Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 313212 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #705 on: June 08, 2012, 07:18:35 am »

lets attack a hospital because the gm did say pregnant women when infected would give us some more worms
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 08, 2012, 02:40:18 pm »

Hey! Wake up,you asshole
You open your eyes to the view of the curly-haired girl you kidnapped. You need to get some better things to tie people up with.
Ah, great. You're awake.The pink-headed girl said. There is something... ,off, about her. She sounds a lot more mature and her hair's all flat.
Seeing how I'm going to be either zombie chow or mating equipment, I want to cut you a deal

...A deal? You ask surprised.
Yeah. I don't want to be mating equipment nor do i want to be a drooling retard. So i want to join up with you.
Really now. And how do I know you won't stab me in the back?
Because i have a larger chance of survival if i join up with you. If i run, you'll take over town and murder me.
If i work with you,I can work with you until you die after which I can play the hostage.
You don't like that part of the plan.

You wouldn't even be useful. What can some random lady working in a fast-food tent do?
I had my own projects. I'm good with knives and butchering. We really aren't so different.
We differ in enough ways that I'm concerned you might be made of antimatter.
We have the same diet. and I love my bosses if they are nice to me. She smiles in a way that could make a bear run away with terror.

.....Oh. Well, so we get the one psycho that has almost instant Stockholm syndrome AND is a serial killer? Well ain't that fine and deus ex machima-ish.
AND,she suddenly yells.I already made myself useful! She presents a slightly blood-covered laptop.
You look in your pocket and notice that you magic knife is gone. She seems to be holding it in her apron.
You still have the gun on you. You may be capable of killing her if needed. Still, seems like she'd be useful...

Stats:
Health 30/30
Energy 24/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 27/40
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 9 worms. one 357. magnum, 78 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:52 normals. 1 brute. 1 wonderful skellie.
Allies: Pink-haired girl.

Yeap, i WILL lose many readers and general liking over this but,eh. This was never going to be a very good story anyway.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:38:55 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 08, 2012, 03:29:24 pm »

Ask her what the laptop is all about.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 08, 2012, 03:59:00 pm »

Ask her what the laptop is all about.
+1, where did that thing come from?
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 09, 2012, 10:15:52 am »

dito
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 09, 2012, 11:13:50 am »

Make her prove her loyalty by cutting off and eating a non vital bit of one of the other prisoners.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 09, 2012, 01:25:09 pm »

Make her prove her loyalty by cutting off and eating a non vital bit of one of the other prisoners.
No, this bitch is psychotic enough already. I don't want a canablistic psycopathic bitch as my ally.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 09, 2012, 01:35:42 pm »

Alright? May I ask what the laptop is all about and where you got it from? You ask.
The laptop has Internet connection. You can see whether or not they notice you so you know when to move.
Saved my hide more times then i can count. Oh, and I got the laptop from a nearby house. The zombies won't need food today.
She says with a hint of pride.
So you gave one family to 57 zombies, a brute and one skeleton? That really won't be enough. You point out.

If you cook it juuuuuuust right you can get a lot more nutrition out of it.
I'll still have to get some more food for these guys I think.
Eh, most look content and the skinless guy gave me a gift. It was a still filled skull he smashed out a dockworker but still, I'm touched. Brains are like yogurt ya know? She says, licking her lips.
Are you a necrophiliac too? You ask with a small touch of concern.

She replies almost immediately with:No, I prefer it when they are moving. But my playthings don't break unless I push hard enough so I can usually get my fun from them first. so I'm used to them looking like this
A glint in her eyes appears and she blushes a little.
Was this any other kind of situation you would have have been terrified. IF she was going to kill us she could have done so in our sleep. And she would have proberbly fed us to our own zombies.
What direction should we take this conversation now?

Stats:
Health 30/30
Energy 25/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 27/40
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 9 worms. one 357. magnum, 78 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:52 normals. 1 brute. 1 wonderful skellie.
Allies: Pink-haired girl.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:37:49 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 09, 2012, 01:47:33 pm »

That right there was some information I could have lived a full, happy life without knowing. But I digress.

Ask her to return the knife, using the gun as "encouragement," but only if necessary. Once the magical blade is ours once more, we should look for news on the internets. Try BBC first to see if we've become a global concern, but also look at the Conveniently Local Daily News to figure out what is happening around here.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 09, 2012, 01:51:21 pm »

Pull up google. "Right. I think today we are going to do our homework. I would like to be able to turn people, yourself included, without making mindless morons out of them. No offence, I'm sure you are useful as is, but living people break to easily and the Apocalypse is in jeopardy if I'm the only one leading it."

Go online and read articles about the zombie outbreak. Try to locate the lab of a medical or scientific expert looking into us to serve as our next target. Go out in the squad car and try to find and bring back one of the actor led groups to help in the raid. Tell our new minion to have breakfast ready for us and the actor group when we get back.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 09, 2012, 02:04:25 pm »

That right there was some information I could have lived a full, happy life without knowing. But I digress.

Ask her to return the knife, using the gun as "encouragement," but only if necessary. Once the magical blade is ours once more, we should look for news on the internets. Try BBC first to see if we've become a global concern, but also look at the Conveniently Local Daily News to figure out what is happening around here.
+1

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 09, 2012, 04:57:41 pm »

Pull up google. "Right. I think today we are going to do our homework. I would like to be able to turn people, yourself included, without making mindless morons out of them. No offence, I'm sure you are useful as is, but living people break to easily and the Apocalypse is in jeopardy if I'm the only one leading it."

Go online and read articles about the zombie outbreak. Try to locate the lab of a medical or scientific expert looking into us to serve as our next target. Go out in the squad car and try to find and bring back one of the actor led groups to help in the raid. Tell our new minion to have breakfast ready for us and the actor group when we get back.
This is also a good idea.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 09, 2012, 07:49:20 pm »

Might as well.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 09, 2012, 10:23:30 pm »

Might as well.
+4
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 10, 2012, 01:17:51 pm »

+1 Ask the knife back.
Re: You are the evo ape.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 257