bed, causing Iris to snuggle up to her. You can see she's doing the very best she can not to scream at the misformed girl.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:38:07 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: January 20, 2014, 01:30:55 pm »

Try to further calm the woman down.

Also for future reference KS it's called a tricorne.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: January 20, 2014, 01:37:31 pm »

Seconding.

Oh, lets see if the bridge crew need any food or drink. Also the hurt lady.

And feel free to explain Isis.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: January 20, 2014, 02:24:36 pm »

But not to get too specific about it. She's had a difficult upbringing and hasn't been exposed much to the world, but there's no need to say anything about SHM (assuming Iris won't mention it anyway. Which she might. Not a big deal if she does, and actually it'd be better from her than from us.) or any of the other intricacies of the journey from then to now.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 02:30:11 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: January 20, 2014, 06:07:27 pm »

But not to get too specific about it. She's had a difficult upbringing and hasn't been exposed much to the world, but there's no need to say anything about SHM (assuming Iris won't mention it anyway. Which she might. Not a big deal if she does, and actually it'd be better from her than from us.) or any of the other intricacies of the journey from then to now.
+1, least no harm in making her feel sorry for/pity the relatively innocent member of our party.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: January 20, 2014, 06:46:54 pm »

I have made a game, not really that related to this, except zambies, but I apologize anyway kitten snot.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: January 21, 2014, 08:43:00 am »

+1, least no harm in making her feel sorry for/pity the relatively innocent member of our party.
+1, but, I think we should explain ourselves to. Really short and really blunt, but still do it. and then prompt her to do the same.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 257