Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 312943 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #840 on: July 19, 2012, 11:28:44 pm »

We aren't I think we where bit by that worm and it injected a parasite or changed our complete Biological Makeup.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 22, 2012, 03:31:58 am »

Well, technically you aren't dead. You have some brain activity and a minor pulse (30 bpm). Without the worm you would fall to the ground paralyzed then die a very short while after. The other zombies are dead though.

You decide to drive away from the warehouse, in order to stay low for a while.
Due to the constant concerns of Diane, you also give a full explanation about how you heal from wound very quickly. By human standards at least.
Unbelievable... Sasha suddenly says.You managed to mutate? That quickly? This goes beyond my expectations! It's creepy how she calm she is.
Lady, shut up until we find a place to keep you or I'll cut your ovaries out and sell them to that crazy idiot with a fan-site about you. Diane yells.
The silence after that is deafening.

You eventually decide to go have a look back at the doctor's office. Of course,right now it is the site of a police investigation.
We didn't exactly clean up after we were there.
We need someplace to go.

Stats:
Health: hurt.
Energy:Fine
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: A little bit hungry
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Horde:45?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.
Friends:Diane Pie.

About the late update: Mass effect and assassins creed are fun games to play. I have all the games in both series now so as a result:
Procrastination. Procrastination everywhere.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 22, 2012, 05:24:26 am »

Perhaps we should also find a psychologist and employ them to treat diane.

>>:Continue searching for an abandoned site to set camp until the hounds give up (hounds being metaphorical)

>>:Admire some fine cheese at an italian bistro.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 22, 2012, 01:30:16 pm »

Don't tell Sasha ANYTHING last thing we need is her figuring out a way to kill us. also whats going on with the human cattle we have been forgetting to feed?
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 22, 2012, 02:20:17 pm »

Perhaps we should also find a psychologist and employ them to treat diane.
I think we all know that she'd rather eat them than listen to them. She doesn't seem the type to tolerate psychobabble.

Also, I'm curious, didn't we work at a hospital in our hometown? Who owned that hospital?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 23, 2012, 07:58:59 am »

Fist, Take a relatively isolated house. We only need it for a few minutes. second, on our way to one we must check Sausha for any transmitting devices. unfortunetly, they can be skin deep, soooooo. . .. .  Diana will have to do a full body search. We focus on driving while she does her thing. If anything is found, even if it looks useful, it is tossed.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 23, 2012, 03:28:54 pm »

You decide to go to the poor district of town. There's bound to be something in the way of an empty house.
You also give the order to Diane to check Sasha for any trackers. And give a reminder that they may be under the skin.
Diane gives a strange look in your direction then pulls up Sasha.
She gives a search that, if this were a comic book, would be incredibly blatant and boner-inducing fan-service. Unfortunately, this is a written story. so no lesbian-ish stuff for you!

She finds a single tracker in "Victoria's secret compartment". Keeping your eyes on the road is difficult.
You also see a fine cheese store right at a red light. You stop and admire how te owner lovingly cuts a piece of Emmentaler and then goes over to the Cheddar and puts it through a grinder. The precise 100 that appears on the scale shows the experience of the owne-
*SLAP* You turn to where the slap came from. Diane looks at you in irritation
It's been green two times while you have been staring at cheese! DRIVE!Diane screams, clearly at the end of her patience.
The cars behind you seem to share the sentiment based on the honking.
You keep on driving.

I heard of schizophrenia and other mental illnesses when infected but cheese fascination? Sasha suddenly says.
Diane punches her in the vagina. She certainly takes it like a man! Which is to say, it hurt.
She wisely decides to shut up again.
Once you arrive in the poor district you see an old run-down house. Seeing how there isn't even graffiti on it you can probably assume squatters aren't in there.
It's also very large. There seems to be enough room in there for the whole horde if it has a basement.
There seems to be a sign on which once there must have stood for sale. It has been painted over however, and there now stands HAUNTED! on it.
Seeing how you are not a superstitious person (zombie?) you enter.

The place is impossibly clean for how long it's been abandoned.
You are also clearly in luck, There is a basement! Looks like it could fit your horde perfectly.
You won't find a better place anywhere else.

Stats:
Health:Small wound.
Energy:Fine
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: A little bit hungry
Durability level 2

Horde:45?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.
Friends:Diane Pie.
Hostages: Sasha Kriloff.

New stat! yay!
The hospital we worked at was just that, a hospital. While The zombie company thing goes far it isn't exactly world domination they achieved.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 23, 2012, 04:18:12 pm »

Diane punches her in the vagina. She certainly takes it like a man! Which is to say, it hurt.
Can I... can I sig-quote this? This is literally the best piece of writing I have read ever.

Also, see if Snowflake is remembering any more military training stuff, if he is, have him start training up the zombies in the basement. If zombies have any learning capacity at all, we might as well use it.

Plus, has this adventure been going enough for crack shipping now?
DianeXSnowflake, SpacialSnowflake, totes got crack shipping criteria there. Not neccessarily shipping like how shipping normally is, but they'd make awesome totes platonic sparring partners. In fact, having them team up for sparring would be pretty cool, seing as Snowflake is close to unbreakable and Diane is implied to be pretty tough/nimble too. Just so long as they're reminded to not actually kill each other.
Look at me, I'm shipping what have I done with my life  :'(
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:09:39 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 23, 2012, 04:54:19 pm »

Interrogate Sasha. Ask her what kind of equipment she will need to properly study us. Explain that it is going to be her job to make more smart zombies, weather she likes it or not.

Rest until fully recovered. Send Snowflake to catch meals and have Diane cook as needed. Have Diane dispose of the truck or at least change the plates and get it painted.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 23, 2012, 05:16:15 pm »

Also about the cheese thing, might it be an increased demand for protein and fats and such, because of how we just regenerated a bullet wound in a ridiculously short amount of time? Not like regular hunger, just an increased demand for some specific nutrients. That wouldn't really surprise me too much. Regrowing a solid chunk of muscle is pretty demanding anyway, especially considering the timeframe was probably <1 hour. So food should probably be something to try and get as a medium-high priority.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 24, 2012, 07:15:55 am »

Hold hunger until we get the information we need from sasha. Maybe even throw in the promis of being able to continue her research on us, if she works with us. After that, we go back to our base the long and hard way. robbing that cheese store and taking that cheese cutter along the way. Wounder if he is a dwarf.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 24, 2012, 03:37:32 pm »

You order Snowflake to try and teach the zombies what he can learn about combat. He drools a bit then groans something that along the lines of "Yes sir".
Or he said dessert. Retard is kind of a hard language.
You send them to the basement and hope the foundations there are sturdy.
Now! Onto interrogating Kriloff. You give Diane the order to go get rid of the truck as well. You are going to have her all for yourself.

You find a nearby chair and some rope in the cellar. It seems well-stocked in all kinds of things.
So, is this the point where you proceed to question me? You'd be surprised how often my test subject tend to do this. It gets boring pretty fast.
" What am i"
She says in a deep mocking voice."Why did you do this?" ," Was i human before this" yadda yadda yadda.
So, which cliché are we going to follow, Subject Zero? She gives a short laugh that is unquestionably adorable. Somehow.

Stats:
Health:Small wound. Pain starting to arise again.
Energy:Kinda tired.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: A bit hungry
Durability level 2

Away but close.
Horde:/45?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.\
            Away
Friends:/Diane Pie.\
Hostages: Sasha Kriloff.

It's not exactly as if i could get to your house and kick you in the teeth for sigging something. So go ahead.
Remember to get your obsidian floodgate closed though.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 24, 2012, 03:57:08 pm »

Show her some of Daine's work then if she doesn't get the hint go act like your getting Daine nad mention how taste her leg might be seasoned.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 24, 2012, 04:08:14 pm »

It seems like she's trying to stir up some anger or indignity. So don't do that. Just sort of agree with her. Although don't we already know some of these? She is pretty obviously a human, and we know our origins. I'm not even sure if she DID do anything.
Did she do anything? I mean, we were bitten by a worm, presumably from another infected. Maybe she thinks we're him? Or is she talking to the parasite? That would be peculiar.
Nevertheless, just ask her mocking questions straight back. If she has been asked them so much, then she must have some answers. Also it might make her still think we're the other guy, if she ever thought that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 24, 2012, 05:53:55 pm »

"Oh nothing like that. No complaints here. I'd have to say I'm a fan of your work actually. A regular person would be dead 5 times over having gone through what I have since the change.

You were just snagged so that we may use you to bring more people to my level. Tell me what you require to make more intelligent ones, and no harm will befall you."
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 257