Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 313659 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #510 on: April 25, 2012, 10:42:14 am »

Regeneration level 3
Increased Brute Intelligence
Increased Speed

Action: Deploy some brutes to catch you some dinner. You are hurt and hungry. No point going out yourself until you recooperate.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 25, 2012, 12:30:15 pm »

No actor we don't want to bring to much attention to us right now, in the mean while study mike and see if we can find a way to create pukers more often.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 25, 2012, 03:54:54 pm »

I'm not sure an actor could force somebody to come to the warehouse without infecting them first. I think we are above canibalizing our fellow infected.

Would you follow a strangers kid into a creepy warehouse in what is likely a bad part of town? Send the brute out at night, with orders not to return if it is followed.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 25, 2012, 04:59:01 pm »

Regeneration level 3
Increased Brute Intelligence
Increased Speed

Action: Deploy some brutes to catch you some dinner. You are hurt and hungry. No point going out yourself until you recooperate.
+1
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 25, 2012, 07:07:26 pm »

I'm not sure an actor could force somebody to come to the warehouse without infecting them first. I think we are above canibalizing our fellow infected.

Would you follow a strangers kid into a creepy warehouse in what is likely a bad part of town? Send the brute out at night, with orders not to return if it is followed.
theycould tell a cop that some bad men attack them in ANOTHER warehouse then eat the cops.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 25, 2012, 07:37:33 pm »

theycould tell a cop that some bad men attack them in ANOTHER warehouse then eat the cops.

Lets keep the people with guns out of this until we are feeling better.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 25, 2012, 07:48:39 pm »

I mean it could be a sympathetic passerby, but regardless a brute would be faster and less risky.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 26, 2012, 12:19:30 pm »

no problem kitten snot the later it is the more fun it is to read
Re: You are the evo ape.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 27, 2012, 11:48:14 am »

What an optimistic way to look at things pickles. Most people get annoyed when they have to wait for updates, Especially if the updates they get are rather short.

You order the brutes to go grab somebody to eat. They return after a short while with what seems to be a worker.
His head seems to have been popped like a cherry. How lovely.
You chow down along with the children. You rushed towards the corpse at quite a fast speed.
Looks like you mutated again, wonderful!

After you finished eating the man along with the children you feel loads better.
You also notice your wounds are healing along faster too! The skin is growing back, replacing the scabs.
Presentability! Welcome back.
Now that you feel better, you decide to go do things again.

The other zombies look hungry though. Best get them something to eat.

Health 16/30
Energy 20/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 25/40
Durability level 2
Inventory:Empty.
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde: Snowflake,12 brutes, 9 actors, Stumpy ,Mike, 85 normals.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 27, 2012, 01:30:17 pm »

Well, lets start kidnaping undesierables and noming them and turning them into zombies. Just hobos, people on the street.

Make sure it done in bad neighborhoods all around the city, and not just at this spot, so the police won't be able to figure out were we are.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 27, 2012, 04:52:02 pm »

Perhaps some nighttime lurking is in order...

Lets send out nine squads of ten, each with an actor, a brute, and eight normals. Their orders are to lurk in the dark places - alleys, abandoned buildings, etc. - and consume all who enter these places. When they are full they are to make their way back to our hiding place unless they're followed. In that case, they go into a nearby building, hide, and contact us.

When they return, assuming they don't get followed, we then send out an actor or two to scout out homeless shelters, hospitals, free clinics, schools, and other gathering places that would be good for a raid.

Meanwhile, we should see if we can procure a windowless van for use in cross-city transport. Also, we should have the normals that remain at the base dig up and try to infect some worms.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 27, 2012, 05:41:19 pm »

Perhaps some nighttime lurking is in order...

Lets send out nine squads of ten, each with an actor, a brute, and eight normals. Their orders are to lurk in the dark places - alleys, abandoned buildings, etc. - and consume all who enter these places. When they are full they are to make their way back to our hiding place unless they're followed. In that case, they go into a nearby building, hide, and contact us.

When they return, assuming they don't get followed, we then send out an actor or two to scout out homeless shelters, hospitals, free clinics, schools, and other gathering places that would be good for a raid.

Meanwhile, we should see if we can procure a windowless van for use in cross-city transport. Also, we should have the normals that remain at the base dig up and try to infect some worms.
+1, I get it so we can put worms in people to make inteligent zombies... i think that only works with the actual parasite though so what we could do is kill some zombies by removing the parasite and then insert it directly into living people.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 27, 2012, 06:15:46 pm »

Screw the van. Lets attack a truck stop and get an 18 wheeler for transporting the horde!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 29, 2012, 01:25:06 pm »

Upon waking up you group together your zombies and speak to them that they will be split in groups for a while.
You tell the actors what they should look for. Dark places full of undesirables.
Perfect places for kids!
Anyway, they get the message and gather their groups. One brute and 8 zombies per squad.

After they left you decide to go play with worms to find something interesting.
You realize now that, seeing how everything is cemented, you would have to go out and probably expose yourself if you wish to find some worms.
You could proberbly get away with it though, your wounds are largely healed.
Hospital gown covered in blood does attract a LOT of attention though.

Best find some clothes. What now?

Health 16/30
Energy 20/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 25/40
Durability level 2
Inventory:Empty.
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde: Snowflake,3 brutes, Stumpy ,Mike, 5 normals.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 29, 2012, 01:33:53 pm »

Make sure to take the cloths off of anyone they bring back. Wait for your zombies to bring people back.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 257