Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 312725 times)

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #810 on: July 12, 2012, 07:05:35 pm »

You could just have all the zombies be gloriously massacred by the military.

If you end it end it properly.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: July 12, 2012, 08:07:37 pm »

It's more the sheer amount of continuity errors that are annoying the piss out of me.
Coming up with things on the fly is not smart at all. I said that most of the city was rich enough that there would be magic pets.
I just mentioned a snapper because I was rereading some things. Next time I'm writing down a universe before starting shit.

I figured we never saw magical creature was because we're always in the poorer sections or "places with a bunch of people"
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: July 13, 2012, 04:39:48 am »

Wow. Thanks people. Now i will continue this story. I will start writing down some things i said though.

You decide to go get the truck and take the plan for
You return to the warehouse and see that Diane is up. And she looks pissed.
WHY DID YOU BURN THAT CORPSE!? I WANTED TO DESTROY THE BODY! HOW WILL I EVER GET MY FULL REVENGE NOW!?She seems to be very adapt and busy in flipping her shit.

You give Snowflake the order to go get the rest of the horde and load them up in the truck. he looks at you for a bit and then gives a military salute.(the fuck?)
he stomps off and groans and points at the truck for the other zombies while you have to face the most deadly thing on this planet.
A woman scorned.
I NEEDED TO RIP HIM APART! HE RAPED ME! I PROMISED HIM I'D RIP HIM APART! NOW I CAN'T! YOU SON OF A BITCH! She seems to be having a combination of blind anger and crying going on right now.
This might be dangerous.

Stats:
Health: Unhurt
Energy:Fine
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:57 normals,22 anklebiters,11 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.
Allies:Diane Pie.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 13, 2012, 07:40:48 am »

Well, when a woman is angry, reason is the worst thing to bring up. I know that from experience. And saying you did it for her own good might not end well, but. . . ..  its worked in the past for me, at times. We have to find a way to subtly say that, and let her cry herself out. We don't want to loose the crazy Diane, though. We still need her. I wanted her to be the line between us and the humans we capture. Speaking of which, we need more couples. and a place for them. So thats three things we need to think of.

how to calm pie
how to get more live people
Where to put them.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 13, 2012, 09:29:19 am »

Wait I think snowflake is becoming... smart, I think brutes might become smarter as time goes on or prolong expose to us makes undead more intelligent, or they can slowly recall what they where in life.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 13, 2012, 09:41:45 am »

That last one might not be good. Depending on how they died.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 13, 2012, 11:23:41 am »

Also what's with Diane.
How much more can you rip a body apart than what I assume she already did.
Dizayum.

Also zombies becoming smarter... I don't even know what's with that. Snowflake was in the military before he was turned right? That would fit with the smarter anklebiters recognising "daddy", in that they keep familiar things from before they were turned. Could be bad, but it has more possibility to be good. Also means that if we confirm this we can just infect Diane already. Maybe she'd complain less then.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 13, 2012, 01:02:42 pm »

Yeah I think Diane is too volatile at this point as a non-zombie.  Fluffles or whoever the fuck is becoming smart enough so I think we can bet on Diane doing the same eventually, except forcibly compelled to follow our orders.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: July 13, 2012, 01:15:38 pm »

Snowflake has been with us since the beginning, and has seen how we give orders. Even during that time in the facility, when we were all separated he took the initiative and had the brutes start smashing things. Such constant exposure to leadership, a bit of practice, and a military background (most if not all militaries train people for command) have had the effect of making him capable of being a sub-leader. A Sergeant if you will. Personally, I wouldn't trust independent command of a large group of our zombies to a creature without higher-order cognitive functions, but Snowflake will make an excellent Sergeant. Heh, Sgt. Snowflake.

Anyway, Diane is too valuable to zombify. She prepares the food that extends the nutrition given by each corpse! This situation is salvageable.
"Would ripping him apart do anything? He was dead. Deader than I am. He wouldn't feel it. He wouldn't experience it. You can't impart any more suffering than you already have. He can never hurt you again, so don't bog yourself down with these continued fantasies. He's dead, you're not. You've won. It's over."

... That jumble of sentences sounded better in my head. Oh well.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 13, 2012, 06:27:17 pm »

Snowflake has been with us since the beginning, and has seen how we give orders. Even during that time in the facility, when we were all separated he took the initiative and had the brutes start smashing things. Such constant exposure to leadership, a bit of practice, and a military background (most if not all militaries train people for command) have had the effect of making him capable of being a sub-leader. A Sergeant if you will. Personally, I wouldn't trust independent command of a large group of our zombies to a creature without higher-order cognitive functions, but Snowflake will make an excellent Sergeant. Heh, Sgt. Snowflake.

Anyway, Diane is too valuable to zombify. She prepares the food that extends the nutrition given by each corpse! This situation is salvageable.
"Would ripping him apart do anything? He was dead. Deader than I am. He wouldn't feel it. He wouldn't experience it. You can't impart any more suffering than you already have. He can never hurt you again, so don't bog yourself down with these continued fantasies. He's dead, you're not. You've won. It's over."

... That jumble of sentences sounded better in my head. Oh well.
Agreed. And i think the sentence will work just fine. Even though it works with reason. Give her your . . . . . .undead shoulder to cry on. And have some of the actors tend to her physical needs. Water and such.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 14, 2012, 01:50:43 pm »

Would ripping him apart do anything? He was dead. Deader than I am. He wouldn't feel it. He wouldn't experience it.
You can't impart any more suffering than you already have. He can never hurt you again, so don't bog yourself down with these continued fantasies.
He's dead, you're not. You've won. It's over.
you say to her in the firmest voice you can muster. You feel a small twinge at saying that you're dead.
Not a pleasant thought.

I...I.... she stutters a bit before falling to her knees. You walk over to her.
I never won. He won when he violated me... He changed me. Without him... life would have been different. she starts crying in her earnest. Not trying to hide it,just bawling.
You hug her. She cries on your shoulder for a long time. After ten minutes or so she manages to stop and gives a good hug back.
F-For a dead guy... You sure are more alive then most people i like. she gives a little smile.
W-we should go get Sasha. get my mind off of the.... memories. You get up and she starts walking to the truck. She suddenly stops in her tracks for a bit a says:
And boss? Thanks.

You wait until the horde manages to force their way into the truck.
Diane and you get in the truck and start driving. You arrive to the ruined hospital in a short while. Strangely,there is a blockade.
You ride up to them and one of the guards goes up to you.
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. An important person is about to come here and security needed to be upped.
In short: Fuck off before you leave with a few more holes.
He pumps his shotgun dramatically, leaving a perfectly fine shotgun shell on the floor.
Your heart weeps for such terrible ammo usage.
That probably complicates things.

Stats:
Health: Unhurt
Energy:Fine
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Peckish
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:57 normals,22 anklebiters,11 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.
Friends:Diane Pie.

Also, the body was largely intact. I will keep it a secret how it was however unless you really want to know.
Rape as backstory is easy to fuck up so i hope I'm doing it right.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 01:52:43 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 14, 2012, 02:25:53 pm »

Well,darn that complicates things.Any nearby buildings we can get to the top of?Preferably ones with cover on them?
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: July 14, 2012, 02:37:46 pm »

Well maybe we can keep her and also the way we're acting is more human then a lot of people i know, its kinda sad. :(

Edit:fix spelling
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:40:58 pm by stabbymcstabstab »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 14, 2012, 02:41:33 pm »

I say we should leave without those holes. Holes are not desirable unless they're in somebody else.
If the vehicle wasn't a pickup packed with zombies, then we could pretend to belong here. But really? This isn't going to work.

If there's a way of getting Snowflake some nice suit or somesuch, we could probably pass him off as military.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 14, 2012, 03:48:54 pm »

We should glance meaningfully at the abandoned shell and look for alternate means of entry. Damn paranoid doctors.

Edit: Idea! If what that guard says is correct, then Dr. Russian Lady hasn't arrived yet. If that is true, then we can find her before she gets into the secure zone, swamp her vehicle with zombies and kidnap her!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:21:27 pm by Argonnek »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 257