Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 313661 times)

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #570 on: May 11, 2012, 03:43:45 pm »

Find the horde a nice place to dig up worms. Send Snowflake out to catch the group some dinner.
And have a guy wait there for the other zombies to get back.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 14, 2012, 10:53:17 am »

You order snowflake to get some dinner for tonight as you go to the field again with shovels in hand and some brain-dead morons.
The trek there is ,once again, uneventful but you do manage to find a bucket in the middle of the street.
Deciding you need a quick chuckle you give it to the strongest-looking zombie you have with you as a helmet. It succeeds in being rather silly.
You then arrive in the field, like last time, it is empty and still wet from the rain.

You start digging and through perseverance and brain-dead muscle you quickly find 11 worms.
You don't bite them quite yet as you only have so much space in you pockets. you really only fit around one bomb per pocket.
Thankfully, the outfit you took from the worker had a lot of pockets.
The trek back to the warehouse is, once again, uneventful.

When you arrive back you see that Snowflake gathered himself quite a meal.
4 bodies, each with their heads smashed.
You all dig in, except for Schmooples the skeleton who stands by the sides.
You go to sleep for the night. Tomorrow we should do something of interest.

Health 30/30
Energy 22/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 40/40
Durability level 2
Inventory:6 Biobombs. 11 worms.
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.
Safe-house security: 4
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 14, 2012, 12:55:02 pm »

Are we presentable? We have full health, so we shouldn't look terribly zombietastic. So if we can, we should sneak into the downtown areas and look for magical creatures that the rich folk are taking around, if any. If/when we find a convenient moment, we should try to zombify something interesting.

On that note, I think we should also keep on the lookout for stray dogs, cats, alligators, etc, in the alleyways while we search.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 14, 2012, 02:00:12 pm »

Get into the workers outfit and load up on bio bombs. Find a large crowd with little security (like a minor league sporting event, farmers market, touristy downtown area, ect) and carpet bomb it with the worms for exponential hoard increase.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 14, 2012, 02:12:46 pm »

maybe sneek into a plane to infect poeple from other countrie with the zombies we have but first lets see if darkfly is still alive
Re: You are the evo ape.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 14, 2012, 04:58:05 pm »

Get into the workers outfit and load up on bio bombs. Find a large crowd with little security (like a minor league sporting event, farmers market, touristy downtown area, ect) and carpet bomb it with the worms for exponential hoard increase.
This, bring the other zombies with you and try not to be noticible. Maybe not snowflake, as he might be too noticible.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 14, 2012, 05:01:11 pm »

No. The other zombies will be too much attention. Once the bio-bombs start flying we will quickly have a chain reaction and large horde.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 14, 2012, 05:07:36 pm »

No. The other zombies will be too much attention. Once the bio-bombs start flying we will quickly have a chain reaction and large horde.
Throw a over coat, a large hat, and some long pants on the other zombies and they will just look like people in mysteriously long coats. If things go bad and we are out there alone there is a much higher chance of us being killed alone than if we are with other zombies. Our character is an invaluable zombie, and we should not go on solo missions with such a valuable zombie.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 14, 2012, 05:30:47 pm »

I see your point, but keep in mind that while our zombuddies may be obedient, they also suffer from damage to their exteriors and would draw more attention to us. Also, if you go to an event with any children about and bring a long coat and covering hat, you're not going to fit in at all. There's also the small issue that we'd have to procure these coats and hats in the first place.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 14, 2012, 05:43:58 pm »

True, so lets go by ourselves I guees.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 14, 2012, 07:23:37 pm »

is there a skyscraper? or really tall apartment building?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2012, 07:34:15 pm »

is there a skyscraper? or really tall apartment building?
I would assume there is one somewhere in thsi city.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 15, 2012, 12:17:40 am »

Yes, there are a multitude of skyscrapers in the downtown area (as I understand it), and probably a few scattered in other areas when necessary/possible.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 15, 2012, 08:07:22 am »

Lets have a couple of the children carry the bio bombs up to the roof and toss them down on the crowd  that we lead into said trap. Its an open, yet effective way of doing things. We will have to leave again, though. enemies in high places and whatnot. We also need to make contact with hoard 2. See how our daughter is doing.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 15, 2012, 12:10:11 pm »

The children are busy doing there own things in their assigned groups,remember?
Also, because you were never bitten you always look presentable. I will simply keep it a plot hole how you keep your clothes blood-free all the time.
I'll just say " you are wearing magic cleaning underpants" It's the reason you had to get a job as a coroner.

Also i think i will edit my earlier story bits so i remove some plotholes and remove some of the backstory in which you are some dude.
I want this character be be largely you with some occasional bits of weirdness thrown in.
If i create another story i WILL keep it another character though.

Also i won't be able to update this evening. I need to go to a play (as the main actor) and had exams for repertoire-study.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 257