Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 312805 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #720 on: June 10, 2012, 03:26:14 pm »

You take the laptop and start searching for "zombie outbreak".
You instantly get around 50 links about dealing with one. no news reports except old ones about zombie walks.
Right. I'll be up front with you right now miss ...
Diane. Pinkamena Diane pie if you want to have the full name.

She grabs you by the throat and your face is inches away from hers
Call me Pinkie and I will geld you! she says. You have a mild urge to try and discover if zombies can still piss in fear.
Right, understood. Can I please get my knife back?
I can use it better then you can. she points out.

Does it matter? It's my knife. It can probably cut through bone like butter.
It does! Goes through metal too!
All the more reason I should keep that with me. for those armored opponents and emergencies.
She sighs in frustration and gives the knife to you.At least give me something sharp. I can be cook if you don't want to send me out there. Which I do not suggest. I'm sneaky and good with a knife. plus, i get hungry too.
I'll try to think of it. Now, how about i tell you what I plan to do. Two murderous minds directed towards one goal should lead to something.
I'm trying to create zombies without them being drooling retards. for that i need to find another of the labs. The one where they created the first worm is gone though. Kaboom.
You add a small "explode" gesture.

She looks at you with a mischievous smile.
Oooh, NOW I like you. Your plan could actually lead somewhere now!
Actually it self-destructed. Can you tell me the name of the hospital that blew up in the city?
After finding that out, we are probably gonna start doing things.

Stats:
Health 30/30
Energy 25/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 27/40
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 9 worms. one 357. magnum, 78 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:52 normals. 1 brute. 1 wonderful skellie.
Allies: Diane pie.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 10, 2012, 03:44:31 pm »

Since we're in a city, there would be a large number of hospitals around. It shouldn't be hard to find another one. Though if there is no news on how awesome we are, then our true impact is being underestimated and obscured by the news outlets! We should find ourselves a radio and scan the airwaves to see if there is any indication whatsoever that the local population knows that we're here.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 10, 2012, 04:17:57 pm »

Also check the population of this town on the computer, I want how big of horde we will need, and how big our horde will be when this is all over.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 10, 2012, 04:27:42 pm »

Make Diane a biobomb for emergency use. Tell all the stupid zombies to empty their pockets and hand over their cash to Diane. Tell Diane to go out shopping and pick up some gear for herself... and breakfast for some more Zombies.

Get in the squad car with a few normals and hunt down an actor lead group so we can have more manpower for the raid. Bring them back to the warehouse for planning and snacks.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 11, 2012, 06:41:15 am »

Can t we use Diana as a spy?
Re: You are the evo ape.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 11, 2012, 09:31:44 am »

Can t we use Diana as a spy?
We don't know of any local military or police instilations nearby, so I don't know where we could plant her.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 11, 2012, 10:01:49 pm »

Posting to watch.  This is fascinating, revolting on many levels, and pretty well written (sorry I don't have constructive criticism).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 12, 2012, 04:20:54 am »

here is an idea you can run with. several, acutaly.
1. go back to where we started.
2. Damina is background only.
3.she needs kitchen, equipment, and staff.
4. new live humans need a place to live, breed, farm, and work.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 12, 2012, 01:13:33 pm »

Well written? Whatever you are smoking, I want some of it.

The name of the exploded hospital? Fluttershy medical. She says with roll of her eyes.
I knew the gal that made the hospital. Sasha Criloff, Russian lady. RIDICULOUSLY cute.
Probably dead from the exploding hospital I gather? You ask.
Probably not. She always struck as one who knows more then she let on. I worked with her. I think she suspected me taking away the patients. No evidence though. Plus, I killed the officers that got on my case.

Right, lets get back on topic before I try to find out if I still get disgusted by crimes against humanity.
Ooh, that reminds me.
You pull out one of the biobombs.This is a biobomb. It explodes, as you might guess, and turns the poor sods hit by the pus into zombies or "breathing bombs".She looks at you with interest.
They are utterly repulsive. Anyway, I know it doesn't do much against zombies and it doesn't explode if kept in a dark place or if it's held carefully.

You bite the head off one of the worms. Pinkamena starts looking like a kid who just got a free ice-cream truck while it swells up in visible pain.
Sadist too. You are pretty sure a basic psychologists' head would have exploded by now.
Right, You hand her the bomb then try to decide what to do next.
Right, I need you to always stay in the back-ground. No fighting, but you will be the main cook and I'll see if i can find some things I need things interrogated.
If you are a good lady you will get some victims. But that's a big maybe. we need some people for breeding. Oh, and you will get a "kitchen".

I think I love you.
Right, time to get some stuff for her and some more people for breeding and fun. You open up the car window for the two idiots inside so they don't choke to death.
They don't seem to be awake.

Stats:
Health: Unhurt
Energy: Good shape
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Getting rather hungry
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 8 worms. one 357. magnum, 78 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.

Going to try something new for stats. I think it will be better for how I handle injuries in this story. It will go into specifics when somethings happens though. Like, if you lost some skin on you leg it will say that along with how your general health is. If the previous system is preferred it will go back to that.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 02:32:27 pm by Kitten Snot »
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 12, 2012, 11:59:59 pm »

We've a small horde to call our own now (since those actors don't seem to be returning any time soon), so we should have a few of them guard the entrances while we and a couple others (around 3 should be good) go out for a snack. If we happen upon more than one person, we should make an attempt to capture one of them. If that proves impossible, we really just need to have their corpse so that Diane can cook them.

While we're gone, Diane should start instructing the normals on how to properly contain our breeding stock.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 13, 2012, 06:53:59 pm »

We've a small horde to call our own now (since those actors don't seem to be returning any time soon), so we should have a few of them guard the entrances while we and a couple others (around 3 should be good) go out for a snack. If we happen upon more than one person, we should make an attempt to capture one of them. If that proves impossible, we really just need to have their corpse so that Diane can cook them.

While we're gone, Diane should start instructing the normals on how to properly contain our breeding stock.

I still think it is way to early to start breeding humans, Our main goal should be getting our hands on smart Zombies. Its going to be nearly impossible to contain and control a large number of human prisoners if the humans are smarter than the ones guarding them.

We need to google Sasha Criloff, and figure out where she works and plan to abduct her. I'd bet whatever facility she is in is fortified against zombie strikes, so we should wait for her to travel and ram her car off the road. Perhaps we should steal a large truck or SUV first.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 14, 2012, 12:42:25 pm »

You google "Sasha Criloff". You, to your surprise, find a Wikipedia article on her.
Reading through it you find she has done multiple breakthroughs for medical science.
Finding out how to use the more fantastical animals as miracle cures got her famous and gave her the funding for a series of hospitals.
What she couldn't get through looks or respect she seemed to get "by accident".
The terrain for one of the hospitals was planned to be on the land of her uncle. The uncle refused to give the land and was later found dead while Sasha got the land as an inheritance.

You can't seem to find where she lives but after going back to Google you find an incredibly creepy fan site dedicated to her.
Flutters is going to the recently attacked hospital in some random town.
She usually doesn't even leave the house. I will finally have her!!!!!
is typed there. Surrounded by enough pink that Diane gets a twitch and punches a wall. She REALLY hates pink.
Beneath it are 3 comments cheering him on and 50 comments that got people banned from the site.

So she'll be coming here! Nice.
It's a long ride from the capitol to this town. So you have around a day before she arrives.
We will need a truck.
A big one.
Or maybe not. It's like your mind consists of multiple people sometimes. Maybe you will get some other crazy idea.

Stats:
Health: Unhurt
Energy: Good shape
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Getting rather hungry
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 8 worms. one 357. magnum, 78 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.(getting rusty)

Exams are taking their toll on me. Feel tired all the time...
EDIT: wow, i am ashamed at having typed that sentence. Thanks Mr.Palau!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:47:08 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 14, 2012, 12:51:18 pm »

Time to raid a truck stop.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 14, 2012, 04:20:34 pm »

Why not skip that part and just follow her in the car we already have with some normals and kidnap her once she gets out of her car?
That's a lot less likely to injure her and a lot less noticable then raming her off the road. It said she was visiting  the hospital we attacked, so it's not fortified or anything. In fact it is most likely a giant heap of rubble, at least given the size of the explosion.

Also, if the trip is a day she will most likely be staying somewhere here, so the night before the even we could raid the place. That would allow us to bring all of our zombies, although she would likely have more security then, aswell as the addition of the security of whatever hotal we are staying at.

Also about writing, this was probably just because of lack of proof-reading but this sentance made no sense "When they a terrain for one of the hospitals her uncle was in he got cardiac arrest despite his good health and age of 50".

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 15, 2012, 01:52:41 am »

Ooh! Take the laptop and search for "dangerous cult activity" in our area. We were called a psychotic cult earlier on, so maybe that's what we're still being called now. If, however, we have to move out soon to catch the Russian lady we can put this off until later.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 257