Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Charcoal not found  (Read 67327 times)

Klitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Charcoal not found
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2016, 01:02:47 am »

Hate to continue the thread, but I thought I'd add in that I was 7 when this thread was made. I am now 17. Woe.

That story was amazing, but I've never had this issue. I think it's related to the issue in which a farmer holding a bin will cause cancel spam "Can't find plump helmet spawn" since somebody is holding it, and it is annoying but somewhat easy to fix. Either have one dedicated metalsmith / smelter, or use two fuels (Works for me) (Charcoal + coal for example) or even remove the bins.
"A giant cave bat, a giant cave swallow, and a troll wander into my fort's cagetraps..."

JacobVR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2016, 06:08:49 pm »

I was starting metal industry: ordered burning some charcoal from wood and it got piled into a bin at respective piled (together with two bauxite blocks). Only after disabling the pile and burning one more piece charcoal, that stayed at wood burner, smelter menu unblocked and I could continue. This is a bug.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2016, 06:14:30 pm »

Hmm? Am I the only one that often has a readily-available surplus of coal clogging up my smelter? o3o
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]