Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 319407 times)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 20: ARMOK and H.O.E.S.)
« Reply #1170 on: September 10, 2012, 03:53:24 am »

Cyan drops U.S Light Armor because he notices that he already had been wearing samurai armor. Then he picks up another katana so he has 2 like a proper samurai should.

"What am I going to do with all this bronze?"
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: September 10, 2012, 06:59:43 am »

DANM H.O.E.!!! You Worked Armok till he was out cold. And Pinkie! She made him cupcakes after it was all done. Danm. Maybe Derpy would like one. I still feel sorry for her. (If I could, I would also love to make a very short special appearance to steal pinkies cupcake and give it to Derpy as a feel better for loosing your friend gift. preferably behind close doors ;])
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: September 10, 2012, 03:46:03 pm »

Hmmm wanted to do something along those lines too, next time we stop by at te HQ .... just not with Chaos Cupcakes ..... or behind closed doors.

Fluttershy takes the WWI Medic for a walk to escape the site of the battle for a few seconds and to chat about their individual styles of healing people so she might gain more knwoledge for the next time she'll need it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 21: Metachallengers Approach!)
« Reply #1173 on: September 11, 2012, 09:10:35 pm »

Chapter 21: Metachallengers Approach!

Dexoys puts on the Steel Helmet. He also fights with Twilight Sparkle and King Arthur over the Steel Armor. (5 Vs. 4 Vs. 3) The Galatic pokemon manages to yank it away from his two comrades and equip it.

Twilight Sparkle gathers all of Teddy Roosevelt's equipment and put's it next to Rainbow Dash's.

Pinkamena Diane Pie wrestle's the Knife away from Twilight. (5 vs. 5) The purple unicorn pulls on and Pinkamena gives up. "Who wants Cupackes?" Diane displays her crispy black-and-red treats on a tray.

Delta picks up the Steel Warhammer, giving it a few test swings. Hey, he can use it with one hand. That's convenient.

Gordon Freeman 2.0 takes ToadyOne's Legendary Longbow. Hey, it has inscriptions and gems all over it. Cool.

"What in bloody blazes is going on here? What are you all and who is responsible for my being here?!"
King Arthur
wonders these questions. He's not getting any response. Looking around, he identifies the adjacent creatures. There are three mares, one a purple unicorn, another pink with a malicious grin and offering pastries, and the final a yellow one with wings holding a rabbit and talking to a man in perculiar armor. They all seem to have human intelligence. There are two men from the far East, one calm and steadfast, the other brazenly yelling about festivities. There's a large group of some sort of desert warrior band, and a man in a big green mobile house with a tube. A man with glasses wears a colorful teal costume and inspects a longbow. There's a golem picking up a hammer, and some demonic looking floating monstrosity.
What an intersting day.

Sun Tzu quotes himself, eats Chaos Cupcake, and goes to party in the entrail of dwarves. "Tonight, we gonna' party hard until we....ow...ow fuck! Those cupcake's are hot!....Ah....ah....achoo!" Tzu sneezes, a multi-foot long stream of flames produced from his mouth. "That's fucking awesome!" And he gets a Katana.

Cyan Garamonde drops his second skin of armor, and picks up another Katana, wondering aloud what he'll do with all this bronze.

Fluttershy takes WWI Medic for a stroll. They have a discussion about herbs, bandages and hospitalization. Both learn a lot. The French Soldier learns of the properties of magical flowers. Flutter learns about how to save someone from artillery wounds. There's a lot of cuteness and awkwardity.

Basking in the glow of the defeat of their most perlicious foe, the H.O.E.S. barely notice a group of diverse looking figures marching towards the castle...It's only when they can be identified clearly from a distance that the party stops partying.

Arthur: "I'll be damned! Even I, who have just appirated into this strange continuim, know who those buggers are! Blimey, as the youth say nowadays, 'Shite is about to get Metafictional!"

TOO BE CONTINUED........tommorow.....because I have to go to sleep...zzz.........

Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 21: Metachallengers Approach!)
« Reply #1174 on: September 11, 2012, 09:36:26 pm »

Ohhhh shit, we are going to have to fight the Multiworld Madness party aren't we...
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: September 11, 2012, 09:41:49 pm »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: September 11, 2012, 10:02:20 pm »

((Oh dear.

Awaiting GM post.))

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: September 11, 2012, 11:19:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fire a couple arrows from the longbow.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: September 11, 2012, 11:24:04 pm »

((At who? D:))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: September 11, 2012, 11:56:01 pm »

Just chill and enjoy the suspense for now. It might not even be someone who is going to fight you after all.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: September 12, 2012, 02:00:31 am »

Oh lord not the French from Monty Python and/or Homestuck.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: September 12, 2012, 07:05:16 am »

Oh, boy.

Ohhhh shit, we are going to have to fight the Multiworld Madness party aren't we...

Maybe. I'll be damned if it was.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: September 12, 2012, 10:13:21 am »

Or it could be the ones from Roll To Roll To Dodge.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: September 12, 2012, 02:09:37 pm »

((At who? D:))
At at wall, for practice, Mr. Freeman might not be able to use it.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: September 12, 2012, 04:29:24 pm »

Oh yes, and to break the eminent tension, I'd like to change my character from Old Snake to The Pastamancer.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 162