Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 317454 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 25: Last Stand)
« Reply #1320 on: October 07, 2012, 08:55:42 pm »

...I can't count?
Idea! Someone should enter the characters from Sesame Street.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: October 07, 2012, 09:03:09 pm »

...I can't count?
Idea! Someone should enter the characters from Sesame Street.

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 08, 2012, 01:55:09 am »

Don't know about sesame street characters but I'm working on some random character sheets. I've got some ideas already working but if you've got an idea and don't want to do it yourself, just let me know.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: October 08, 2012, 01:58:08 am »

Harry Potter, Harry Dresden, Gandalf.
Sig! Onol

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: October 08, 2012, 02:09:04 am »

Alright those are on the list. I'll get them started as soon as I'm done with the ones I'm doing now.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: October 08, 2012, 02:09:49 am »

*squee*
Sig! Onol

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: October 08, 2012, 06:48:32 am »

For your perusal I present Simon and Kamina from Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm now working on your requests, Xantalos
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:25:21 am by Samari45 »

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: October 08, 2012, 07:15:48 pm »

Hell yeah! Take that, Gatleos!
Mentlegen.
I HAVE A PLAN.
Insert 3 chaos cupcakes, the jumper cables, and mah chainsaw into the party cannon to create this. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rocket-propelled-chainsaw

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: October 09, 2012, 06:32:32 pm »

Cyan?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1329 on: October 10, 2012, 04:06:35 am »

Sorry I was 100% sure I had already posted. My post must have disappeared into cyberspace somehow.

Cyan attacks Caellath with two weapon sweep to finish him off.

"Your hatred will be your own destruction!"
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: October 10, 2012, 07:38:10 pm »

It also seems that Biscuit Lord is back also. When he posts, this turn will be on the road.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: October 11, 2012, 06:05:35 am »

I just kinda got mentally destroyed by the last turns. Fluttershy with puppies losing to ExKirby in a battle of cuteness. Now I lost faith in all the rules of the Universe. Well I guess thats kind of the point of this RTD. At least the annoying rabbid had one use now. Never said that.

Fluttershy feels the anger piling up in her. The puppies don't love her and that mean mean Gatleos killed her cutsie wootsie Angel. With a scream of anger and pain, shattering the souls of any that stands in a 20 km Radius, she transforms into Rageshy.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 12:15:00 pm by Biscuitlord »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: October 11, 2012, 07:41:29 pm »

For your perusal I present Simon and Kamina from Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'm now working on your requests, Xantalos

Great! But can you put how exactly ganmen and stuff work? Because I never saw TTGL. :3

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 12, 2012, 12:35:05 am »

Just edited the post with a short explanation. Also added an ability to Simon that came to mind.
Sorry I've been slow on your requests Xantalos. Real life is kinda getting in the way right now. And I don't think I'm going to be able to do Gandalf or Harry Dresden. I don't know enough about them to make a good character sheet.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 12:39:25 am by Samari45 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 26: Piecewise the Immortal)
« Reply #1334 on: October 13, 2012, 11:18:45 pm »

Chapter 26: Piecewise the Immortal

Green Arthur challenges Caellath to a duel to the death, after throwing his shield away. Caellath readily accepts. "Sure." The two stand an equal distance from each other, and then let out a roar and charge each other. Arthur gets the initial swing first, (4 vs. 1-1) and slices off Caellath's remaining hand. "It seems someone has been....disarmed." The King then slashes again, and finally decapitate Caellath, finishing him!
After finishing the foe, Arthur commands his Knights of the Round Table to charge Piecewise! (4 vs. 5) They charge but Piecewise outmaneuvers them! (5 vs. 6) The beast retaliates, but the Knights are able to form a shield wall that Piecewise can't penetrate!

Piecewise can't catch a break though as Deoxys slams a wall of physic energy at him! (1 vs. 4) Piecewise ducks out of the blasts way and jumps at the Galactic Pokemon. (5 vs. 4) He claws at the Pokemon and scratches out one of his eyes! (-1 to all rolls)

Gordon Freeman 2.0 takes the A.rrow O.f. R.evenge and prepares to throw it at Caellath. But he's dead. Huh. He chucks it at Ex-Kirby instead. (5 vs. 2) The arrow strikes the Kirby in the head, killing it!

Cyan Garamonde goes to fight Caellath, but he's still dead. Instead, he charges Piecewise! (1 vs. 5) The nimble beast dodges all of the samurai's Katanas, (4 vs. 2) and digs his claw into Cyan's left foot!

Pinkamena Diane Pie combines her weaponry to create the Rocket Propelled Chainsaw!

Fluttershy stands in awe as she watches her bunny get indulged by a fireball. She begins whimpering, her eyes watering. A sob escapes her throat...but the tears don't come. No, this is the point beyond tears. Her chest rises and falls...faster. Her eyes twitch. Her body shakes. And in an uncharacteristic charectism, she roars. The battlefield falls silent for a moment.

"YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!"

Fluttershy has evolved into Rageshy!

Name: Rageshy
Class: Ultimate Beserker (Evolution; Fluttershy Required)
+2 Strength
+3 Brutality
+1 Toughness

-5 Charisma
-2 Subtly
+3 Rage

Rage!: +1 to Attacking, -1 to Defense. Can be used any turn.

Description: Oh dear.

The Mongolian Warriors sneak up on Big Sean when he is distracted by the outburst of rage, and hack him apart! (4 vs. 2) None of their sword blades manage to get inside the Big Daddy helmet, but one lucky warrior manages to hit Sean in the face with his saber handle! The Big Bad recoils back a few steps, obviously in pain.

WWI Medic crawls to a tree, propping himself up in a sitting position. Why has it become so dark? He realizes with a sense of imminent dread that he is dying. His yellow Pegasus friend is screaming in the distance. He decides to help her out one last time. Grunting in pain, he loads his rifle, poises it, and aims it at Piecewise. (3 vs. 5) A miss. He sighs deeply. Piecewise flicks it's head in his direction and charges at him, claws bared. But by the time Piecewise reaches the Medic, he's already gone.

Piecewise is then charged again by the Knights of the Round Table, in their seemingly never-ending conflict. (3 vs. 3) There is some scrimishing, but both war parties manage to defend themselves from the attack of the other.

Big Sean stumbles backwards after being smashed in the face by a saber handle. "You can't kill me, I made RTDs!" Swapping out his Drill Arm for a Machinegun, Big unloads on the Mongolian Warriors, (4 vs. 3) sending them fleeing as some fall to his barrage of bullets. He swings the gun at the H.O.E.S. and starts firing into them. (1) He misfires the gun into his own foot. (4 vs. 1) He manages to empty a full burst of bullets into his Left Foot, shredding it. He screams in pain. Smooth.

Big Sean
Health: 4.5/6 (Augmented)
Mood: Fuck, my foot!

Spoiler: RTD Ensemble (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 05:49:35 pm by TCM »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 162