Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 313654 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #525 on: April 29, 2012, 03:23:13 pm »

Make sure to take the cloths off of anyone they bring back. Wait for your zombies to bring people back.

I think they are out hunting for themselves, not bringing stuff back. Send Snowflake out with orders to kill somebody your size in a bloodless fashion. Steal his clothes and eat him.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 29, 2012, 03:23:57 pm »

Make sure to take the cloths off of anyone they bring back. Wait for your zombies to bring people back.

I think they are out hunting for themselves, not bringing stuff back. Send Snowflake out with orders to kill somebody your size in a bloodless fashion. Steal his clothes and eat him.
true +1
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 29, 2012, 04:11:07 pm »

+1
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 30, 2012, 03:04:04 am »

Before going out you go out you decide you need clothes.
You tell snowflake to go get a worker and try to kill him in a bloodless fashion.
He looks at you with the look of confusion on his face then runs off.
You wait for about 3 hours or so. Snowflake then FINALLY returns with another worker over his shoulder.

PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKING MONSTER! LEAVE ME BE! PLEASE!
Which he did not kill. D'oh snickerdoodles.
Snowflake throws the dock worker on the floor and holds him down,to prevent him escaping.
You decide to just do the deed yourself and wrap your hands around his throat. He struggles for a short while then goes limp.

You take his clothes off, then order snowflake to finish the deed.
Snowflake obligates and takes a good heavy stomp on his ribcage.
He dies instantly and gets some of his internal organs out through his nose.
How disgusting.Snowflake also picks up the body and throws it onto a shelf.

You go towards the outskirts of the city with the cleaner-looking few zombies in hopes of finding worms.
You end up in a rather large open field,there are some dark clouds above. Might start raining soon.
The place seems dry for now though. Now, how to find worms?

Health 18/30
Energy 20/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 24/40
Durability level 2
Inventory:Empty.
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:  3 normals.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Heavy Weapons Pony

• Bay Watcher
  • Luna is best Admiral.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 30, 2012, 04:47:03 am »

DIG, DIG EVERYWHERE.
Ahhh, yes... Killing the ecosystem of a other planet and burn the product as fuel... Simply brilliant 

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 30, 2012, 06:03:10 am »

DIG, DIG EVERYWHERE.
order all the zombies to dig while us and snowflack look for digging tools
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 30, 2012, 08:53:39 am »

We didn't bring Snowflake because he sticks out like a sore thumb. But why didn't we eat some of that guy? We still have room in our stomach.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 30, 2012, 12:11:00 pm »

In the the immortal words of Augustus Gloop's mother: "Augustus, save some for later!"

Anyway, DIG!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 01, 2012, 02:30:25 pm »

You start digging along with your other zombies. The soil is dry and rather hard to dig in with your bare hands.
But, after hours of digging you finally find some worms. 3 of them. You catch them and put them in your pocket for now.
Suddenly, it starts to rain. At first a simple bit of water but later on, a storm.
Helps your worm-hunt though, and you find 6 more.

You decide to go back to the warehouse as it's getting dark and you don't want to find out you can still die from hypothermia.
The trek back was short and uneventful. Everything just stays indoors during the rain.
When you arrive back at your warehouse you decide to go eating that corpse.
The other zombies join in and soon there is little left except for some muscle (The fuck that is? A game and needed thing of your body)

Now you can either go do things in the dark, or just go to sleep or some shit.

Health 22/30
Energy 14/30
Infectivity 30%
Hunger 35/40
Durability level 2
Inventory:9 worms.
Gun experience: Can hit broad side of barn.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde: Snowflake, 5 normals.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 01, 2012, 03:44:29 pm »

Take a nap then when we are rested. Lets go shopping we must have some sort of cash, buy something like constuction tools and materials to fortify our little base and mabye we can teach our Zs to use them as weapons.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 01, 2012, 04:32:03 pm »

Also infect the worms.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 01, 2012, 07:31:53 pm »

Worms can supposedly survive being cut in half, but I've also heard arguments saying that they can't. Regardless, we should bite two in half and see what happens. If it works, well, there's our source of zombie worms.
If they don't zombify, we should then try biting two more of them without bisecting them and seeing what happens.

If that doesn't work... Just keep the remainder around until we think of something.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 01, 2012, 08:40:35 pm »

Wait for the rest of the hoard to get back, then attack a truck stop.

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 01, 2012, 09:00:01 pm »

Worms can supposedly survive being cut in half, but I've also heard arguments saying that they can't. Regardless, we should bite two in half and see what happens. If it works, well, there's our source of zombie worms.
If they don't zombify, we should then try biting two more of them without bisecting them and seeing what happens.

If that doesn't work... Just keep the remainder around until we think of something.

Only the half that has the thick ring survives. So only one half survives and it will grow, so we could bite them in half, but i would advise against that.
Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 01, 2012, 09:04:28 pm »

Only the half that has the thick ring survives. So only one half survives and it will grow, so we could bite them in half, but i would advise against that.
+1, if he speaks the truth.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 257