Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 320266 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 56: Of Gods & Giants)
« Reply #1920 on: February 12, 2013, 09:25:50 pm »

Chapter 56: Of Gods & Giants

The great skeletal figure of doom advances on Kingston, Jamaica. The H.O.E.S. don't give a fuck and have better things to do are awe-struck by the Voodoo God in it's full Eldritch Abomination terror. The every step the giant makes a wave hits the ruined Jamaican shore and a slight shockwave reverberates down its streets.

Back at the Parliament House, Most Honorable Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller and her staff rush about to find a way to stop their homeland from being totally destroyed. This consists largely of the parties calling each other mean names.   (Because that's what I imagine parliaments systems are like: A room where people just scream randomly.) Suddenly, the Most Honorable Prime Minister Portia Simpson-Miller makes an announcement: "Jamaica has stored an atomic weapon in case of an emergency of this magnitude." The room goes silent. "The only issue is that this project is only in it's infancy, so while we have the weapon, we have no way to properly fire it. I can only pray that a miracle comes..."

MEANWHILE: The God Council The Pantheon Congress, Heaven, Year 21XX A.D. Tuesday 3:42 P.M.

The Gods stare down upon the mighty orb that overseas the conflict between the H.O.E.S. and Lord Samedi. The Lunar Princess looks up. "This God is not one of us, he is an imposter who only promotes the success of our adversaries! Whoever is standing idle, go down and strike him down!"

~Back on Earth

"Jah mahn! ~Don't worry, about a ting', cause every little ting', gon' be-aw fuck eet'." Bob Marley walks off with his guitar in the face of the monster. With every step it takes, the island country trembles more.

Out of nowhere, the seas part before the Voodoo creature. Something rises out of the water, as large and as tall as Samedi it stands before:

"Well I'll be damned, if it isn't Lord Cthulhu! Ha ha, what a coincidence!" remarks random Jamaican man #572,985.
This is followed by Cthulhu marching through the streets of Kingston, causing not a fleeing mass of people, merely a crowd wondering what the blood clot accidentally got mixed in with their kush. 

Also accompanying Cthulhu, whilst riding on it's head: "WITH MY HAMMER AND HIS FLOWING TENDRILS, WE SHALL LIBERATE ALL YOU ISLAND MORTALS."

Thor and Cthulhu make their way to the Jamaican parliament, where Cthulhu tears off the ceiling off the building. Portia Simpson Miller looks up. "What do you want? Can't you see that we are protecting our country and her people from the threat of a skeletal demon?"

Cthulhu: "G̣͇͂ͬ̿Ḯ̮͈̽ͨͤ̎Ṽ̩̙̞̝͙̺̏ͧ̂͂̎E̝͚̩͛̏ͨ͠ ̷̶̵̙͔̜͗ͣ͒M̡̮͕̦͎̪̙̤ͩ͛͐͊̿ͥ̔̚̕Ę̷̤̮́̃͑̔̾̍͋ ̞̩̥̝̲̘ͫ̄̔͟͞T̥̳̰̔̅ͬ͋̃̈͂ͦH̸̞͎̥̦̰̱̅̀͘Ȩ̪̯ͦ̽̌͠͡ ̴̸̖̺͂ͪ̀̊̽̀̎̒ͅR̷̟̯̹͈̊ͣ̒̀͋̐ͬ͆̚͢O̠̙̠̜̼͖̰̲͐͋͒͢͠ͅC͍͍͚̰̮͆̈́͋͒ͨ̽̀͢͠K̄ͭ̎ͪ͒̌̓̽ͩ҉͞҉̩͉̰͈̠E̵̩͈͕̲͓̯ͬ͑ͣͮ͟T̞̮̙͉͓͉̬̦ͦ̽"

Portia Simpson Miller: "Now that I think of it, that's a very good Mr. Cthulhu. Here you go." The Military gives Cthulhu the nuclear rocket.

Cthulhu: T̯̬̝̈́̏̓ͪH̬̟ͨ͑͜Aͪ̆̒ͤͣ̃̋͝͏̫͖͓̜̤̱̤̙͎N̵̞͍̤̫̳͉̅̎ͩ́̀ͯ͑ͧ̈́́͠Ḱ̞͙͍̫̜̟ͣ̄̇̋͋̓ͅ ͂̎͏̮Ý̧̫̤̠̯͂̅O̘̭̳̎͂̐͐̈͗ͨ̓Ư̗͈͙̘̰͎̜̫̂̋̑ͥ̓͊

Cthulhu scoops off the rocket, and after Cthulhu politely puts the roof of Parliament back on the building, he and Thor walk back to the sea. It is there that the deity duo spots Lord Samedi in the distance. The cosmic being grips the active nuke in his hands; he'll need to be close enough to throw it but far enough away not to be hurt by the impact.

Cthulhu and Samedi continue drugging towards each other. Even in the deep ocean, both cosmic creatures are tall enough that their position is similar to regular adult humans standing in a 2 ft. deep river. Cthulhu approaches further, only for Samedi to launch a kinetic wave of magic at him. Cthulhu moans like a whale as he stumbles backwards, dropping the nuke and causing Thor to hold on tightly. Samedi takes the opportunity to advance further, while Cthulhu stumbles about trying to regain his balance and the rocket. "MJOLNIR TOSS!" Thor buys Cthulhu some time by launching his mighty hammer at Samedi. It strikes the skull-monster in the jaw, sending it recoiling back. Cthulhu, with his bearings regained, takes his chance and throws the nuke straight at Samedi, like a dart. The bomb impales Samedi and then explodes, creating a crater in his center torso. Recovering Mjolnir, Thor leaps thousands of feet through the air at Samedi. "BY THE POWER OF YGGDRASIL! GWAAAAAHGH." Thor strikes Samedi on the top of the skull with Mjolnir, sending a fracture down both side of it. Thor jumps back on Cthulhu's head just in time as Samedi's head explodes, and with it, the rest of his body, dissolving into smoke.

Lord Samedi has been defeated!

With this, Cthulhu and Thor descend back into the sea, to a standing ovation from Jamaica.

What a day.

Loots:

AK47s
Machetes
Automatic Pistol
Automatic Mobile Turret Parts
Cyborg Parts
Dual Submachine Guns
Dragunov Sniper Rifle
Sunglasses
Bandana
Heavy Machine Gun
Cursed Machete

The General's Oversized Machete Blade

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: February 12, 2013, 09:47:15 pm »

"Calling the blade!"
Take the blade useing TK.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: February 12, 2013, 10:08:49 pm »

"Myah, I'd like to have summa does guns... ya can never have too many of 'em, y'hear? Could take dat sonuva's petrifyin' machete, too."

Scavenge around for both.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: February 12, 2013, 10:24:26 pm »

The Oldspice Man take the sunglasses and raps it around is waist, just as his cloths burn off due to his amazing hottness.
"Maybe i do need to lay of the oldspice."
He the proceeded to man laugh at his own joke and, as the prophet of the Oldspice, procieded to hand everyone on the island their own carebasket of the manbrew.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: February 13, 2013, 01:42:48 am »

"Was that a dreugh? I think that was a dreugh. Nevertheless, time to pick up some tribute."

Claim the Dragunov Sniper Rifle. And the bandana, which must be retied into a fashionable ascot. And grab any machetes except the cursed or oversized one for future use. Stick all of these things except the ascot in my loincloth for safekeeping.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 04:37:26 pm by Harry Baldman »

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: February 13, 2013, 05:33:46 am »

"You guys take what you want. There's nothing there I need. Does anybody have a phone though? I want to call Rossiu and see if he can bring Gurren."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: February 13, 2013, 02:37:16 pm »

NAP.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: February 13, 2013, 08:24:49 pm »

AJ picks up the heavy machine gun
" that's a bit heavy, but I reckon we could always use a little extra firepower these days.  Think ah could go for another drink while I'm at it"
((Did we really get through that entire fight without losing a single guy?))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: February 13, 2013, 11:01:23 pm »

((It would appear so, I must be good luck.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: February 14, 2013, 01:17:23 am »

((It would appear so, I must be good luck.))
((Well, you sure didn't do a lot of healing, so THAT can't be it...))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: February 14, 2013, 01:18:56 am »

((Bob Marley and the RNG decided to help you guys. ))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: February 14, 2013, 10:48:07 am »

"Ooooh... A familiar, nice."
Take the turret bits and the cyborg parts.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: February 14, 2013, 11:59:25 am »

Big Mac takes the enchanted +1 Agility Bandana because it would look pretty awesome and because he would love it to be enchanted with agility +1

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: February 14, 2013, 03:10:02 pm »

Big Mac takes the enchanted +1 Agility Bandana because it would look pretty awesome and because he would love it to be enchanted with agility +1

+1 Agility
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: February 14, 2013, 04:34:52 pm »

+1 Agility

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 162