Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 313410 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #795 on: July 09, 2012, 01:06:25 am »

>>:Contemplate ridding of diane

NO

She is extremely useful, and an absolutely necessary part of our horde until we discover smart zombies. Without her, we can't properly prepare zombie food snacks. Without her, we don't have a second in command! The actors are okay, but they lack experience and are still small children. Hell, Snowflake has more leadership experience than the actors. No, we must NOT get rid of Diane.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: July 10, 2012, 12:06:50 pm »

Welp. So i managed to disturb THIS community? That disturbs me. and largely amuses me. But I'll tone it down on the disturbing factor. Also, Diane won't always be like this if you try talking to her instead of furthering her killing. Oh man, I must sound like a chastising asshole. anyways, sorry about the way to high disturbing factor.

When you wake up again the screams have stopped. You see Diane right outside the container. She seems to be sleeping,albeit unpeacefully.
When you check inside the container you see the remains of the doctor.
You throw up almost instantly. what Diane did to him is beyond what you thought possible on the "Horrible things Diane does" scale. She put that thing up to eleven and put it one higher. Might be a good idea to get rid of her. You REALLY don't want to end up like... what used to be a doctor.

You search through the pockets of the zombies and fortunately find a lighter. you grab the clothes of the doctor, throw them over him and burn it.
The smell is worth it.
You also remember now that we had prisoners inside the cop car. Diane didn't forget about them though.
They are still in the car but don't seem like they really care about anything anymore. These people are thoroughly broken.
You see some slabs of meat near them and some orange juice. They'll stay alive for now.

You have a truck ready and Diane is still sleeping. if you want to take her out, now would be the perfect time.

Stats:
Health: Unhurt
Energy:Fine
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:57 normals,22 anklebiters,11 actors,Snowflake.
Allies?:Diane Pie.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: July 10, 2012, 01:38:51 pm »

[/quote]

NO

She is extremely useful, and an absolutely necessary part of our horde until we discover smart zombies. Without her, we can't properly prepare zombie food snacks. Without her, we don't have a second in command! The actors are okay, but they lack experience and are still small children. Hell, Snowflake has more leadership experience than the actors. No, we must NOT get rid of Diane.

Thank god you suggested this,i was about to start saying something along the line of "you really want to get rid of the closest thing to a smart zombie we have,who has not displayed any thoughts of betraying us?Are you guys more insane then usual?"

EDIT:
Zomara, you just requested that we torture this man for the rest of his frakking life and then agree we should tone down the disturbing levels. *FACEPALM*

>>:Make sure to kill the man soon, he shouldn't EXIST nor be tortured.

>>:Have our hordes form a pincer shape around the town and then close in rapidly, this will leave little room for escape.

Zecro,i dont think 91 zombies will cover even half the town.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:13:38 pm by Dracken »
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: July 10, 2012, 01:53:33 pm »

Lets don't take out Diane as long as the utterly horribly disturbing ideas stay in side your head forever, please.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: July 10, 2012, 02:17:47 pm »

Didn't realize we only had 91 zombies given how many people we infected so far, damnations.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: July 10, 2012, 03:23:44 pm »

well somewhere a bunch of actors must still bescurrying around with their own hordes...i suggest gahtering up all those we have left behind...

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: July 11, 2012, 06:28:28 am »

Agreed. Scower the town with a small group of anklebiters, four normals that can pass off as couples, and maybe snowflake. Faces hidden and what not, of course, to keep suspicion off us.If we get a chance, take a second to nibble on a homless guy. if there are enough left.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Bluesproto

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Anti Hero
    • View Profile
    • My game, a Medieval RPG. Sort of.
« Reply #802 on: July 11, 2012, 02:38:49 pm »

I say Diane should be considered an ally. I mean, she is not only a second in command, but one that can make the meals for zombies.

Also I think we should try to infect the homeless, then make an attack with instructions to make it look like a violent protest march and while the cops are at it, attack some strategic locations with the different hordes we have in the city (the main one and the ones commanded by the actors), like malls, the police stations, BUT not attacking hospitals. Those will be overun by themselves, as injured people will be taken to the hospitals, since most people won't think the infection spreads by biting.
Dear Urist: I, the overseer, appreciate your point of view about the danger that an unarmed goblin can represent at the other side of a fortification when you try to kill it with a ballista, but, as you know, you're not paid to think. And a mindless worker is a happy worker, so shut up and do your job.

You are a Hero, an fantasy adventure with dragons, mages, ninjas and Norse mythology

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: July 11, 2012, 02:41:09 pm »

I say Diane should be considered an ally. I mean, she is not only a second in command, but one that can make the meals for zombies.

Also I think we should try to infect the homeless, then make an attack with instructions to make it look like a violent protest march and while the cops are at it, attack some strategic locations with the different hordes we have in the city (the main one and the ones commanded by the actors), like malls, the police stations, BUT not attacking hospitals. Those will be overun by themselves, as injured people will be taken to the hospitals, since most people won't think the infection spreads by biting.

The infection seems to kick in far to quickly for those bitten to make it to the hospital.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: July 12, 2012, 02:07:46 am »

You decide that you still need her. Still, that doctor's body will haunt you forever.
Now, to get this plan in motion.
You gather up all the zombies under your command and pick the ones that don't look too dead.
Then, you start searching for the other groups of actors you left.

The search doesn't go well at all. You don't even find some homeless people.
You did see a man walking his snapper though. It's taken surprisingly long to see one of those. Then again, you never went to places where they could have pets like that.
It is nearing dinner time. The sun is almost at it's highest. You are thankfully not too far from your warehouse.
Now what to do?

Stats:
Health: Unhurt
Energy:Fine
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:57 normals,22 anklebiters,11 actors,Snowflake,one lovely skellie.
Allies:Diane Pie.

Oh and by the way? What Diane did to the doctor... What she did i fully thought out. Be happy i didn't tell you guys, it was by far the worst thing i ever thought up.
Also, i started rereading the earlier stuff i made and really. this entire things went downhill in terms of quality. God damn it. I'm considering to end it. What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:40:46 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: July 12, 2012, 07:18:17 am »

I would rather you not. But,if you feel like you are dieing creatively, take a break. We all need them sometimes.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: July 12, 2012, 11:56:19 am »

It's more the sheer amount of continuity errors that are annoying the piss out of me.
Coming up with things on the fly is not smart at all. I said that most of the city was rich enough that there would be magic pets.
I just mentioned a snapper because I was rereading some things. Next time I'm writing down a universe before starting shit.
I think.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: July 12, 2012, 12:37:08 pm »

If you do end it, please start something new. You are pretty good at this.

If not, load the zombies in the truck and go after the professor chick.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: July 12, 2012, 01:12:08 pm »

Well, the writing's good, the story doesn't have ludicrous plot holes, and I'm still quite enjoying it. I'd like to see this continue, if possible. Besides, if you're worried about the plot holes the story is still progressing and any plot hole can be covered with a contrived enough twist. Or, perhaps, time travel.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: July 12, 2012, 02:14:23 pm »

I think that you re very good in makin storys.
Re: You are the evo ape.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 257