Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257]

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 310061 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3840 on: July 01, 2014, 08:15:51 am »

Little shit probably deserves it.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: July 01, 2014, 10:07:41 am »

Here I was, saying "holy shit this is back online", going back a few pages to catch up, and then reading this. It's fine, though - it was a really good game and I think we all enjoyed it quite a lot. Thanks, Kittensnot! Looking forward to your next forum game.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3842 on: July 02, 2014, 04:38:44 pm »

Yeah, this was fun, good job.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: July 02, 2014, 08:24:11 pm »

It will be missed.

splehpnala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: July 03, 2014, 10:50:21 pm »

rip in peace YAPZ

2012-2014

taken too soon
procrastination is the opposite of concrastination, so you know.
we are all just sentient jelly piloting a bone-mech

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: July 03, 2014, 11:37:10 pm »

Hey, can e get some lore questions answered then? I always wondered if Diane and Zero really had a thing going on between them, or if that was just us...
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: July 06, 2014, 01:35:07 am »

Alright, I can't disagree. It was dragging on a bit with no real cohesive objectives or challenges to solve that couldn't also be solved by throwing zombies at them.
Good while it lasted though.

Hey, can we get some lore questions answered then? I always wondered if Diane and Zero really had a thing going on between them, or if that was just us...
I'll support this though. We are not going to let this go without one last huge dump of exposition.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3847 on: July 06, 2014, 08:00:55 am »

I suggest we take our little dysfunctional family, put it in the cruiseship and have them sail into the sunset where they will live happily ever after. Until they reach China. With the population density it has, we'll have a huge army in no time. And then they can truly live happily ever after. Because when you have achieved both true love and world domination, what else could you want from life?

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: August 08, 2014, 01:48:32 pm »

Alright, I feel really bad about necroing my own thread, but I wanted to point out my new game started and clear up some lor questions.
I should have checked this place a bit more before leaving.
Anyway, yes, Diane and Zero totes a thing going. You were partly responsible, but mainly I wanted to try out romance and it made sense to me that someone who was completely emotionally unstable attaches itself to the harbor in the storm AKA you.
Other then that, I'd like to point out that Sasha lied to you about directly implanting the slugs to the brain, that would instantly kill anybody.
The worms spread by biting, then turning themselves inside out to release a small grub of themselves. introducing new worms causes the bigger one to assimilate them.
Any other potential questions will still be answered, by the by.

As for the new game, Dark fantasy, discworld references, you are currently an elven gravekeeper. Jump in now to get to pick how he or she looks.(also pick the gender.)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141946.0

EDIT: Whales would have been giant walls of undead flesh, basically. They can't really attack. Cows would have been angry moving walls, basically.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:35:19 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: August 08, 2014, 02:06:15 pm »

Would it have been possible to make zombie cows and is so what would they have been like.

Same with whales.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: August 09, 2014, 07:46:18 am »

What was the, uh, larger plot?
Because we seemed to spend most of the time pissing around with silly things rather than actually doing the thing we were meant to be doing.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: August 09, 2014, 01:05:40 pm »

I never had a plot, I wrote by the seat of my pants.  Small horse kind of turned into the SCP foundation at some point, and did a lot of different atrocities at the biological stuff. They did everything, from military projects
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
to actual well-meaning medicine. The zombie worm was meant to be used as a way to keep a terminal patient in an "alive" state so they could perform more invasive treatments to just letting something complete itself. It ended up bad, as you can see.
As for why it made zombies through biting, it's just weird plot shit, alright? I made this at 15 years old as my first story, of course it's going to be stupid and unnecessarily dark.

The plot basically came down to whatever you needed. I came up with problems, and you people took it to where you needed to go.
If you are disappointed about this, you probably should be.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 05:16:54 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: August 24, 2014, 07:09:56 pm »

Oh and by the way? What Diane did to the doctor... What she did i fully thought out. Be happy i didn't tell you guys, it was by far the worst thing i ever thought up.

If you can remember, worse in terms of writing or in terms of how horrible the torture he got and deserved was? Also if you remember it could you post, or just pm me it?

Was nagging away at me and re-reading it, I figure there is no harm in asking, though I will probaly regret learning it.

Edit:Not that I expect you to remember something that long ago.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:11:43 pm by Cain12 »
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257]