Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 309974 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #780 on: July 03, 2012, 05:42:53 pm »

Also Zecro, she isn't a necrophiliac, she has stated that she prefers to play with her prey while they're still struggling.
still disturbing.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 03, 2012, 05:43:43 pm »

Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: July 03, 2012, 05:44:44 pm »

Sigged

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 06, 2012, 08:51:33 am »

You come back inside and see that Diane calmed down. She still looks a bit peeved though.
You go over to her and ask how long she wants to have her fun with the doctor. She grins psychotically and answers:A very, very long time.
You then explain the plan you managed to set up. She thinks about it for a second and says that it's a little boring but that it will also be damned effective.
And so Diane and you get into the truck and start driving, following a route you set up using the laptop.

You also brought snowflake along for some added muscle. When you arrive you set the cop car somewhere out of sight and then proceed to go into the doctors office.
You are greeted by an older woman who looks up. With a shaky yet kind voice she attempts to say that this is a children's doctor. Snowflake stomps over and breaks her neck before she can scream.
You then enter the waiting room. A large amount of children and parents are waiting here already. Many of the children look scared. some are crying.
Diane is giddy in anticipation of getting some revenge on the doc.
You pull out the gun and start yelling.
Alright everybody! Doctor's hours have opened up! INTO THE DOC'S ROOM! NOW!

Most of the parents rush to their children and take them into the Doctor's room.
The ones that don't leave immediately get picked up by Snowflake and hurled in there.
WHERE. IS. DOCTOR. HOFF! Diane screams.
She clearly gives a good impression as the doctor is pushed forward.

Snowflake grabs the doctor and throws him into a nearby cabinet.
You then order snowflake to start biting each person here. He gladly obliges while you guard the door.
Most get grabbed and chomped on by Snowflake while you get the few that almost manage to escape.
Then you look around for a nurse's outfit. You find one in the cabinet the doctor is cowering in. It's a bit on the small side for Diane but she gets it on.

The rest of the day is simply waiting in the doctor's room with all the fresh zombies.
You end up with 25 children in your ranks. Three of them actors.
You also have 30 adults now. The children don't seem to have any specific attraction to their ex-parents.
Thank god. having to keep some random meat bags alive would get annoying.

Time to go home.

Stats:
Health: Unhurt
Energy:Fine
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde: Snowflake. 22 anklebiters. 30 normals.
Allies:Diane Pie.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: July 06, 2012, 09:09:14 am »

Typo on the horde number we have 25 anklebiters not 22, now continue with the plan find a doctors coat so if people see us it less strange.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 06, 2012, 01:32:29 pm »

Load your horde up in the truck and go after that VIP Doctor.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: July 06, 2012, 02:55:10 pm »

The numbers on anklebiters and children are accurate.
I said 25 CHILDREN that is a category that includes both anklebiters and actors.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: July 06, 2012, 03:17:27 pm »

The numbers on anklebiters and children are accurate.
I said 25 CHILDREN that is a category that includes both anklebiters and actors.

Oww, sorry.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: July 08, 2012, 02:34:47 am »

You decide that that's enough for one day and order the horde to come along. You also order Snowflake to pick up the doctor and forbid any zombie from biting him.
Also of note is that you take a doctor's coat along. A longer look at the now empty closet reveals very,very,very,very,very disturbing pictures and gear.
Son of a bitch is a pedophile. And takes pictures. You see a pink-haired girl among them. You choke back a bit of vomit.

You go to snowflake and punch the doctor in the face. You hit him on the nose. You sadly don't break it.
Diane looks relieved that it's finally time to go do something that does not involve wearing a flipping skirt. You can't complain about what you are seeing though.
As it's already late in the day there aren't many people around. The rather secluded location of the truck helps too.
You load up all the zombies in the back. But now we have a problem with the doctor. You probably can't leave him with the zombies.
So you simply have to put Diane in the back as well. The doc will just have to sit next to you. He's bound with some surgical tubing.

What are going to do with me?! What the hell did i do to deserve this!? He screams in absolute horror.
Let's just call it some long overdue karma and leave it at that.
You saw the pictures, Didn't you? You had no idea a human could turn that white.
I did. And I will enjoy your screams when i hear them.
Oh god. ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Shit shit shit He's having a panic attack. You remedy that by punching him in the face. Hard.
You knock out a tooth. He stops yelling and calms down in order to just groan in pain and whimper in fear for the rest of the journey.

When you arrive Diane rushes out of the truck, grabs the doctor, orders Snowflake to go get another container.
Snowflake orders(!) some smaller ones to follow him as he goes to another ware house and later returns. He later returns with one on one of those machines made for carrying the large stuff.
Of course, they're just pushing the vehicle but still,more smarts then you learned to expect from those.
Diane pulls him inside and then gets one of the tables at the back of the warehouse.
He puts the doctor on the table and starts "playing". You decide to go to sleep for now. You will see the result in the morning.

Stats:
Health: Unhurt
Energy:Fine
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:57 normals,22 anklebiters,11 actors,Snowflake,one wonderfull skellie.
Allies:Diane Pie.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:51:10 pm by Kitten Snot »
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: July 08, 2012, 10:52:21 am »

this is disturbing on so many levels.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: July 08, 2012, 12:53:45 pm »

When we awaken, we need to set up a prison of sorts and then go out and find that Russian doctor lady. If Diane isn't done by the time we get up... Well, she can take as much time as she likes. It'll improve her morale. Just have Snowflake watch over her in case she has another breakdown.

To take the doctor, we'll need a number of normals with us. Since we have a truck, we could likely bring a sizable force along. If Diane has had her fun by the time we're ready to move out, she can drive the other car and we can bring Snowflake for extra muscle.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: July 08, 2012, 03:58:21 pm »

I'd recommend to our GM that he tones down the disturbing themes as well.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: July 08, 2012, 06:49:26 pm »

e is alive after Diane is done with him, he gets to go back into his (or a) close. I got my own brand of torture for him. He eats what ever She cooks for him (and ask to cook whatever she feeds the zombies, for him only) and is not allowed to leave the closet unless we or Diana says so. He is now our dog. Pure and simple.

I'd recommend to our GM that he tones down the disturbing themes as well.
I also agree with this. There might be issues with the Great Higher Ones.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: July 08, 2012, 08:06:27 pm »

Zomara, you just requested that we torture this man for the rest of his frakking life and then agree we should tone down the disturbing levels. *FACEPALM*

>>:Make sure to kill the man soon, he shouldn't EXIST nor be tortured.

>>:Contemplate ridding of diane

>>:Have our hordes form a pincer shape around the town and then close in rapidly, this will leave little room for escape.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: July 08, 2012, 10:38:47 pm »

Zomara, you just requested that we torture this man for the rest of his frakking life and then agree we should tone down the disturbing levels. *FACEPALM*

>>:Make sure to kill the man soon, he shouldn't EXIST nor be tortured.

>>:Contemplate ridding of diane

>>:Have our hordes form a pincer shape around the town and then close in rapidly, this will leave little room for escape.

1. Yes
2. Hell yes she is usefully but shes unhinged on many, many levels even for us
3.Yep.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 257