Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 320184 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 58: Rawflank!)
« Reply #1965 on: March 06, 2013, 02:38:29 am »

As the tumbleweed passes by, Applejack smirks and says
"Well it's truly a pleasure to meet ya'll, but I ain't planning on havin 'Lestia put a noose round my neck, and I don't feel like takin no dirt nap either.  Besides, I'm really itching to see just how good a shot ya'll really are, SPECIALLY YOU JESSE!"

AJ unloads Teddy's Pistols on the legend himself while sidestepping as fast as she can behind some cover!
((Hey TCM!  Ya'll forgot to put the Heavy Machine Gun in my inventory.))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: March 06, 2013, 11:03:51 am »

"I would prefer not to fight you but I guess we have no choice."

Twi hits allll the things with her machete.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: March 07, 2013, 06:05:18 am »

Big Mac grabs the Straw hat of her sister and some random piece of cloth to look as epicly intimidating as possible (debuffing the enemies  ;D ).
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Even though ah like ya style. Ah realy don't like how y'all talk down to us. Get ready for the bucking of your lifetime.

Bic Mac smirks and proceeds to buck and punch Cole and John into pieces.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: March 07, 2013, 03:21:52 pm »

"Who ya think I am? Ya wanna mess around with the Al Capone? The godfatha of gansters?! Huh? Well, this is my turf now!

Take out the AK-47 and sweep across the gang
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: March 08, 2013, 09:08:27 am »

The Herold of Old Spice (got tired of old spice mans and to lazy to look up his name) Stood Bravely in the open and the fireing begain. Why should he worry, he was a man of Old Spice. He instead shouted out a challange to them all, expecialy to the James brothers. " I challange you in the name of Old Spice and all that which is mannly, that if we beat you here today, you must join our cause."
(challange their rivals to survive and wajor his title as Old Spice man, because a true man of old spice does not lose. Unlike. . . . . .Fabio.)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 59: Fuck tha' Police)
« Reply #1970 on: March 08, 2013, 11:44:05 pm »

Chapter 59: Fuck tha' Police

Roland Deschain is the first one to step forward and take action. A quiet fury crowds his mind as he gives his speech on the nature of criminals; "Bandits, you say? Bandits? Well, I have some news for you, gang- you're lawbreakers. And I don't like lawbreakers. So, in interest of swift justice for you, I have one answer for you, Mr. James. My father's guns. SWAT, please assist me in punishing these bastards." Roland pulls the revolvers from his holsters and unleashes his true Gunslinger powers upon the James-Younger gang.
(4 vs. 6)
(6 vs. 5)
(5 vs. 2)
A flurry of revolver bullets fly at the James-Younger gang. Clell ducks behind a barrel and avoids being hit. Bob on the other hand takes a hit to the left thigh. "Sonuvabitch!" He cries out as he topples over. Meanwhile, Cole takes a hit to the gut and stumbles backwards. Deschain grips his smoking empty revolvers and runs for cover.

Pastamancer looks around for those who need the most protection. Everyone else looks pretty sturdy, except that thin wizard Dagoth Ur. The pasta wizard runs up to the God, "I'll protect us!" (1) He casts a spell and from the ground rises the dreaded Meatball Monster! "Whoops, wrong spell."

Rainbow Dash flies into the clouds. Finding a nice fluffy cumulus one, she dives in. "Perfect." As Rainbow disappears into the cloud, a Lee Enfield barrel pops out of it. The barrel swivels around until it points at Clell Miller. (2 vs. 6) The bullet misses causing Miller to jump and load his Hunting Rifle to combat the unseen enemy.

Simon uses The Boss's Cell Phone to call for Lagann. (4) "Yeah, Gurren will be here soon!" Getting the confirmation, Lagann steps in front of Twilight, protecting her from attacks.

"Silly n'wah, we've killed Jamaicans thrice your size and power!" Dagoth Ur cackles as he covers himself in a thick Ash Cloud. In the cloud, he commands Asinine Sleeper to go forward and annoy his enemies! (2) The Sleeper proceeds to flail on the ground while screaming about boats.

Applejack grins. "Well it's truly a pleasure to meet ya'll, but I ain't planning on havin 'Lestia put a noose round my neck, and I don't feel like takin no dirt nap either.  Besides, I'm really itching to see just how good a shot ya'll really are, SPECIALLY YOU JESSE!" At this point AJ spins out Teddy Roosevelt's Pistols in good ole' cowgirl form and fires shots at Jesse James! (3 vs. 2) A shot skims Jesse's torso, but he doesn't even flinch. The pony then turns tail and runs for cover.

Twilight Sparkle levitates The General's Oversized Machete and swings it at Jim Younger. (1 vs. 6) Jim easily dodges the clumsy swing of the blade and returns with Pistol fire. However, Lagann stands in the way to protect  the mare! (5 vs. 1) Jim must know quite a bit about Mecha, because his shot manages to pierce the armor of the robot and hit Simon directly in the chest! The pilot staggers, but retains his balance by holding onto the control panel.

Big Macintosh takes Applejack's Straw Hat and combines it with cloth to look intimidating!....Nope. He speaks, "Even though ah like ya style. Ah really don't like how y'all talk down to us. Get ready for the bucking of your lifetime." Knocking his gauntlets, the stallion gallops at Cole Younger and John Jarrette. (2 vs. 2) Big Mac swings at Cole and misses, (1 vs. 3) and also fails to hit John Jarrette. (3 vs. 1) John hits Mac in the side with a beer bottle!

"Who ya think I am? Ya wanna mess around with the Al Capone? The godfatha of gansters?! Huh? Well, this is my turf now! Al Capone whips out his AK47 and fires into the James-Younger gang. His bullets sweep across the gang and his barrel comes to face with Arthur McCoy. (5 vs. 6) Arthur ducks for cover and manages to avoid the Windy City spray. As Capone empties the clip, Arthur returns the favor by throwing a stick of lit dynamite at him. (6 vs. 1) Capone realizes the existence of the dynamite stick as soon as it explodes. He's tossed off his feet and lands on back. His vision blurs and he tries standing up...and he can't. He looks down...it really isn't a good sign when you look at your chest without any X-ray or transparency device and you can still see your own organs and muscles.
Lethal Wound - Immediate Medical Attention Requested!

Old Spice Guy challenges the cowboy bandits to a contest of manliness. Jim Younger accepts! Isiah and Jim pull up chairs and sit on opposite side of a barrel. Placing their right elbows down, they grasp each others hand in a arm-wrestling match of the ages. It's a good match, (6 vs. 4) but Old Spice (TM) comes out on top, pushing his opponent's arm through. He keeps going until he breaks Jim's arm, causing him to howl in pain. "Never pick a fight with a man of the legendary Old Spice (TM).

Cole Younger clutches his stomach wound with his left hand and fires his revolver with his right, aiming shots at Big Macintosh. (3 vs. 2) He shoots the pony across his face! Big Mac looks at him with that western face of "You done fucked up boy."

Jim Younger looks at The Old Spice Guy with eyes full of rage, yanking his broken arm back and coming in with a left handed Bowie Knife attack! (2 vs. 3) Isiah grabs his arm. "Ha, a real man does use need knives! Let me show you!" (5 vs. 1) Isiah rips Jim's knife of his hand and then plunges it into his chest! The cowboy sinks to the ground bleeding profusely, as the Old Spice prophet stands above him solemnly. "A real man does not use his knives, he uses the knives of other men!" Jim gets confused and dies.

Applejack runs back to avoid being shot, but finds another horse galloping along side her. "I'mma get this pony 'ere boys!" declares John Younger as he swings his Lasso into a spinning loop and swings it at the mare. (2 vs. 6) AJ catches the Lasso in her teeth. (1 vs. 5) She tugs on it, but John manages to stay on his horse and pull his rope back into his ownership.

Clell Miller finishes loading his rifle shot. He takes a knee and begins scoping out for targets.

Arthur McCoy throws a Firebomb at the Meatball Monster! (1 vs. 6) Oh great, now everyone has to deal with the fucking Flaming Meatball Monster! (5 vs. 3) The flaming monster gives Arthur a does of his own medicine by hitting him with a fireball. Now he's ON FIRE!

Charlie Pitt looks at Dagoth Ur disappear into the Ash Cloud. "Now that right there is some Satanic bull-sheet!" Charles fires his repeater into the smoke (5+1 vs. 4+1) and hits Dagoth right in his mask! Ow. I guess.

John Jarrette runs up to Simon and throws beer at Lagann! (6 vs. 4) The flood of beer is not good for Lagann's mainframe! (-1 to attacks next turn)

Frank James runs to the side of his brother to protect him.

Jesse James ignores Applejack's fire and instead focus on Roland Deschain. "Son, you think just cuz' you the law and look pretty means you know what justice is like? You know how it is to starve for days wit' out gettin' any food? Lawmen. Y'all dime a dozen. I'mma show you how we fight in my country." Jesse whips out his twin revolvers, in a similar fashion to Roland before, and fires at him. (6 vs. 3) Roland blinks before having his torso torn apart by a hail of bullets. The lawman sinks to his knees, wheezing air as blood profusely pours from several holes in his chest. Jesse, seeming satisfied, blows the smoke off the barrels of his revolvers.

The Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team forms a defensive line in front of Roland, Riot Shields blocking any incoming bullets. The medic of the unit attends to him. (4) He manages to seal off the bleeding, though Roland still is in bad shape.

Big Fucking Pile of Rocks (5) somehow manages to accumulate more rocks and evolves into Huge Fucking Pile of Rocks!

Flaming Meatball Monster (2) is on fire.

Jesse James
Health: Light Torso Shot
Mood: "Lawmen are a joke!"

Gurren shows up on the battlefied!

Spoiler: James-Younger Gang (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: March 09, 2013, 12:51:18 am »

"Sleeper! Compose yourself! You may flail around and chant nonsense later when you are back at the cave!"

Dagoth Ur gives John Younger a Present From House Dagoth, waiting for Applejack or Big Mac to subdue him. Should he die before that, try giving the present to Clell Miller instead. The Asinine Sleeper, meanwhile, will run into Arthur McCoy, setting itself on fire, then run over and try to set Charlie Pitt on fire while screaming as well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:13:05 am by Harry Baldman »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: March 09, 2013, 01:23:42 am »

Take another shot at Clell Miller. If possible, try to hit and break his hunting rifle.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: March 09, 2013, 02:25:57 am »

"John Younger, jess for that I'm gonna show you how to actually use one of them ropes!"
AJ lassoes up and hogties John Younger
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 02:28:32 am by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: March 09, 2013, 07:10:07 am »

"I happen to know very well what it's like to starve for days, Jesse. I have gunned down entire towns. I have watched a nation fall. And I may not be the best lawman ever, but I hope I'm good enough."

Reloading and getting patched up as he talks, Roland then raises a freshly loaded revolver over the heads of the swat team, and using their riot shields as cover, Roland opens fire at Jesse.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:58:10 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: March 09, 2013, 07:49:10 pm »

"Alright Rossiu you know what to do!"
Disconnect Lagann from the plane and combine with Gurren to form Gurren Lagann.
"Destiny Combining! Gurren Lagann!"
Use Spiral Power ability.

Well, except for getting hurt, that turn went exactly as planned.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: March 09, 2013, 08:55:51 pm »

EDIT: removed my accidental quote post.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:39:34 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: March 10, 2013, 12:59:49 pm »

"Come on, guy. You've met me more than these guys, right? And you want to ally with the enemy you know."
Diplomacy with the meatball monster, then set up the turret.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: March 12, 2013, 06:34:57 am »

"Well buck it!

And thats exactly what Big Mac does. He bucks John in the face.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: March 12, 2013, 10:02:09 am »

"Oh you dick, now I have to heal everyone!"
Heal, heal, heal my team. Because cowboys suck~
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 162