Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 320220 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 26: Piecewise the Immmortal)
« Reply #1350 on: October 17, 2012, 05:32:42 pm »

God damnit RTD, friggen post!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 26: Piecewise the Immmortal)
« Reply #1351 on: October 18, 2012, 02:39:29 pm »

I'm going to idle Deoxys this time.

Turn incoming.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 27: THIS FUCKING TURN)
« Reply #1352 on: October 18, 2012, 08:47:34 pm »

Chapter 27: THIS FUCKING TURN

King Arthur, reclaims his equipment, mounts a horse, and launches a group attack with his Knights of the Round Table against Big Sean! (3 vs. 1) Arthur's slashes into Sean's main hull, doing relatively little damage. (2 vs. 4) His Knights charge next, but Big Sean is ready this time! (5 vs. 1) He fills his Machine Gun with Anti-Armor Ammunition, and unloads into the knights! The results are like a 6-year old trying to fight another 6-year old. Except one has a machine gun. Anyways, they all die.
Knights of the Round Table have died!
The King is distressed, but the battle must go on. He points at Deoxys with Excalibur. "With the power embodied in me from the Lord, my holy blade shall heal thee!" The King tosses the sword at the space Pokemon. (1) The sword impales Deoxys through his orb. Then, the orb explodes in a giant fireball, taking Deoxys and Excalibur with it. "....Oh." Then the Anglo-saxon coughs up some blood, his bleeding isn't going so well....
Deoxys has died!

Cyan Garamonde charges Piecewise a final time, spinning around and attacking it with a double Katana-horizontal slash! (3 vs. 2) He slightly cuts Piecewise along one of his arms, making a small laceration. Hey, it's something.

"Open fire!" Pinkamena Diane Pie unleashes her Rocket Propelled Chainsaw on Big Sean! (4 vs. 3) The chainsaw flies into Sean's armor, penetrating it slightly! The part that makes it through makes dozens of tiny lacerations on Big's body. Sean roars and pulls it out, crushing it before it does more damage.

The artillery doesn't stop as Gordon Freeman 2.0 fires his Javelin Rocket Propelled Grenade at Big Sean! (4 vs. 2) The Grenade explodes against his armor, doing no penetrative damage. However, the force is great, smashing into him, with equal force of an unarmored person being kicked. He recoils some.

Big Sean prepares to finally retaliate, but a screaming yellow blur of Rage flies towards him! (2+1 Vs. 6) Sean grits his teeth and spins his Drill in front of him as a counter-maneuver! (6 vs. 1-1....oh no.) Fluttershy comes to her senses just before she meets the drill. She skids to a flying halt as her face comes inches within in the blade. "But I....*whimper*... She utilizes her ultimate attack!: Running away and not coming back.
Fluttershyhas died! run away crying!

Piecewise retaliates against Cyan Garamonde with a series of blinding talon swipes! (3 vs. 5) The Samurai skillfully blocks all of them with his dual-swords, and as soon as Piecewise hesitates, he counters with his own barrage.
(5 vs. 4) He cuts horizontally along Piecewise's chest, drawing a large amount of blood, and the first decent strike against the Eldrich abomination!

Big Sean decided he was too old and famous for this shit. He was getting blown up and cut and stuff. Everyone fucking died....except for him, the psycho/nympho pink horse, that scientist guy armed with the arsenal of a small country, and Piecewise & the Samurai having some death-match in the corner. He loaded out his final loadout: Harpoon Gun in one hand, Frost Plasmid in the other. "Which one first..." Sean considered each remaining H.O.E., causing him to fail to notice the Mongolian Warriors sneaking behind him. (6 vs. 1) Sean lifted his Harpoon Gun, only to gasp in pain as a group of muscled Mongols ripped it off. Spurts of blood emitted from the torn off wound! "ARGH, YOU PEASANTS AIN'T SHIT, YOU CAN'T BE COMING ALL LIKE STEALING MY SOPHISTICATED WEAPONRY AND-" Big Sean stopped mid-sentence as he noted the same group of Mongols a few yards away, pointing the loaded Harpoon at him. "Wait, I'm the King of R.T.D.! I won't lose to my own creation! TCM, reroll!" (Ha vs. Nope) "Fu-" The Harpoon enters straight through his visor, the giant lance going straight through his head, imploding it, and out the back of the suit! The Mongols cheer as the Sean Mirrsan lies in his own pool of irony.

Sean Mirrsan defeated!

Even with the boss defeated the epic duel of the Samurai & Piecewise continues! (6 vs. 1) "GREAT CUTTER!" Cyan slashes Piecewise across the chest, stabs him in the stomach, pelvis, arms, legs, back, head, eyes, etc. and ends up slashing him 53,594 times! Piecewise explodes and the arena goes back for a split second. Kanji appears: "PIECEWISE:DEAD."

Yeahsoitsdoneokay.jpg

Spoiler: RTD Ensemble (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Woah, that turn. Just....holy...wow.

Follow-up post-battle turn coming tomorrow. I need to go to sleep but...wow....
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:20 pm »

Y'know what? I'm gonna make a character right now. Be back with it.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: October 18, 2012, 08:56:06 pm »

Hot damn.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: October 18, 2012, 09:33:16 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If I can, I'd like to change to a BLUE Gentlespy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: October 18, 2012, 09:37:08 pm »

"Hrmm. Healing kills, in this situation." King Arthur mused, "Thing must be secretly of the unlife..."

Get ye sword!

He strode up to the many armored corpses of his allies - especially his knights. "Equality is our creed and code. Rest well, my allies. I will avenge you all."

He had just lost several of his Barons, some Dukes and a Count in this charge, and even before this time for some undisclosed reasons.

Perhaps, it was better this way. The universe conspired against him once more.

And he would take it.

Perhaps he should've grown a beard to match the Mongols?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:47:41 pm by Tiruin »

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: October 18, 2012, 09:38:48 pm »

HOLY HELL!
You know what I take away from all this?  The Knights of the Round Table ain't got shit on the Mongols.  Seriously, seeing Fluttershy cry must've really pissed them off I'm guessing.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: October 18, 2012, 09:46:06 pm »

I think I'm going to switch to a Roland character. Give me time.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: October 19, 2012, 07:10:17 pm »

I forgot about this. Then I died.

I keep idling, so I'll quit. Really, I wish I had more time with you.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: October 19, 2012, 07:11:11 pm »

Sucks, man.
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: October 19, 2012, 07:13:46 pm »

I'm sorry, that's just how the dice worked out. :<

Also, I wouldn't be so gung-ho on getting people to post, it's just that's there's a lot of people in the Waitlist...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: October 19, 2012, 07:18:57 pm »

You don't have to rush us through, TCM, but the updates are good stuffs.
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 28: Zeppelin)
« Reply #1363 on: October 19, 2012, 07:56:27 pm »

Chapter 28: Zeppelin

King Arthur goes to get his sword....except it blew up. Er....he picks up a spare from one his dead troops. He then looks thoughtfully over at the victorious Mongols....

Loot:

Bo Staff
Broadsword
Knight Armor
Psuedo-Katana

Dashie's Katana
Teddy's Rifle
Teddy's Pistol
Teddy's Knife

Sniper Camouflage
60's Sub-Machine-Guns

Turkish Sabers
Mongolian Armor
WWI Military Uniform
Military Helmet
Trench Rifle
Amputation Kit
Broadswords
Lances
Shields
Crossbows
Plate Armor

Harpoon Gun
Delta's Suit (Almost Broken)

The HQ Communicator buzzes and heals the H.O.E.S.!

As the group mourns their losses and celebrates their victories, the Lunar Republic Army shows up to claim the land. Helicopters, jeeps, tanks, and planes filled with ponies and people take roll into the area. A zeppelin lands near the H.O.E.S. It's speakers boom, "Princess Luna wants you guys to get your stuff and get your plots on this thing! You're regrouping back at Canterlot!"

Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: October 19, 2012, 09:13:02 pm »

((Uh...So are my characters good enough?))
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 162